Pages:
Author

Topic: ⚡[ANN]🚀 [Airdrop]🔥⚡ 🔥Selfx Portable Coin Card🔥 🔥⚡ 🚀 - page 5. (Read 9139 times)

Activity: 66
Merit: 0
I think this project is quite impressive and can be rely on for the future and wait for the continuation of this project for the better
Activity: 46
This project is extremely different from other projects due to its uniqueness amongst all. I am happy to be part of this great turn around Thanks
Activity: 574
Merit: 251
This project is interesting indeed, with the use of cryptocurrencies to be put into a debit card that can be used in purchasing stuff online and in the real world. I just wonder how the team will be able to pulll up the global aspect of the said business? That means a lot of talking with the merchants around the world and convincing them to accept the card as mode of payment.
Activity: 101
Merit: 12
It is very convenient that any local currency will be converted. I think such cards will be in  demand!
Activity: 50
interesting to follow and I joined in the airdrop waiting for a good continuation of this project and hopefully soon happen
Activity: 65
i love to follow this project and i will support hope more information about this project soon
Activity: 77
Merit: 10
good coin,if received I will hold
Activity: 243
nice and impressive may have added more information to make it easier to understand good luck
Activity: 31
This card can be used all over the world,that is a good idea
Activity: 45
Merit: 1
Activity: 13
Please, review your airdrop and write rules & what to do, not just "Enter the link after retweeting.", but "Retweet this tweet & follow us, then paste link to your tweet".
Activity: 112
Merit: 12
Another good project, I smell the success of this project good luck team I am very exciting in this project, glad to be a part of this
Activity: 742
Merit: 252
Activity: 45
Merit: 1
Quite unique!Debit card but,  the question is, where can we possibly deposit our fund and what is the currency?

Hello,

We are working on infrastructure in this regard. You will be able to do so via our website once the preparations are complete
brand new
Activity: 0
looks interesting project. my full support is on this project. looking forward on the success. good luck QuantumGold community.
Activity: 28
I still can not believe that there is such a project! But it is stunning! it's what I've always wanted since I started investing in cryptos. I believe that it can be something truly revolutionary for society and for the whole world, crypto in particular for the ability it will have to unite these two worlds, still quite distant. I immediately join it!
Activity: 172
Nice project and concept. I wish success to the Self X project. Good luck!!
Activity: 57
Selfx Portable Coin Card is a great idea. this will be a big hit in the world of digital currency. looking forward on the success. best of luck Selfx Portable Coin Card community.
Activity: 59
This project trustworthy and All they  want is easy and fast, and useful and ensure transactions at all
Activity: 56
promising project in the making. looking forward on the success of this project. best of luck dev team.
Pages:
Jump to: