Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] ALAX - The Blockchain Game Platform for Emerging Markets - page 31. (Read 75351 times)

Activity: 840
Merit: 10
ZooomEx- a new cryptocurrency exchange!
I was thinking about the KYC on this project and the targeted demographic. I keep seeing the term "unbanked" being used a lot. My concern is, KYC requires not only identification but also proof of residency. The proof of residency requires a utility bill in the party's name with a matching address.... See where I'm going with this? Most utility companies require some form of debit or credit or pay a large deposit. I think a lot of your target audience will not be able to pass KYC because they probably don't have utilities turned on on their name. Might want to think of offering a solution ahead of time, before this becomes an issue. Otherwise, you might find yourself making a lot of refunds.

In case of our KYC, the sufficient proof of residency is an ID or Passport with your address. The uploading of another document is only optional - you do not have to do it. Also - very important is to state the fact, that we have two target groups - unbanked people and crypto community. Most of the unbanked people do not have any crypto and also don't want to have anything with it or just don't have any/enough information about it. So we are don't really expecting them to participate in the TGE. They are an important segment of the final product - ALAX app store. And they do not need to have any crypto to be able to use it (that is part of the reason why we have two tokens).

I just have 2 types of passport in my country. national and international. And only in national I have my adress. But its non english. its ok?
Activity: 658
Merit: 102
Instead of buying cards with ALA in them from retailers have you ever thinked of a debit card with some kind of autoconversion (in ALA) when you recharge it?

That wouldn't really work for unbanked people and emerging markets is the core audience for this project. I think cards that you can buy in multiple stores work well for emerging markets.

Exactly.

Also in my country, there are cards for unbanked people (teeangers mostly) and lots of people are using them.

Because it's comfortable, you just pick it up when you do your shopping routine, it doesn't take much time and it's easy. That's a simple yet very efficient way for distribution.
Activity: 238
Merit: 0
Instead of buying cards with ALA in them from retailers have you ever thinked of a debit card with some kind of autoconversion (in ALA) when you recharge it?

That wouldn't really work for unbanked people and emerging markets is the core audience for this project. I think cards that you can buy in multiple stores work well for emerging markets.

Exactly.

Also in my country, there are cards for unbanked people (teeangers mostly) and lots of people are using them.

To get the services from this project we can use many ways. Whether for unbanked or any other people, there are ways for each type of users.
Activity: 798
Merit: 250
CurioInvest [IEO Live]
Another day, another exchange! This time ALX is going to be listed on YoBit. Find out more on our blog.

This is not a good exchange. i could not withdraw my fund from there last summer. And they playing in own games on this exchange. better to list on:
Binance, Upbit, Ethfinex, Huobi, Okex, Latoken, Kukoin, CoinBene, Bibox...

it's still early days man, the ICO isn't even over. in time they'll add the token to other exchanges as well.

I agree, ICO isn't over but they are still announcing partnerships with exchange, maybe the last one is one of the bests.we'll see.
Activity: 980
Merit: 276
$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

Exactly.

Activity: 658
Merit: 102

Activity: 686
Merit: 100
It is never too early to anticipate the steps that will be important to the project. So many icos ending up not being able to list their tokens. Congratulations to Team Alax who have already announced their third exchange for the near future
Activity: 588
Merit: 100
Another day, another exchange! This time ALX is going to be listed on YoBit. Find out more on our blog.

This is not a good exchange. i could not withdraw my fund from there last summer. And they playing in own games on this exchange. better to list on:

it's still early days man, the ICO isn't even over. in time they'll add the token to other exchanges as well.
Activity: 770
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
Found another one ALAX review in Youtube, it's fresh look at this project:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M_sYv5U8tTs
How many languages is he mixing?
Sorry, cant listen it for a long time.  Grin
Activity: 1372
Merit: 259

Activity: 2968
Merit: 605

thats a very good exchange for the beginning, thanks for posting this news here on bitcointalk..

I don't think so. Yobit is one of the worst exchanges out there.

I think for now the best exchange Alax is listing is Qryptos by far.
I support you, Qryptos promotes the growth of the coin, examples are SophiaTX and the Gibraltar Exchange RKT. The top project Policipal will be listing there.
Yobit is not a good exchange and there is a lot of coins out there not getting delisted from the start and like the other said it has a poor support which takes time to get an answer. In qryptos i don't tried it yet but it feels good to trade there based on what your words say i will take a try for that exchange.

I guess we could only hope that ALAX will get a good volume and price on that exchange so that the community will be enticed to go there, otherwise they will chose other alternative exchange such as Qryptos which is way much better. Smiley
In a bear market you need some big exchanges that people have the possibility to trade, in a bull market with a working product you even can have a big volume on etherdelta.
So to be prepared for bull and bear you need a working product, but it seems that we see the bull for the next months. Smiley
ALAX for sure will have a working product and it should make it easy to get high volume on most exchange. But a well known and most secure exchange will be better.
i see that for now alax is listed on many small and medium exchanges but i'm sure that when the project will have a working product the big/important exchanges will not be long in coming...
Activity: 266
Presale is live!

thats a very good exchange for the beginning, thanks for posting this news here on bitcointalk..

I support you, Qryptos promotes the growth of the coin, examples are SophiaTX and the Gibraltar Exchange RKT. The top project Policipal will be listing there.
Yobit is not a good exchange and there is a lot of coins out there not getting delisted from the start and like the other said it has a poor support which takes time to get an answer. In qryptos i don't tried it yet but it feels good to trade there based on what your words say i will take a try for that exchange.

I guess we could only hope that ALAX will get a good volume and price on that exchange so that the community will be enticed to go there, otherwise they will chose other alternative exchange such as Qryptos which is way much better. Smiley
In a bear market you need some big exchanges that people have the possibility to trade, in a bull market with a working product you even can have a big volume on etherdelta.
So to be prepared for bull and bear you need a working product, but it seems that we see the bull for the next months. Smiley
ALAX for sure will have a working product and it should make it easy to get high volume on most exchange. But a well known and most secure exchange will be better.
I'm sure that in the future we will have Alax in more well-know exchanges. The token just needs some more time.
Activity: 1456
Merit: 567
I was read Alax whitepaper, I i think i was know a promising project  Grin
Yes I think so, they have a great marketing which their app will be pre-installed on smartphone called gione. So the users will be guaranteed.
Activity: 490
Merit: 104
Found another one ALAX review in Youtube, it's fresh look at this project:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M_sYv5U8tTs
Activity: 1022
Merit: 252

Activity: 770
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

Activity: 616
Merit: 145
🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀
Activity: 583
Merit: 13
Before i will buy this, just one quick question about the kyc... Is national ID ok or should it be a passport? And what kind of proof of residence should i provide if i don't get any utility bills, bank statements energy provider bills to my address?

Depends on where are you from. So far it seems that the KYC software can read only latin characters. Passports always have everything written in Latin characters as well but if you have an ID with Latin characters it should be sufficient.  Wink

I am from Finland and my address doesn't show up on my national id. Would you accept a scan from our government branch that administers and provides social security benefits for all residents, that contains my address?

Try it and if there will be any problem just write us on [email protected] and we will look at your case.  Wink
Activity: 476
If I recall correctly they don't have a soft cap so they will go on regardless. Of course more money means faster development and more marketing when product will be fully realeased, no doubt

Yes they state that, they will go forward with development regardless of the funding raised

This is a good thing if you think about it. It means they have already enough funds collected in advance so that the ICO is just the icing on the cake.
Activity: 672
Merit: 261
If I recall correctly they don't have a soft cap so they will go on regardless. Of course more money means faster development and more marketing when product will be fully realeased, no doubt

Yes they state that, they will go forward with development regardless of the funding raised. Seems they are serious and committed ed to the project
Pages:
Jump to: