Pages:
Author

Topic: ⚡[ANN]🚀 [Airdrop]🔥⚡ 🔥Selfx Portable Coin Card🔥 🔥⚡ 🚀 - page 2. (Read 9139 times)

Activity: 122
Merit: 10
im looking forward for further development. great project. goodluck dev/team
Activity: 96
great team and great idea, good luck
Activity: 26
Merit: 0
Promising project, definitely the one to watch after, good luck guys, hope you will start soon!
Activity: 448
Merit: 15
TREEBLOCK
Will be signing up for this
Activity: 118
Interesting project, I will tell my friends. Really like the idea behind this project. It seems mature. The team and resources (videos, website, whitepaper...) looks quite professional.
Activity: 294
Merit: 104
the project looks cool, but it will be very difficult and it's a crowded space.. i'm watching centra token right now and they are going through a lot of work with the legal area. Good luck
Activity: 333
Merit: 11
Im and my friends with you !!!
Activity: 630
Merit: 103
Its a very nice idea having a debit card that stores multiple crypt I currencies. Can they be withdrawn or converted using ATM?
Activity: 1736
Merit: 254
I'm invested slightly. Let's see what will happen Cool
Activity: 45
Merit: 1
UPDATE BTCBTC

Our works are proceeding. The cryptocurrencies you will be able to use in the first phase on the self x platform will be Bitcoin, Ethereum, Litecoin and Dash Monero. You will be able to perform these operations easily through the web platform we have developed. You can also participate in the free Xbit card lottery by donating.
Activity: 162
Merit: 100
this project doesn't have website? and this thread isn't consist the roadmap and team of project. it makes me hesitate.
Activity: 87
Well, you may want to give more details about this project. Is this an idea or you are already working on this.
Activity: 182
I'm interested. I hope you can realize this in the near future.
Good luck!
Activity: 56
Awesome crypto project! very nice idea concept really sounds good, I would like to participate and support this platform because it looks very promising and interesting project and also has a huge potential to succeed in the future, I'm really glad to be part of it. Good luck Dev, hope your projects running well and succeed, more project updates to come.
Activity: 154

To many erc20 airdrop projects these days.. Good luck with the airdrop community!
Activity: 27
Nice project thank you you
Activity: 196
Decentralization shall be the end of the Old World
These are the kinds of interesting ideas that make crypto space twinkle,  waiting for the product to be available and hope it will be an awesome success.  Filled the airdrop form,  didnt repost on facebook though,  followed all other instructions,  hope it wont derive me of airdrop
Activity: 122
I really want to commend the DEV team for this wonderful project. The SelfX portable coin card is an awesome development. Wishing the team success in this endeavour.
Activity: 602
Merit: 102
a very good and transparent, innovative project and a great project for this projeact.
Activity: 350
Merit: 16
It seems like such projects are complete!
Pages:
Jump to: