Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [AIRDROP] 🔥 TuurnT.io 🔥 - $80000 available - Progress: 2084/8000 - page 13. (Read 19208 times)

Activity: 59
Merit: 0
Good project! Very interesting project, hope this project make future will better, Goodluck developers,staff,etc!
Activity: 73

I realize this is a very potential project, let me know what you got from it?  Cheesy Cheesy
Activity: 86
great project ... I like this concept and have proposed using this protocol, to help the local homeless community in my jurisdiction.Good luck guys ! may the force be with you thank Good luck ....
Activity: 3
Tuurnt is a very promising smartphone application. The organized parties may last a long time and for cheap.
Activity: 14
Muy buen projecto.
Aunque vengo de la pagina de airdrops y no me daba el link, y eso es un punto negativo. me toco googlear por el nombre. pero cuando vi el titulo dude un momento porque no podia creer que existiera una app para encontrar fiestas. Realmente es impresionante, nunca se me habria ocurrido, muy buena idea en verdad y aunque creo que estoy fuera del area de cobertura descargare la app solo por admirarla

los felicito
exelente proyecto
Activity: 13
very good project! I wish to success in your growing, good luck!! Wink
Activity: 238
Great project! I will share this to my oppinioun

The idea is simple: plan the party, announce a cost and let your friends chip in.  This was really neccessary and I am very confident that this concept of yours will really help millions of people around the globe.and first thing is you app is allready in google play store
Activity: 50
The TuurnT app enables the user to manage and invite people to parties. It's going to revolutionize the party industry hopefully fixing the problems we hear about on the news where a party goes viral hundreds of unwanted guests show up and things get out of control
Activity: 86
This is a great project with great potential. When will the distribution of the token starts Sad
Activity: 182
Good project keep up it .I am really excited about this project.
 I havent seen any other similar projects before
Activity: 28
looks a very interesting project, hopefully this project can progress to the future.. good luck dev
Activity: 9
Tuurnt is based on the concept of rent parties, parties folks used to hold to pay rent at the end of the month. The idea is simple: plan the party, announce a cost and let your friends chip in. Then you can, in the parlance, get tuurnt.
I hope it can be used all over the world.Smiley
Activity: 1274
I am very interest to join this Airdrop! Hopefully it be great opportunity to earn more! At present many ICO project are available by around of ours.But,i think that it will be great for next future!!
Activity: 343
Merit: 10
complete follow and support this project ,. TuurnT.io is intersting project . i hope be success and best project ,. please tell me when end of project dev ,. ? can anyone help me for get the update information ,. ? thanks in advance ,.
Activity: 7
I searched all the faces of the Internet, and after many years of searching and suffering only here I was able to find that coin all my life dreamed of seeing, it changed my life and now I'm not afraid of anything, I have everything, I'm happy ... I adored the megatron still from the movie transformers, but now I have a favorite coin, her name warms my heart, flowers blossom around, which can be better ... Dreams come true, the main thing is to believe in your destiny!
Activity: 126
Interesting project, nice token name, perspective ideas and great future! Wish you a lot of success and original technologies Smiley
Activity: 45
This very good project, great team, great promotion, i like this project, I wish you successful projects, good luck to your team and project.
Activity: 81
very good project hope it will be one of the most successful ico in the market, wish you the best of luck and all the best on your road to the success. Will watch this ico very closely.
Activity: 118
I almost ignored but then i saw something weird but great ideology about the project. Could turn out to be one of the greatest project of the year.
Activity: 10
great project whitepaper is really well presented with a great team im a bit of a party goer myself and i imagine this app will come in very handy for me i wish the project all the best and look forward to using this app in the future  Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool
Pages:
Jump to: