Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] ALAX - The Blockchain Game Platform for Emerging Markets - page 42. (Read 75351 times)

Activity: 1736
Merit: 857
I can get 20% bonus If i invest in 1st day? 10% for early bird and 10% for investing in Decent coins? Or just 10% max in any way?

You can combine both bonuses and get 20%  Wink

Right now price for 1 eth = 10k tokens. This is with bonus in 10% or without bonuses?Because for 1 DCT = 13.52 ALX and this include 10% bonus. But in ETH, BTC are not indicated...  Huh

I think 1 eth = 10k tokens doesn't include the 10% yet. And don't forget, 10% will be applied to this round only but if we use dct, no matter at what round we will participate, we still get the bonus.

Yes. The bonuses are not included in the exchange rates. It would be probably better to have them there, right? We will look into it and add them there  Wink

I got interested in this token. From what is written above, I realized that 1eth = 11,000 tokens in the first round?
Unsold tokens will be distributed among investors or not?
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
It's ggod to see this level of communication from a dev team. Usually, they give up after a few weeks. lol

I agree, I'm surprise of how fast they answer the cuestions. It's very easy to communicate with them.
Activity: 1120
Merit: 279
My blockchain can beat up your blockchain
It's ggod to see this level of communication from a dev team. Usually, they give up after a few weeks. lol
Activity: 583
Merit: 13
I can get 20% bonus If i invest in 1st day? 10% for early bird and 10% for investing in Decent coins? Or just 10% max in any way?

Right now price for 1 eth = 10k tokens. This is with bonus in 10% or without bonuses?Because for 1 DCT = 13.52 ALX and this include 10% bonus. But in ETH, BTC are not indicated...  Huh

I think 1 eth = 10k tokens doesn't include the 10% yet. And don't forget, 10% will be applied to this round only but if we use dct, no matter at what round we will participate, we still get the bonus.

Yes. The bonuses are not included in the exchange rates. It would be probably better to have them there, right? We will look into it and add them there  Wink
Activity: 238
Merit: 0

Activity: 588
I didnt receive any confirmation email after contributing with DCT.
Is that normal or should I seek support?
Thanks

Hello. Yes, it is normal. It can take up to few hours until the email arrives. We had a small issue with sending but it is now resolved so they should gradually arrive to everyone.

thanks for replying to a concerned member of the community, nice to see such communication.
Activity: 840
Merit: 10
ZooomEx- a new cryptocurrency exchange!

Activity: 80
Merit: 0
i like this project!
Activity: 476
Merit: 10
Members of our team, both in Europe and Asia, are impatiently waiting and preparing everything for the start of the TGE. In the mean time we got news that our co-founder Matej Michalko made the Forbes Slovakia 30 successful people under 30.

Thanks for sharing this info. I guess investors now knew that they will be putting their money in a legit team and in good hands. Smiley

Yeah, nice to get to see the team in a real picture instead of the usual heads only portraits.
Thanks

Hello. Yes, it is normal. It can take up to few hours until the email arrives. We had a small issue with sending but it is now resolved so they should gradually arrive to everyone.
Activity: 798
Merit: 262
Great news for all ALAX followers. ALX is going to be listed on QRYPTOS, the secure ICO Listing Platform and powerful trading exchange for the crypto markets. Read more about it on our blog!

QRYPTOS is a very good exchange, i'm very happy to see you will get listed in there and i'm sure many people will appreciate the value coming from being there.

yeah, they are but they ask for too much information from a user's point of view.
Activity: 182
Merit: 1
Our TGE is live -> alax.io!
Remember, you can get 10% bonus for participating in the 1st round (and another 10% for participating with DCT)! If you need a help with the process, check our TGE guide.

Great! Ill definitely put some money into that. 10% bonus is really good. Not like some other projects with up to 70%.
Activity: 616
Members of our team, both in Europe and Asia, are impatiently waiting and preparing everything for the start of the TGE. In the mean time we got news that our co-founder Matej Michalko made the Forbes Slovakia 30 successful people under 30.

Thanks for sharing this info. I guess investors now knew that they will be putting their money in a legit team and in good hands. Smiley
Activity: 588
Remember, you can get 10% bonus for participating in the 1st round (and another 10% for participating with DCT)! If you need a help with the process, check our TGE guide.

good luck guys, I can see you're off to a flying start.
Activity: 141
Merit: 14
Thanks

Activity: 1064
Merit: 166
the sale just starts in 15 minutes  Smiley looking forward to see the response of the community. I would not be surprised if it end up a huge success and close quite fast given the good partnerships.

Activity: 798
Merit: 115
Great news for all ALAX followers. ALX is going to be listed on QRYPTOS, the secure ICO Listing Platform and powerful trading exchange for the crypto markets. Read more about it on our blog!

QRYPTOS is a very good exchange, i'm very happy to see you will get listed in there and i'm sure many people will appreciate the value coming from being there.

Great news! The ICO hasn't even started yet and there are already announcements about exchanges.
I hope the ICO will be a success.
Our TGE is rapidly approaching! Only 1 hour left until the start. Get ready to participate by reading our step by step guide so there won’t be anything to surprise you.
Pages:
Jump to: