Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [AIRDROP] [NEW BOUNTIES] Introducing AdVulture WHITEPAPER RELEASE - page 72. (Read 7094 times)

Activity: 4
Merit: 0
Activity: 2
Merci pour cette opportunité !
Activity: 2
Activity: 3
Moins de pub sur internet, ça ne peut que marcher. Grin
Activity: 6
Good Project ! I follow !
Activity: 10
Activity: 34
This project is very wonderful. We hope the success.
Any news where the token will be listed first?
Activity: 66
Merit: 10
any information on the 2nd drop?
Activity: 462
Merit: 23
Filled airdrop form, please contact me if need other information. the project look good. I will come back here to comfirm if I receive your coins.
copper member
Activity: 210
Merit: 7
copper member
Activity: 210
Merit: 7
Activity: 309
Merit: 15
Is there any translation bounty for this token?
Activity: 211
Merit: 1
This is a very interesting project. Ads are something that needs to be addressed too. Those are annoying sometimes. Looking forward to this project, I will read more about you here https://www.advulture.com/ for more information regarding the platform. Goodluck Team.
Activity: 57
Interesting concept although the whitebook is not published or I do not see it on the website, it would be interesting that as soon as you can publish it to know your plans and ideas. Meanwhile I'm staying here to see how the project shoots.
Activity: 30
join airdrop
hope this will very great project in nure futur i vote on exchanger
Activity: 35
Interesting concept although the whitebook is not published or I do not see it on the website, it would be interesting that as soon as you can publish it to know your plans and ideas. Meanwhile I'm staying here to see how the project shoots.
Activity: 432
Merit: 112
good project. appears in some exchange?
Activity: 12
I got my 200 VUL from the first airdrop and just joined the second one thank you!
Activity: 54
Vote cast for Octaex exchange.
Activity: 182
I joined the airdrop, will there be ICO in the future..and how about the white paper?
Pages:
Jump to: