Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [AIRDROP] [NEW BOUNTIES] Introducing AdVulture WHITEPAPER RELEASE - page 73. (Read 7094 times)

copper member
Activity: 322
Merit: 0
I can not find, will you pre-sell tokens, or ICO? And I would like to know in which country you are registered?
Activity: 8
I filled in the google-form for the airdrop yesterday, but my post here got deleted by a moderator.
I hope this does not affect my airdrop?
Activity: 34
Sound idea though there are many others in this space. What make you different and ahead of the market?
Activity: 146
Merit: 10
Interesting concept although the whitebook is not published or I do not see it on the website, it would be interesting that as soon as you can publish it to know your plans and ideas
Activity: 155
Merit: 100
I really liked this project, but as I see there is no activity here, I mean that the manager does not answer the questions, and I can not understand the essence of the project
Activity: 1554
Merit: 255
payMe - P2E
How to distribute Advulture coins to users, whether to use extensions for browsers or in an application form.
Activity: 266
Merit: 10
Devs, do you have one-pager with the most important information to attract investors at the stage of acquaintance with the project?
Activity: 116
Advulture removes ALL advertisements which will make web pages appear clearer and faster.this is i like most & reward system is great
Activity: 51
reserved for french translation Smiley
Activity: 219
There are so many adblockers out there but this is the first project under blockchain. I really hope that this project will provide the best privacy and be honest to its users because most of the adblockers that I use still cant do the jobs in blocking annoying ads in which i think they are tied up with that website that produces ads. I hope the best for this project.
Activity: 322
I have read about the distribution of the project
(the airdrop should be distributed at the end of April)
But I want to ask when is the end of airdrop registration
Activity: 210
Merit: 1
As i read the information about this project, i was amaze of what this project will come in the future. With the team behind this project will succed if this project will be active and be notice of what ahead of this project . Goodluck.
Activity: 155
a product that removes all advertising? I can not imagine how to realize this idea. I would like to read your white paper to understand. do you have a bounty campaign? and in what languages is your white paper translated?
Activity: 34
With this project it is obvious that the ad company will have reward for hardwork same as for the people placing advert with a regularized token as a means of payment for the solution
Activity: 47
Activity: 83

Have start the token presales already?
Activity: 7
nteresting concept although the whitebook is not published or I do not see it on the website, it would be interesting that as soon as you can publish it to know your plans and ideas. Meanwhile I'm staying here to see how the project shoots.
Activity: 48

It seems to be very useful when you want to reduce battery drain. I think that it is wonderful. I expect it.
Activity: 238
Venture looks extraordinary and a reward program for utilizing the blocking application appears like an awesome thought!

I think it been great undertaking becoz the subject and looking encouraging and it seen it can be enormous eventual fate of this task
Activity: 203
Merit: 14
Why there is neither a whitepaper nor info about team members? Nevertheless, if interested in Ann translation let me know.
Patiently waiting sir, according to information they will release a white paper before the product is released. information can be read back in the FAQ. thanks Wink
Pages:
Jump to: