Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [AIRDROP] - Spectre.ac (SPEC) - Specialized Token Reuse Network - page 6. (Read 13422 times)

Activity: 378
Merit: 101
Promising project, I hope spectre have a bright future for a long term.

Signed up for the Airdrop, Goodluck to spectre project  Wink
Activity: 478
Merit: 253
Message from the CEO:

"We are sorry that we did not anticipate the possibility for fraud and duplicity here. All I can say is that we are coders and have some great ideas but are new to the chaotic world of Bitcointalk and ICOs and Airdrops. What we need to do is to go back to the drawing board and find a way to complete an 'Airdrop' that is fair for all and safe from fraud. I also agree that more than 1000 entries in a few hours is suspicious. We will be back with more info and a better model for the 'Airdrop'"
That's Great news, I can't wait to here what the new Airdrop model will be!

That is what I thought the airdrop did not even start
so no coins are distributed so will have to check back later
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
why round 1, fast closed?  we register done
Activity: 273
Merit: 100
When is airdrop round 2?
Activity: 294
Merit: 104
I tried to register this morning at 10:30 European time (UTC +00:00) and the airdrop was already finished.
Good luck for the airdrop #2  Grin
Activity: 41
Merit: 0
This is the worst airdrop ever happen in bitcointalk the day it starts the days it ends. Sure there are plenty users that got over 5 times the token. But what can i say it wasn t planned well hope the next one will be more selective and organized.
They weren't smart enough to require you posting your spectre address on the bitcointalk profile to confirm that you own the account. So hundreds of registrations using proxies and vpn were made by scammers using someone else profile id...

It's pretty fucking easy to make a bot that registers with new spectre addresses and user id's from bitcointalk.

Jesus, it is so damned confusing they ripped the name spectre from an already existing project! I can't even tell what I'm reading about anymore! Looks like they blew this airdrop like the amateurs they are. F this project.
Activity: 41
It's really not my day today. I got blacklisted from my sig campaign. Now i've missed this airdrop. Unlucky me!
I think i will wait for the second round. Goodluck to all participants

Haha! How many Spectrecoin ripoffs do you need to be a part of?
Activity: 546
EndChain - Complete Logistical Solution
already closed all the airdrops? why?
Activity: 851
Merit: 1000
Do You Even Onion Bro?
Message from the CEO:

"We are sorry that we did not anticipate the possibility for fraud and duplicity here. All I can say is that we are coders and have some great ideas but are new to the chaotic world of Bitcointalk and ICOs and Airdrops. What we need to do is to go back to the drawing board and find a way to complete an 'Airdrop' that is fair for all and safe from fraud. I also agree that more than 1000 entries in a few hours is suspicious. We will be back with more info and a better model for the 'Airdrop'"
That's Great news, I can't wait to here what the new Airdrop model will be!
Activity: 951
Merit: 252
I have read all your messages and I may have been a bit naive. I will redo the 'Airdrop' in a different way. You are probably right that many of the registrations are from the same people. Well, nothing lost for anyone. It's all free, so give us a few days and we'll be back with another distro model.

Looking forward to it, I missed out on this because I didn't see it until just now.. hopefully I'll have a chance to get some of these now
Activity: 1
Message from the CEO:

Activity: 61
Merit: 10
lool, cant wait for next airdrop XD
Activity: 588
Merit: 252
This is the worst airdrop ever happen in bitcointalk the day it starts the days it ends. Sure there are plenty users that got over 5 times the token. But what can i say it wasn t planned well hope the next one will be more selective and organized.
They weren't smart enough to require you posting your spectre address on the bitcointalk profile to confirm that you own the account. So hundreds of registrations using proxies and vpn were made by scammers using someone else profile id...

It's pretty fucking easy to make a bot that registers with new spectre addresses and user id's from bitcointalk.
THIS! Angry
Activity: 542
1st day of airdrop & i missed it. give us chance next time.
Activity: 347
Merit: 250
why round 1, fast closed?  we register done
Activity: 182
Merit: 102
Wow, airdrop already full. I don't think it's a good idea the way how you accept participants, it can be cheated easily. I hope you find a way how to distribute the airdrop without loopholes on the second round. Hoping for the best on your project,, goodluck!
Activity: 322
unbelievable, airdrop can end so fast within 1 few hour? how can verify 1000 participant is 1000 person with the airdrop design  Huh Huh Huh, I'm waiting the airdrop open to join, who know close so fast for round 1
Activity: 277
Change Your Worlds Build a New Era!
What ? really special and surprising, cant believe it. Airdrop only runs a few hours and all the slots are fulfilled. Unfortunately, this is not my good day and I have to be patient again until the second round on the 15th of October tomorrow. I hope I get SPEC token for second round Smiley.
legendary
Activity: 2394
Merit: 1049
Smart is not enough, there must be skills
Activity: 372
sad, round 1 closed ,i didnt joined in ,by the way when will round 2 start ,please notice me ,i dont want to miss again ,thanks
Pages:
Jump to: