Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [AIRDROP] - Spectre.ac (SPEC) - Specialized Token Reuse Network - page 9. (Read 13422 times)

Activity: 490
Merit: 250
not yet 1 day already closed  Cheesy crazy crazy
but I signed up earlier
Activity: 686
Merit: 108
i made the airdrop in time, well form was open when i did it a few hours ago, i found out about it on the airdrop thread : https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2164165.new;topicseen#new which has lots of ppl notified to new topics so it's not surprising really that he has 1000 ppl filled already. The dev did say he is sorting it so why are you all raging? He will sort it than you will get on the list once he has improved it. jeez
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
1000 user joined? really? We should wait dev check all 1000 user. maybe some user will be delist from this airdrop
Activity: 1022
Merit: 517
1000 slots has filled already on the first day of the airdrop? It sounds impossible and I guess there must be too many people abusing this by registering multiple accounts because there is no special requirement to register on the airdrop. I can even say that 1 people may use other bitcointalk user ID but using their own eth address. They can easily create many eth address and find bitcointalkID randomly.
Not a good way of airdrop.
They should have done what postoken did, to put our eth address on Location on our bitcointalk profile. No one can cheat that unless he created morethan one btalk account.

The first time I see that would have scored 1000 for one day.
This is a lie!
There are no users in the topic, and generally few people know about the distribution.

If the dev is willing to show us the 1000 bitcointalk accounts who have registered on the first round, I'm sure there will be many bitcointalk users claims that they did not registered on this airdrop. If dev do not want to restart the 1st round then I have to agree with you that is a big BS.
Activity: 294
1026 entries in 12 hours it's kind of impossible lol either make a list of participants public or restart the airdrop registration process.

Yeah. A 1000 LOL!! Let me tell you who these "1000" are, maximum 20 guys using other guys's identity and creating ETH addresses for themselves.

This thread is 11 pages long and the 11'th page is us few complaining about it, so it's basically just 10 pages long and a 1000 people "signed up". So stupid i'm speechless.

Good work LOL  Grin Cheesy Grin Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
Sy
legendary
Activity: 1484
Merit: 1003
Bounty Detective
1026 entries in 12 hours it's kind of impossible lol either make a list of participants public or restart the airdrop registration process.
legendary
Activity: 1311
Shame this airdrop has messed up the tokens future, better to know now than later guys.
1000 slots has filled already on the first day of the airdrop? It sounds impossible and I guess there must be too many people abusing this by registering multiple accounts because there is no special requirement to register on the airdrop. I can even say that 1 people may use other bitcointalk user ID but using their own eth address. They can easily create many eth address and find bitcointalkID randomly.
They should have done what postoken did, to put our eth address on Location on our bitcointalk profile. No one can cheat that unless he created morethan one btalk account.

This is a lie!
There are no users in the topic, and generally few people know about the distribution.

Redo 1 round properly or this project is DEAD.
RJX
legendary
Activity: 1078
umachit.fund
In 12 hours? Here we're not even 12 hours in the 1st of October.

Sad

Next round use some requirements, like minimum amount of posts or minimum rank.

Please, point me to those requirements. Can not find them on OP. Hope my rank and post amount allow me to participate,  nevertheless would like to read by myself.

That's the thing: they don't exist.

Or your sarcasm is properly disguised, not too sure here.  Grin
Activity: 868
Merit: 255

This is a lie!
Activity: 453
Lol, what a shit show. You should restart round 1 and change rules or everybody would remember you as the guys who distributed 90% of their coins to 10 people. Hahaha.
Activity: 93
Merit: 10
Whatever possessed you to do the airdrop so stupid without any verification?
Activity: 931
Merit: 257
HAIL THE KING!
Delete this parody of round one and make people verify their accounts via PM or equivalent.
Full ack from me. Restart the airdrop with rational rules or nobody will ever take your project seriously.
Delete this parody of round one and make people verify their accounts via PM or equivalent.
Activity: 784
Merit: 502

True. This airdrop is BS. NO WAY a 1000 unique people did this. I bet it's way under a 100 guys using multiple accounts.
Yes, I also think that no more than 100 people created ETH addresses and signed with the airdrop with random Bitcointalk accounts they found in the forum. You can't be serious!
How did you ensure that the ETH adress which signed up for the airdrop belongs to the Bitcointalk account? You should force people to link ETH address with Bitcointalk account or handle that process via PM. Extremely disappointing airdrop and community will not expect much of your project if you will not change process or reset whole airdrop with multiclaim-proof application process.
Activity: 476

True. This airdrop is BS. NO WAY a 1000 unique people did this. I bet it's way under a 100 guys using multiple accounts.
Yes, I also think that no more than 100 people created ETH addresses and signed with the airdrop with random Bitcointalk accounts they found in the forum. You can't be serious!
Activity: 1149
Merit: 347
Exactly! I also stayed disappointed, I went to join and read the information that the first round was closed! 1000 people filled? Most airdrops nowadays are disorganized because they accept everyone! Now I'll have to wait more than 15 days to try to join again. Cry
legendary
Activity: 3122
Merit: 7618
Crypto Swap Exchange
it is impossible that the first round is already over...
Activity: 66
Merit: 10
https://twitter.com/CryptoAirdrops
Worst distribution model ever. How to verify that the ETH address really belongs to the submitted Bitcointalk account? You should restart the whole airdrop to not create a born dead currency without any trust.

True. This airdrop is complete BS. NO WAY a 1000 unique people did this. I bet it's way under a 100 guys using multiple accounts.
Pages:
Jump to: