Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [AIRDROP] 🔥 TuurnT.io 🔥 - $80000 available - Progress: 2084/8000 - page 22. (Read 19233 times)

Activity: 48
Merit: 0
I just bumped into this thread. I think this project has unique idea and a solid team which i believe will be grow big someday
Activity: 7
I think this project is interesting and I think it will be widely popular very soon after ICO. Project is simple: plan event, announce a cost and more or less crowd source. Then it's your "tuurnt". This concept is based on parties.  Definitely want to see this all in action.
Activity: 181
Merit: 10
By creating   this strategic plan,Tuurnt app   has shown that Block-chain technology is key to its future success.With already a live app running on IOS and Android we are the first decentralize Event app. This has shown that there's a working product, which most ico don't have. The white paper is well detailed. A very solid project
Activity: 420
Merit: 13
This platform is a prime example of what a future crypto-world might look like. In order for cryptocurrency to pick up massive adoption, in the long run, a variety of use cases and value propositions is necessary.
Activity: 1491
Merit: 320
🐪
Hope this token will launch event planning industry to new level. Project looks good and hope it will be sucessful.
Activity: 14
I understand that Tuurnt creates a close-knit community of hosts and partygoers. Tuurnt rewards partygoers for attending parties and hosts will have bonus tokens when they reach a certain number of positive reviews milestone.This is just the most awaited project for everyone who's up for parties and events. It will surely be the most convenient and easy to use app, a must recommended. This is something to take a big "WOW" from its users. Enjoy, and get paid! How creative! Salute to its developers. Smiley Smiley Wink
Activity: 1
In our impetuous, eventful life. There is always little time for a good rest. Your project is a global, qualitative revolution in the personal life of a person. This is a deeply thought out and beautiful idea. Bravo TUURNT!
Activity: 59
this is great..
awesome project guys this project will going to the top.
im gonna support this this will gonna be success ,
keep it up,,il waiting for this
I believe this is a project very big potential. Because I see that the strategy is very good. I'm sure a lot of people interested in this project. I cannot wait until the project succeeds. Please keep us all updated! Thank you!
Activity: 476
Merit: 5
A powerful team! One of my best choices this year! In my opinion, the most important thing in the success of the project is the team, and here it is amazing!
Activity: 6
A very interesting concept...to be able to use tokens to be able to see an event nearby in real time and also use tokens to pay for it! I am of the opinion if marketed well...this could be a good deal across the world. Interested to see how this pans out.
Activity: 26
ok bro...Interesting project. A good idea, it would be great if it was implemented. I wish good luck and success to the team, let everything go according to plan!
The website seems legit to me. Very interesting project and seems like will success very soon.  I'm sure that a lot of my friends who are not interrested to the crypto world will Love this project.
Activity: 4
Activity: 22
I myself love parties and I hope that when the project will work in full force, people will find it easier and visit the most fun and grandiose parties and events. Wink
Activity: 196
tuurnt - oтличный пpoeкт c бoльшими пepcпeктивaми. Идeя, кoтopyю никтo eщe нe вoплoтил, oбязaтeльнo зaинтepecyeт бoльшoe кoличecтвo чeлoвeк. Cyмacшeдшиe вeceльe и вeчepинки ждyт нac и нaшиx дpyзeй!
Activity: 9
This unbelievable project will soon to hit the crowds. This is just the most awaited project for everyone who's up for parties and events. It will surely be the most convenient and easy to use app, a must recommended. This is something to take a big "WOW" from its users. Enjoy, and get paid! How creative! Salute to its developers.
Activity: 238
Merit: 2
Fun days with tuurnut are waiting for us. Crazy fun and parties. We are looking forward to my friends with my friends.
Activity: 8
J'aime ce projet, les activités sont très bonnes. J' aime les vacances et je te souhaite donc une promotion réussie de ce projet et une mise en place qui ce déroulera comme prévu. Merci pour ce super projet.
Pages:
Jump to: