Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [AIRDROP] 🔥 TuurnT.io 🔥 - $80000 available - Progress: 2084/8000 - page 15. (Read 19208 times)

Activity: 115
Merit: 0
very unique project from tuurnt .. and so much bonus and bounty , hope this coin price high later ,good luck tuurnt .
Activity: 199
Merit: 1
great and interest project ,.TuurnT great idea for best future ,. i hope be success project ,. thanks in advance ,.
Activity: 31
a good project revolutionizing the future of digital coins and helping many people in this magnificent way summarizing a beautiful project of airdrop
Activity: 1
I'm very pleased to be a part of this project given it's unique offering, upside and large reach. I'm looking forward to what the future holds for this project and anticipate success!
Activity: 20
Awesome project! Hope it will have great future.
Activity: 26
It's great to be entertained and make money. It reduces the feeling of being dry compared to the majority of the work we do. thank you.
Activity: 36
Activity: 108
Hey. I really liked the idea and I hope there will be a similar cool implementation. The team develops good luck and does not stop midway.
Activity: 3
Great project! And I enjoy watching the news! A very interesting idea! I'm sure it will be in great demand! I am sure that everything will work out as the project is very big and comfortable! One of the most promising and successful projects to date! I advise everyone to join and to watch the development! good luck!
Activity: 34
I like the idea of a recreation and entertainment platform that at the same time allows users to earn money, good luck in your project and I hope that this leads to great success.
Activity: 1
This idea will be of interest to many. It would also be interesting to try out your application and make sure that it's really convenient.
Thanks very much.
Cool Wink Cheesy Grin
Activity: 462
Great project. I joined both TuurnT airdrop and bounty campaign
Activity: 18
good project, the activities are very good, I like the holidays and it's true, I wish you a successful promotion of the project and the implementation of your plans, thank you for a little surprise
Activity: 392
Merit: 2
Really amazing project! As we can see blockchain comes to different spheres of social life. I think it is great when you can create a party using this app. I hope you will be successful because you bring really innovation idea.
Activity: 18
A very original concept in the market in 2018, a great boom in the future after it will be released
great team and I'm happy, Let's promote this wonderful project and see what the future will be.
Activity: 10
Very nice project. I will be checking the project all the time. Hope you really succee!
Activity: 154
Congratulations for your concept. First of all, this project is different and inexperienced. It's news. It's new. I hope this differential leads to the top list. I did not find a similar idea. Although I do not drink alcohol, I have friends who would love this idea.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 264
#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE
This is a very interesting project.

Upon checking the website i can believe that they created this project for people who are into parties and love to visit some event on their places.

Upcoming development will surely dominates and rise this project to the TOP.
Activity: 186
Looks like a very interesting project with a innovative perspective. I really like our daily lives being improved with the Blockchain concept. Sucess for Tuurnt team!
Activity: 11
The project is very interesting and seems that can be of success very soon. The simple idea is to plan a party clarify the cost and let your friends to join in. The main concept is based on parties, I'll happy to join the program and try to use really this in the next months. Cheesy
Pages:
Jump to: