Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [AIRDROP] 🔥 TuurnT.io 🔥 - $80000 available - Progress: 2084/8000 - page 17. (Read 19208 times)

Activity: 58
Merit: 0
Telegram username: @sscnp
Twitter username: @pys0325
Facebook username: www.facebook.com/032park
Activity: 48
One of the best promising projects at the moment! Previously, having studied it, I decided to join him and very happy! The project team made a very unique project! Thank you for these kind words I am happy to inform you that you are eligible for the AIRDROP reward.
Activity: 23
I see this coin last year will reach $ 1 with ease
Activity: 322
Merit: 100
This project is gonna have a impact in the near future, clear vision and roadmap, they have good strategic partnership so far.  Smiley Smiley
Activity: 2
very good project. I have been landing for a very long time. and with confidence I can say - this project has reached the attention!
Activity: 178
One of the good and best interesting project. I understand your strategy is whole complex it was an interesting idea and i just browsed official website.
Activity: 43
This is really a good project. and I can successfully follow this project, pastas to follow the project.
Really good project
Activity: 1
Very exciting ideal about finding party nearby based on blockchain technology. Very friendly interface of IOS app.
With the large market oppoturnities ahead,  I really believe of the bright future of Tuurnt ICO.
Great jobs.
Activity: 23
I love attending events and this project is rewarding that Smiley .
This is going to change the events aggregation industry.
Activity: 3
If you look through the eyes of a hamster on a site, then everything is very beautiful and has a chance of success. But do not forget what the state of the market is now, the falling trend can last a very long time. I do not understand why the value of the token is tied, if to the ETH it is very good, but if to the dollar this will scare away many potential investors
Activity: 294
i really like your app it is really fun.. party throw Cheesy good job to very unique idea... party rock to all party lovers Cheesy
Activity: 90
Joined telegram
Telegram username: @ngoctrinhtp

I came across Tuurnt's website, I noticed that its interface was quite professional and very nice, from here I went deep in analyzing many other aspects of this project, in terms of the idea of TRT I found really poisonous When it comes to a less-than-recognizable field, it places paid and free events listed on Tuurnt and sends TRT to friends and other Tuurnt users. I will study more and join in, introducing this ICO next time to my friends.
Activity: 8
The possibility of being rewarded for encouraging parties and events is a great idea as receiving a public acceptance bonus, it would open many doors to the animators that are starting, Tuurn would now be part of their curriculum.
Activity: 4
Hey hey hey, great project that i will be happy to share and help ! Hope everything would turn on great ! This is an unusual project that should interest everyone !
We can all be sure that this ICO would be successful !   Smiley
This is a very interesting and unique project. I have never seen something similar to this, I think people are really gonna enjoy this because it's always fun to party. It will definately succeed.
Activity: 4
Hello. Looks great project with a great team behind it and I'm glad to be part of your community.  It is likely this project will go forward and will be even greater.
Activity: 154
This project seems to be pretty interesting to me. Getting paid for partying is a great idea. Who would not like that? After watching their video, I will absolutely keep this project on my radar. The world is not the place it used to be anymore! No, no no!
Activity: 11
Get paid to party? Now that's just awesome!  Grin
I think it`s an interesting market, planing events and parties for people.
Hope you can make this work and turn it into a great project! Thanks
Activity: 34
This project idea is really creative with a hardworking team. Promising application with bright future. Looking forward to hearing more about it. A new niche which is perfect for our [Suspicious link removed]munity. The idea is simple: plan the party, announce a cost and let your friends chip in. Then you can, in the parlance, get tuurnt. this concept is based on parties.
Tuurnt creates a close-knit community of hosts and partygoers. Tuurnt rewards partygoers for attending parties and hosts will have bonus tokens when they reach a certain number of positive reviews milestone.
Pages:
Jump to: