Pages:
Author

Topic: ⚡[ANN]🚀 [Airdrop]🔥⚡ 🔥Selfx Portable Coin Card🔥 🔥⚡ 🚀 - page 3. (Read 9139 times)

Activity: 58
Merit: 0
I hope this project will be successful, because I understand this is a very good project, keep spirit Dev
Activity: 13
I think it will be a good project.Expanding the use of crypto currency and ease of use will make crypto currencies more popular.
Activity: 146
Merit: 101
I hope it will come true soon. I like this project
Activity: 292
Merit: 100
What about roadmap of the SelfX Card?  I cannot find it on ANN.  Can  you  tell me something about it? Thank you!
Activity: 336
Merit: 10
http://preview.ibb.co/dBnLLG/sd4551551_D1ae4.jpg

What do we offer? With debit cards you can create on selfx platform, you can globally pay with cryptocurrencies and with low commission. Our objective is to make something new. We will create new xbit card and a debit card where people could load virtual money.
Activity: 31
Excellent proposal and project to advance in this community, good luck, count on my support.
Activity: 336
Interesting ..
I am grateful to have the opportunity to participate with Airdrop. Although the concept in the thread is very simple, but the information is easy to understand. It looks like a potentially big project in the future. Fully support this project. Good luck.
Activity: 266
Merit: 150
SWISSREALCOIN - FIRST REAL ESTATE CRYPTO TOKEN
wow... debet card for crypto... i hope your project will run smooth. it's really great if i have that card. good luck dev.
Activity: 266
 Cool Hi dev how are you?
Seems like a unique project in the cryptoworld so I am hoping that this project will be a great success. I think paying using a debit card where you can use your crypto funds is an amazing thing if only the fees were less than today. good luck dev
Activity: 406
I hope that you will succeed, and I hope to receive your tokens. Good luck  Cheesy
Activity: 322
Merit: 11
This is a great project. It has been a problem for me on how to convert our money to bitcoin, finally a project that would address that. I would be looking out on this project and joined the airdrops.
Activity: 770
With the use of selfx coin card,transactions will be more faster,cheaper,handy and less-time.A very great idea
Activity: 56
The aim and the objectives of the coin are good. Great work dev.
Activity: 88
Great airdrop form, unique project.
Activity: 42
Great project it's great to see teams like this working to make it easier for people to spend their cryptocurrency profits
Activity: 41
Excellent project do not stop developing it, so that you can achieve the goal and reach the established goals, I will go ahead every day with more support and strength to achieve success
Activity: 41
I liked the project goal - creating a new xbit-card and debit card, where people can download virtual money. I wish 2018 to bring the project to the finish.
Activity: 1
Interesting project. Lets see how it will work out.
Activity: 73
the project is looking neat. I like different ideas like these good luck!
Activity: 38
Interesting project indeed. Cryptocoins should be used for buying and selling something, not only for exchange purposes, i joined airdrop btw, best of luck
Pages:
Jump to: