Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [AIRDROP] 🔥 TuurnT.io 🔥 - $80000 available - Progress: 2084/8000 - page 27. (Read 19233 times)

Activity: 40
Merit: 0
Awesome project and seems like will success very soon. The idea is simple: plan the party, announce a cost and let your friends chip in. Then you can, in the parlance, get tuurnt. this concept is based on parties. 
Activity: 7
I've read about the project and idea seems really good. As I've read in the Peter Thiel's book "Zero to One" the most successful businesses look for small markets where they can gain monopoly and then expand on bigger markets, otherwise you just waste resources on fighting competition. I think this idea fits perfectly in this case. There's really nothing like Tuurnt and the only thing it needs is to go viral, which may happen really fast depending on how good is marketing team. That's on business part. On crypto part - the only thing I dislike is relatively high ration between distribution to advisors & team & development and the crowd sale.

Anyways, looking forward to the project. It's a high risk very high reward opportunity and I'm taking it with a small percent of my portfolio.

Good luck team!
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
ALAX Pilipinas - Community Manager / PH Translator
Great platform for party goers and community hosts incorporating blockchain technology and make it easy to book events.
Activity: 11
Im driving home from work. Im looking at some other airdrops and then i find that particular coin. I find it interesting that people wov for a coin that will get them "effed" up. You kind of see humans self destroying mechanism. But i love to party and i like ecstasy. Tuurnt!
Activity: 1
Tuurnt is the future of social media (for party's) on the blockchain. We need more project like this to counter the giants like facebook and twitter that owns our content. It's a great idea, hope for you to succed.
Activity: 4
Not to be too flippant but attending parties? Not the most difficult of tasks! Bring it on! Hosting is a doddle also.
Activity: 18
Interesting project! It lets people pay you to party! Very nice idea. Its like kickstarter for parties! Hope for this a success!
Activity: 420
Excellent app Tuurnt . With the blockchain technology, Tuurnt gives its users the ability to create an event in minutes! I hope that the project will carry out all that has been planned. Good luck to all!
Activity: 546
Merit: 4
Interesting idea. It is useful to know in advance how many people will come to your party, and have money for the holiday.
Activity: 46
Introducing blockchain technology in meeting is awesome idea and all can earn just by attending meetings.
TRT going to incentivize users on a monthly basis for event creation and attendance ecosystem.
Activity: 14
  Having looke over the white paper , this is exciting project . If people were looking for a reliable stable price block chain solution , this would be it .
 I went throught the social media platforms and i discovered something potential . Thanks dev for great work .
copper member
Activity: 238
Does tuurnt be promoted in China in the future? I can provide promotion in China. .

We are promoting our project all around the globe!
copper member
Activity: 238
I can help with the translation service and need to contact me.

Check out our Bounty thread then.
Activity: 3
The idea of the  project for parties and participation in events is very interesting. I think not only I like the holidays...great project
Activity: 5
This is so cool! I am already a part of something big! I hope there's a lot more tokens giveaways. Surely your projects will go to the moon!  Smiley Smiley Smiley
Activity: 5
Very special project!! Smiley I am really excited about it, because it is very cleverly thought-out and it offers something new in the crypto world. I'm sure you will be successful. Good luck guys!! Smiley
Activity: 3
Very interesting project and seems like will success very soon. The idea is simple: plan the party, announce a cost and let your friends chip in. Then you can, in the parlance, get tuurnt.
copper member
Activity: 504
Merit: 6
The project is definitely worthy of close attention. There are several important aspects and features that distinguish it from other similar projects. To the developers I wish success and the fastest way out to the world market!)
Activity: 11
The idea behin tuurnt is very amazing that they are offer very unique service with the block chain service is awesome .
I like this project . I wish you a successful promotion of the porject and the implementation of your plans , thanks team .
Activity: 2
Very nice and unique project idea, really cool for party lovers,  perks for hosting and attending events. Great website and nicely explained whitepaper. I would say this is one of the best project.
Pages:
Jump to: