Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [AIRDROP] 🔥 TuurnT.io 🔥 - $80000 available - Progress: 2084/8000 - page 83. (Read 19233 times)

Activity: 44
Merit: 0
Very interesting project and seems like will success very soon. The idea is simple: plan the party, announce a cost and let your friends chip in. Then you can, in the parlance, get tuurnt. this concept is based on parties.
Activity: 1

Earn FREE TRT tokens!

UPDATE:

200,000 MORE TRT TOKENS!!!

On top of original 100,00 TRT tokens we are giving out 200,000 TRT tokens more!

Progress of the AIRDROP: 587/3000

TuurnT officially announces its firs AIRDROP. The goal of AIRDROP is advertising of Pre-ICO & ICO TUURNT. The total number of tokens reserved for this AIRDROP is 100,000 TRT. Upon the completion of ICO, 1 TRT will be traded on crypto exchanges in a range from $0.06 to $0.1.
Start of AIRDROP is planned for 22.3.2018.

Each eligible user will earn free 100 TRT tokens.

Each user can receive this reward ONLY ONCE!

To become eligible for this reward please follow few easy steps:

• Join official TuurnT Telegram channel and post at least one message - t.me/tuurntio
• Fill registration form for AIRDROP - https://[Suspicious link removed]/forms/ZuXjv1t0CrzwUlv03;
• Write, on this thread, review of this project (100 characters minimum)

Users that are already in TuurnT Telegram channel just need to follow 2nd and 3rd step.

Earliest that we can to the token payout is in two weeks from launching this AIRDROP

Activity: 109
Very nice project. Every coin not having the power to man future bright.
All the best TUURNT team.
TUURNT Token will surely attract many investors cause the factors such as originality.
Most trusted coin.
I check all social media.
All the best guys.
Activity: 196
Great project with a great team!
The idea of the project is very good. I think the project has a great future.
I believe in this team, it will achieve its goals!
Good luck!..........

Activity: 23
I understand your strategy is a whole complex, aimed at a community of followers, where everyone can feel themselves in a recreation environment. I think that this idea will be of interest to many. It would also be interesting to try out your application and make sure that it's really convenient.I like this project, the activities are very good, I like the holidays and it's true, I wish you a successful promotion of the project and the implementation of your plans, thank you for a little surprise
Activity: 5
Very interesting project and seems like will success very soon. The idea is simple: plan the party, announce a cost and let your friends chip in. Then you can, in the parlance, get tuurnt. this concept is based on parties.
Activity: 50
Great project and good interesting project and seems like will success very soon. The idea is simple: plan the party, announce a cost and let your friends chip in. Then you can, in the parlance, get tuurnt. this concept is based on parties. 

Thank you for this message I am happy to inform you that you are eligible for the AIRDROP reward.
Activity: 34
I like this project, the activities are very good, I like the holidays and it's true, I wish you a successful promotion of the project and the implementation of your plans, thank you for a little surprise
Activity: 31
Superb Projecj .One of a good target niche today is events. It's nice to see a crypto in this field so I hope you find the success you're aiming guys. I'm a fan of mobile bar so a rent event is a huge potential project .All the Best
Activity: 105
I like this project, the activities are very good, I like the holidays and it's true, I wish you a successful promotion of the project and the implementation of your plans, thank you for a little surprise
Activity: 28
Grt coin to earn biggest profit.it seems that we r invest in these project without any fear.it turns to a opportunity to earn money from this coin.it will give us a tremendous profit.dont leave it... grab it today
Activity: 78
 Tuurnt token future is very bright.Tuurnt is based on the concept of tenants, parties that usually rent money at the end of the month.
I really like this project it is great, it changes the social networking time.i think it will going to moon soon
Activity: 69
Amazing, this Project will achieve great success. A solid team, good cooperation with leading systems. Investment project that will change the world
Activity: 34
One of a good target niche today is events. It's nice to see a crypto in this field so I hope you find the success you're aiming guys. I'm a fan of mobile bar so a rent event is a huge potential projects
Activity: 66
Great project and seems like will success very soon. The idea is simple: plan the party, announce a cost and let your friends chip in. Then you can, in the parlance, get tuurnt. this concept is based on parties. We understand your strategy is a whole complex, aimed at a community of followers, where everyone can feel themselves in a recreation environment. I think that this idea will be of interest to many. It would also be interesting to try out your application and make sure that it's really convenient.
Activity: 49
Activity: 20
a great project expected, with a difference in the way token, token with the development to stars, a great team, my favorite it
Activity: 42
Merit: 3
Help the needy, do the little things others ignore
So while checking out the white paper, I fell in love with this project.

The ability to organize, as well as find different events using the tuurnt app is amazing. I particularly like the part where an escrow is used to hold the TRT coins until a stipulated amount of time has passed. This definitely will incentivize the organizers of an event via tuurnt to do their very best.

I'm all up for this, if this launches, imma use it to organize a music fest in my town just to get them to embrace blockchain tech.

If this goes mainstream, it could have the same frenzy as pokemon go(lol). But on a serious note though, I see this taking off if its handled well.

Activity: 11
It's nice to see a crypto in this field so I hope you find the success you're aiming guys. This is really a good project. and I can successfully follow this project. I hope this project successful soon ^_^
Activity: 3
This is a most power full token..this token future is very bright..very good project,concept.I think this crypto coin will rank in top 10 in future.The website team is very powrfull..hurry up all join this coin.     thank you
Pages:
Jump to: