Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [AIRDROP] - Spectre.ac (SPEC) - Specialized Token Reuse Network - page 10. (Read 13422 times)

Activity: 826
Merit: 263
Lol, is the first round already closed? Well, it's 9.20 a.m o' clock here and airdrop is over... Dev, do you really think someone takes this project seriously? Really do you think this?
Activity: 294
Merit: 100
Sorry, due to overwhelming support and interest we have capped the entries at 1000. We will have to re-think how we do the distro. If you missed it now, come back on 15/11/2017 for Round 2.

You must be kidding me !! Why not find a good airdrop or bounty manager. You are changing rules just within a twinkle of an eye !!
Why not include the 1000 hard cap from the start ??

Sincerely speaking, your airdrop is not well organised at all. Airdrop 1 that was supposed to last for 15 days lasted for only 12 hours !! Lolzz.
Then the next airdrop now is in 14 days time !!!
What a wait !!

Well, we did not expect this kind of interest TBH, if we didn't slow it down we would be unable to handle it and that would be worse. Let us re align stuff and get back to you all.

How many of the signups are newbs? If many of the 1000 signups are newb farm accounts then you may just have gotten say 50 people using multiple accounts and NOT a 1000 different people. I say delete newbs and reopen airdrop round 1.
Activity: 1176
Merit: 162
1000 slots has filled already on the first day of the airdrop? It sounds impossible and I guess there must be too many people abusing this by registering multiple accounts because there is no special requirement to register on the airdrop. I can even say that 1 people may use other bitcointalk user ID but using their own eth address. They can easily create many eth address and find bitcointalkID randomly.
Not a good way of airdrop.
They should have done what postoken did, to put our eth address on Location on our bitcointalk profile. No one can cheat that unless he created morethan one btalk account.
legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023
Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron
Yeah I also tried to join but I guess so many cheaters tried to rig the system that they created multiple accounts just to get into the airdrop, so normal people like us who don't cheat lose out as usual. Oh well if they don't change the system it will be the same in the 2nd round and we will lose out again. It's a shame that the cheaters always win in the end sigh.  So many noobs got airdrop as well with 3 or 5 posts. I think next round they should exclude newbies as they are the ones most likely cheating and creating multiple accounts.
RJX
legendary
Activity: 1078
Merit: 1003
umachit.fund
In 12 hours? Here we're not even 12 hours in the 1st of October.

Sad

Next round use some requirements, like minimum amount of posts or minimum rank.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 517
1000 slots has filled already on the first day of the airdrop? It sounds impossible and I guess there must be too many people abusing this by registering multiple accounts because there is no special requirement to register on the airdrop. I can even say that 1 people may use other bitcointalk user ID but using their own eth address. They can easily create many eth address and find bitcointalkID randomly.
Not a good way of airdrop.
Activity: 6
Merit: 0
Hoppefully I get some SPECTRE  Smiley
Ty Dev
Activity: 702
Merit: 102
I am the Kung Fury...
Idea seems nice and quite news...let's airdrop...
Activity: 561
Merit: 250
It's really not my day today. I got blacklisted from my sig campaign. Now i've missed this airdrop. Unlucky me!
I think i will wait for the second round. Goodluck to all participants
Activity: 328
I joined airdrop too.
Thank you
Activity: 350
Shocked wow joined in AIRDROP. not in vain i open Announcements (Altcoins), not supposing I found a very interesting thing.
I think this will work with having organizations that have been used by many people.
I will follow it to the end. good luck and get satisfactory results.
Activity: 686
Merit: 108
Sorry, due to overwhelming support and interest we have capped the entries at 1000. We will have to re-think how we do the distro. If you missed it now, come back on 15/11/2017 for Round 2.

We had 1026 entries in 12 hours and so we have to update the way we register and handle the users before we can open for registration again. We will try to get everyone registered.

Need any help sorting participants? Could divide it into different days and delegate it to different ppl or something.
Activity: 32
Will definitely register!
Activity: 518

You must be kidding me !! Why not find a good airdrop or bounty manager. You are changing rules just within a twinkle of an eye !!
Why not include the 1000 hard cap from the start ??

Sincerely speaking, your airdrop is not well organised at all. Airdrop 1 that was supposed to last for 15 days lasted for only 12 hours !! Lolzz.
Then the next airdrop now is in 14 days time !!!
What a wait !!
Activity: 35
Registered. Thank you!
Activity: 348
I like dropping air. I hope you will succeed。good  Cheers!
Activity: 518
I was curious to ask what is the relationship between this Spectre SPEC coin and the already known Spectre coin XSPEC but I see that it has already been discussed here.

The same coin name but different tickers. I hope people don't confuse them at exchanges.
Activity: 378
Merit: 103
Joined the airdrop. Waiting for the next. 😊
Activity: 867
Merit: 500
Dev, I registered in the first round of Airdrop. Thank you for the opportunity to become part of your community. I read the twitter channel. I follow the news. Let's build a strong community together! Wink
Activity: 438
Merit: 250
Joined the airdrop!This should be an interesting project Shocked Shocked
Pages:
Jump to: