Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [AIRDROP] 🔥 TuurnT.io 🔥 - $80000 available - Progress: 2084/8000 - page 28. (Read 19233 times)

Activity: 195
Merit: 10
I think this platform would be a great source for the future purpose, people who love cryptocurrency should join in this platform for getting benefitted by this Tuurnt platform. I am sure that is a good idea.
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
Hi there,
Really happy to join the team. I would appreciate to download the app and make my opinion on that.
What will be the platform ? Android, Iphone, both? If beta testers are needed, I'm here don't hesitate to contact me.
Will be happy to test it in my country, I'm in France.
this makes me think about another question, Will your service available everywhere in the world or will it be depending on devs main country first?
will it be only in English or multiple languages will be available?
Party and champagne shower here !
Have a nice day and parties !!
Activity: 3
Very nice. I liked this project because it's a fantastic project and it will advance in the market and all the people who will join will make a profit to everyone and will make their own name in the market.
Activity: 266
a great project with great team support, we will be happy to join the big family of TuurnT, best wishes
Activity: 364
Merit: 4
Nice idea, I hope to see this project successful.
I wish you much success.
Would be happy to join the airdrop.
Thanks
Activity: 434
Dự án thú vị, quá trình bán hàng nhanh chóng, trang wep đầy đủ tính năng và trình bày đẹp hợp lý thu hút được người xem.
dự án có lộ trình rỏ ràng, thực hiện nghiêm túc.
đội thực hiện dự án đủ đông có tay nghề,
chiền lược quảng bá sâu rộng liên tục trên các kênh thông tin rất kịp thời.
Dự án có tiềm năng phát triển lâu dài và có thể ứng dụng ngay lập tức vào cuộc sống.
Activity: 55
Neat play, getting cryptoheads to go social is going to be tough though
Activity: 50
Are there any other projects like tuurnt? I can't find any, bonus points to you guys for being the first out there
Activity: 12
What if the entire bitcointlk community turns up at my party? haha
Activity: 9

Interesting project, I hope will success.  The idea is simple: plan the party, announce a cost and let your friends chip in. Then you can, in the parlance, get tuurnt. this concept is based on parties.
Activity: 23
Token or no token i'm downloading the app to really see what's to offer
Activity: 7
I am taking part in airdrops for maybe 2-3 weeks. This project seems like one of the best. Great idea with perfect guys. Hope to get a lot of money with your tokens. I am going to advise your project to all my friends. I think they will like you. Only best recommends for u
Also will subscribe to your news
Activity: 34
So who's launching the first international crypto flat party? haha
Activity: 25
awesome work by the team. and hopefully it will go smoothly. we are always with you for better improvements and doind work for the company as well. And ready to face the future with this ICO to have a great chance for making future in a great way.
Activity: 61
I think this is a very good project. The reward system is very interesting and I'm very curious to know the future Strategic partnerships.
Good luck and good development!
Activity: 112
Very interesting project and seems like will success very soon. The idea is simple: plan the party, announce a cost and let your friends chip in. After that you can, in the parlance, get tuurnt. this concept is based on parties.
Activity: 7
An interesting project and seems like will success very soon. The idea is simple: plan the party, announce a cost and let your friends chip in. Then you can, in the parlance, get tuurnt. this concept is based on parties.
Activity: 2
Amazing and interesting project,also a solid concept,hopefully it will be successful with very soon and good luck, happy to joined here.
Activity: 62
Wow,it will be nice to promote event using Turnt app,and it's will.helpfull to knowing if there any party near around the user.Not only that,beside event host easier to promote,also they will get TRT rewards too.Nice Shoot !
Activity: 4
Кpyтaя кoмaндa! Beликиe. Я c нeтepпeниeм ждy pocтa TuurnT! Hpaвитcя быть чacтью cooбщecтвa TuurnT. Cпacибo кoмaндe зa этoт шaнc!
Кoмaндa yдaчи. Я бyдy внимaтeльнo cлeдить зa этим пpoeктoм. Я в вac вepю! Bы лyчшиe
Я c тoбoй coглaceн нa вce cтo! Taкyю идeю зaмyтили cтycoвкaми и кpиптoй... Tycyeшьcя ceбe и зaoднo пoдзapaбoтывaeшь нa нoвыe мepoпpиятия. Здopoвo. Ocoбeннo этo пoнимaeшь, кoгдa yжe мнoгo paз пpиxoдилocь apeндoвaть пoмeщeния и дyмaть o зaпoлняeмocти, o кaчecтвe, o мyзыкaнтax... a тyт тaкaя вoзмoжнocть бyдeт. Кpyть!

I agree with you one hundred percent! This idea came up with parties and crypt... You hang out with yourself and at the same time earn extra money for new events. Hey. And you especially know when already many times had to rent space to think about filling, about quality, about musicians... and then the opportunity becomes. Cool!
Pages:
Jump to: