Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [AIRDROP] 🔥 TuurnT.io 🔥 - $80000 available - Progress: 2084/8000 - page 14. (Read 19208 times)

Activity: 6
Merit: 0
I like this project, the activities are very good, I like the holidays and it's true! I really like your idea, it is quite reckless and extraordinary. I wish you a successful promotion of this project and the implementation of your plans.
Activity: 8
Very good idea. Thank you very much! I say all my friends in crypto about you!
Activity: 81
bonjour a la team TuurnT.io bonne chance a votre project est un beau project tres dans actualitè du moment je vous souette bonne chance a la venir avec d'autre succes a la venir Je pense que ce projet aura un grand succès aupres du public J'espère que cela ira au bout bonne courage a vous merci pour le airdrop
Activity: 63
Я люблю идeю пo opгaнизaции oтдыxa и paзвлeчeний плaтфopмa кoтopaя oднoвpeмeннo пoзвoляeт пoльзoвaтeлям зapaбaтывaть дeньги. Ecли мы пocмoтpим нa дaнный пpoeкт являeтcя дoвoльнo пepcпeктивным и oчeнь интepecным. Ктo нe oзнaкoмилcя пaглядитe!!!!!
Activity: 8

Earn FREE TRT tokens!

UPDATE #2:

500,000 MORE TRT TOKENS!!!

TOTAL POOL 800,000 TRT TOKENS! JOIN NOW!

UPDATE:

200,000 MORE TRT TOKENS!!!

On top of original 100,00 TRT tokens we are giving out 200,000 TRT tokens more!

Progress of the AIRDROP: 1952/8000

TuurnT officially announces its firs AIRDROP. The goal of AIRDROP is advertising of Pre-ICO & ICO TUURNT. The total number of tokens reserved for this AIRDROP is 800,000 TRT. Upon the completion of ICO, 1 TRT will be traded on crypto exchanges in a range from $0.06 to $0.1.
Start of AIRDROP is planned for 22.3.2018.

Each eligible user will earn free 100 TRT tokens.

Each user can receive this reward ONLY ONCE!

To become eligible for this reward please follow few easy steps:

• Join official TuurnT Telegram channel and post at least one message - www.t.me/tuurntio
• Fill registration form for AIRDROP - https://[Suspicious link removed]/forms/ZuXjv1t0CrzwUlv03;
• Write, on this thread, review of this project (100 characters minimum)

Users that are already in TuurnT Telegram channel just need to follow 2nd and 3rd step.

Earliest that we can to the token payout is in two weeks from launching this AIRDROP

Please have patience if you do not see your name on the list right away. This is the list of Eligible users and it is  updated daily. We get allot of new entries each day, so it will take some time for us to update that list.

Activity: 103
 it is based on the concept of rent parties, parties folks used to hold to pay rent at the end of the month.renting a party,,wah ! its really nice concept
Activity: 15
Good project. Hope it will start the adventure to the moon. I'm looking forward to what the future holds for this project and anticipate success! There are a lot of cryptos, but this staff seems to be well prepared and with good ideas. Cood luck!
Activity: 150
Thanks for your airdrop, I join the programs and will be watching the further progress of the project. Good luck to your team!
Activity: 35

I liked the idea of ​​the project, because partying or going to one is already good, and knowing that you have a reward for it is even better!
Activity: 196
Merit: 15
This seems to be an interesting concept to hosting a social gathering event. People receiving notifications about the event is great thought. In fact the likes and dislikes about that particular event is really nice. Hope this will go heights.
Activity: 1
Very interesting project . It's not usual to see a cryptocurrency in this kind of field. I think this project will have a great success so I'm sure this crypto will have a lot of people trading and earning money with it. There are a lot of cryptos but this one fill an  empty space. The staff seems to be well prepared and with good ideas.
Activity: 9
I like the idea of this great project well and I hope that all the information contained in the white paper will be applied which will be a great leap
Activity: 54
I have engaged in a whole lot of ICO and airdrops but tuurnt token is one of its kind, for someone in the West Africa precisely Nigeria, where we love to celebrate everything, birthdays,death days, wedding anniversary,marriages, house warming, name it!  We celebrate practically everything, finding out that the blochchain now has a reservation for our celebration purposes is really awesome, it's really awesome to know that you can get rewarded on the blockchain for hosting a party and your guests can also get a fair share, wow!  The market for organizing parties is quite large kudos to the tuurnt team for such an awesome investment, tuurnt is a great investment for the future!  Time to party without worries of getting into debt, time to party hard!!!
Activity: 3
This is really a good project. I followed your telegram group! My telegram @lepexin1994
Activity: 102
Merit: 10
This is a very refreshing project to have on the blockchain. Being paid to party is an awesome concept. Can't wait to see how this translates into real life application.
Activity: 40
The Airdrop is limited and That's one of the reason  that make it a good future coin.
copper member
Activity: 420
Great and interesting project, with as much potential as these guys have, it is possible for them not to worry. I believe in them!
Activity: 285
This project is dope, it is really nice to know that one can stay indoor, check for any close by party and attend.... and to cap it all, both the host and the user can still earn money. great work and kudos to the Team behind this project.
Activity: 110
this project is make the change in economy.i see the creative future of this project
Activity: 148
Merit: 1
This project is different form other and it have great potential. tokens for hosting & attending events this sounds so amazing. We are waiting for Tuurnt apps. Development team is doing very well wish you best of luck 
Pages:
Jump to: