Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [AIRDROP] 🔥 TuurnT.io 🔥 - $80000 available - Progress: 2084/8000 - page 26. (Read 19233 times)

Activity: 94
Merit: 0
 I like the whole concept, eventplanners get rewarded and this offers great promotinial
 abbility for their event, but partypeople also get rewarded for doing what they love to do!
 As someone who's been in on both sides, i wish this existed earlier Grin
 And makes it much more easy to plan an event and share costs amongst friends.
 All in all a very interesting project and i will follow with interest
Activity: 10
 It was an interesting idea , and i just browsed your official website . I hope im eligible for the airdrop reward . I saw that you have already developed the App and you can download it from appstore. I joined and waiting to receive TRT .
I think that you are the first to chooose a project that is unique and has already taken the initiative. Good luck .
Good afternoon, everyone! i think it's a very good project with blockchain technologies. it's the future! i like!
i respect it ! i want to big than bitcoin
Activity: 7
This is a great project and I am excited to see where it goes.
Activity: 1
I think you just have to do whatever you want. and do not stop, because the following project is followed by people who trust you.
Activity: 238
Merit: 10
I comprehend your system is an entire complex, went for a group of supporters, where everybody can feel themselves in an entertainment domain. I surmise that this thought will bear some significance with many. It would likewise be fascinating to experiment with your application and ensure that it's extremely helpful.
Activity: 21
According to white paper it's nice and amazing project. I like it and I will watch for this
successful project. You're great team.
Activity: 140
I enjoyed this Airdrop since it is very easy to get the reward.

But the thing I don't like is the price of the cards after they are traded on the floor of crypto is too small. And I very much hope that its price will increase over time as the project itself is quite good.

The project's web site look very professional and I enjoyed the project supports multiple platforms.

About the team too is excellent with 14 members.

The project itself is very good, in addition to the reward system. I am confident that the project will succeed.

Furthermore, the idea of the project is new, less competition. The roadmap proposed fit with reality.

I enjoyed everyone because of efforts to make meaningful life!
Activity: 14
 Very intersting project and seems like will success . First of all , its a very innovative idea that could have more features in the future such as party maker stats base on feedbacks of attenders about how the parties and how good or bad they are at organising it . Then you can , in parlance , get tuurnt , i like this project
Activity: 24
I believe this project ..I wish him evolution

Activity: 98
A platform to host parties and engage with attendies is a great idea. I havent seen any other similar projects before. Both paid as well as free parties can be hosted in this platform. And nearby users can easily find the party and attend it by paying the entry fee if needed
Activity: 2
One of a good beauitìfull target look today in events. It's nice to see a crypto in this field so I believe and hope you will find the success you're aiming guys. I'm a fan of mobile bar so a rent event is a huge potential project. good lack and lettttt's goooo.
Activity: 16
A platform to host parties and engage with attendies is a great idea. I havent seen any other similar projects before. Both paid as well as free parties can be hosted in this platform. And nearby users can easily find the party and attend it by paying the entry fee if needed. Nice project. cheers!!!
Activity: 4
I'm really exited about this project, a an evolution of social media site. Many social media users will have benefits when this project is successfully implemented. This project let users to exchange and earn.
Activity: 4
Very Nice Project keep it up! I wish you a successful promotion of the project. I know about the benefits of the company and will be sure to enjoy the convenient developments of the company! Hoping for a great future ahead !!!
Activity: 238
Challenging idea!!!  I hope you will launch it successfully. Wish you to find some celebrities who will also enjoy this project and help you to distribute it. (and off course if some well known celebrity can attend and/or host your launching party that will be perfect!). Have fun!
Activity: 63
One of the best promising projects I've seen in 2018. It's good to see a crypto in this field and I believe you guys can succeed! I'm following this project closely...
Activity: 15
Hi all and good luck to the team!!

This is an unusual idea in the crypto world, but at the same time so cool!
Nice concept, cool team...I think we need a project like this, whit real use in the real world, so I hope you will have success!

I know you are right now probably focus building a strong community.... but this project generally speaking has a huge potential for sure, looking forward to see what's next!

Waiting for the airdrop and probably will invest something too!
For now, glad I discovered this project, going to try your app right now and waiting for you to go worldwide soon!
See you all at the next party!:)
Activity: 44
I'm really exited about this project, a an evolution of social media site. Many social media users will have benefits when this project is successfully implemented. This project let users to exchange and earn.
 hi~~
Good afternoon, everyone! I think it's a very good project with blockchain technologies.
it's the future! I like it! I respect it! I want to big than bitcoin!
Pages:
Jump to: