Pages:
Author

Topic: ⚡[ANN]🚀 [Airdrop]🔥⚡ 🔥Selfx Portable Coin Card🔥 🔥⚡ 🚀 - page 4. (Read 9139 times)

Activity: 486
Merit: 10
keep hard work to bring this project will be succes in the future , i am trust that
Activity: 112
this is my another favourite project to look forward unto in year 2018 . professional  idea
Activity: 588
Bounty Detective
Good evening. When you plan to start the site? Where can I get more information about the project?
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
Really cool project, if you manage to implement this project, I will personally use your card
Activity: 48
Merit: 0
hi dev , you have nice concept, can you explaine more about your project to me ?
Activity: 252
Merit: 100

Surely a good project. It's obvious that the developers are trying
Activity: 392
Merit: 19
I believe in the success of the project and would be happy to see the developments and progress of sales of coins
Activity: 23
I wish this project success
Activity: 115
When can expect the white paper?
I have a query: The card functionality is similar to fiat currency's one, does this fully promote anonymity?
Activity: 115
Any bounty program planned?
Activity: 68
Activity: 50
This project is interesting indeed, with the use of cryptocurrencies to be put into a debit card that can be used in purchasing stuff online and in the real world. I just wonder how the team will be able to pulll up the global aspect of the said business? That means a lot of talking with the merchants around the world and convincing them to accept the card as mode of payment.
Activity: 68
The concept is ideal and a real good one,looking forward for the future things to be done
Activity: 56
wow one interesting  project with awesome site and idea. Looks like a promising project to invest in. Good luck success. Thanks Dev
Activity: 54
Thanks for completing this typeform
Now create your own — it's free, easy & beautiful
Create a typeform press ENTER

It's need to  Create a typeform?
Activity: 38
form run smoothly. I joined, thank you.
Activity: 70
The project looks very attractive. The idea of ​​the project is brilliantly simple, this is what is not now, or I have not met with it. I think that success will be, but only after hard work.
Activity: 216
Merit: 103
How about the dev team information?
and the whitepaper ,the roadmap?
Activity: 98
This Is Great Project For Me! Thanks Dev! Wink
Activity: 148
Merit: 1
 Portable Coin  sounds amazing . My eyes is in this project
Pages:
Jump to: