Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [AIRDROP] [NEW BOUNTIES] Introducing AdVulture WHITEPAPER RELEASE - page 74. (Read 7094 times)

Activity: 168
Merit: 1
Wow amazing project, cleaning up the internet, one advertisement at a time.
This will be a good oppurtunity. Decide to part take on this.
This is usable. If this will be succesful, sure most crypto enthusiast will embrace into it.
Activity: 1015
Merit: 289
This "proof of Anti-advertising" concept is really cool, if you will manage to deliver what promised I guess this project could really take off very well.
Activity: 76
Merit: 0
although the whitebook is not published or I do not see it on the website, it would be interesting that as soon as you can publish it to know your plans and ideas.Awesome project Ad-blocker is needed right now since most of the ads are just spam and fake contents we need more freedom and providing us with valuable ads Advulture will provide this great solution and all the best with the projects dev
Activity: 26
AdVulture is a cross platform advertisement blocker that, unlike the competition, integrates untraceable cryptocurrency technology as a reward based system for using the product. This product removes ALL advertisements which will make webpages appear clearer and faster. Doing this also improves battery life on your device.

With AdVulture enabled, any advertisements that the user will receive will be blocked
Activity: 385
Merit: 12
Project is very good.AdVulture  project has great potential. The team members of this project is hard working.
Telegram username : @Aarafat178
Activity: 28
Interesting concept although the whitebook is not published or I do not see it on the website, it would be interesting that as soon as you can publish it to know your plans and ideas. Meanwhile I'm staying here to see how the project shoots
Activity: 438
Amazing project keep up the good work guys
Telegram : @wahid112288
Activity: 21
Waiting for more info about the token and its further plans currently Airdrops On the way........
Activity: 25
Great concept. With this those unwanted ads won't be popping consistently.
Activity: 124
Interesting concept although the whitebook is not published or I do not see it on the website, it would be interesting that as soon as you can publish it to know your plans and ideas. Meanwhile I'm staying here to see how the project shoots.
Activity: 14
need more information about the coin!
Activity: 126
very good project
#Joined airdrop
Twitter username: @ahmedmzd07
Telegram username : @airdroptoken07
ETH address : 0x1815f4964562d0097aBFdD38E65F01df6e621311
Activity: 73
Interesting concept although the whitebook is not published or I do not see it on the website, it would be interesting that as soon as you can pue I'm staying here to see how the project shoots.
Activity: 537
Merit: 100
AdVulture is a cross platform advertisement blocker that, unlike the competition, integrates untraceable cryptocurrency technology as a reward based system for using the product. This product removes ALL advertisements which will make webpages appear clearer and faster. Doing this also improves battery life on your device.
nice look good for me but how you will do that. can you give us more info about your methode.
the intersting thing i see that this is 2nd airdrop so i think the first was success. right?
other thing do you offer bounty if yes i want to reserve arabic translation.
Activity: 48
Activity: 672
Merit: 250
very nice project, hope to the moon
Well give, tell me what in this product such is is others do not have that. And that so here it was pleasant to you. Let me guess, you came just to receive free of charge coins. And you probably did not even watch a subject, did not study members of the team. But here everything is possible in the cryptoworld. It is a coin too probably can make profit in the future.
Activity: 136
nice project good team ,can you show here the  smart contract of VUL token
Activity: 75
support service in the project is at a high level. The questions arising in the process of studying the project are solved qualitatively and in a timely manner. There is no doubt that the project will take the leading place in the crypto community it is good project and bright future
join your airdrop ,hope i get some coins and your coin get huges success in crypto market..
Activity: 37
Interesting concept although the whitebook is not published or I do not see it on the website, it would be interesting that as soon as you can publish it to know your plans and ideas. Meanwhile I'm staying here to see how the project shoots
Pages:
Jump to: