Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥🔥🔥[ANN] AlgoTradingFUN🔥🔥🔥 - 💥FINANCIAL FREEDOM FOR EVERYONE💥 - page 10. (Read 2460 times)

Activity: 126
Merit: 0
Hello, tell me how the robots work and what kind of feedback can I get?
Hello. Thank yoк for you question.
All principles describe on this page https://www.atftoken.io/bots
In general every robot have complex risk control (potential loses) and complex capital management (your potential profit). On the crypto market and classical markets we could control only risk ! If ratio between risk and profit more than 1/2 than you will be very rich man ))) Our robots give this possibility !
Activity: 1
Hello. I was very interested in your project! I traded with forex robots. Do your robots have the same working principle?
Where can I see how the services will be provided by trade robots? Is there a demo version of the trading terminal?
Activity: 4
Hello, tell me how the robots work and what kind of feedback can I get?
Any investment will be risky, and this project tells me that I will get a high earnings and do not tell me the risks that may exist. I am very doubtful about this
Hello.
Good question!
Our robots have money management and risk management. You as our customer get us info what % of risk do you prepare to have in trading process of  robots. After that robots get this info and make there trading process only in this risk figures. For examples you have 10000 dollars on the account. And will be ready to risk 10%. Thats means that all robots who will be work for you control this 10% risk and maximize profit.
Is it clearly described ?
Activity: 175
Merit: 100
CLOUT media.decentralised
Any investment will be risky, and this project tells me that I will get a high earnings and do not tell me the risks that may exist. I am very doubtful about this
Wow, it's really perfect idea and I think that the project has a great future! Good luck, team!
Thank you for you trust )
Is a bounty campaign planned?I would like to participate in bounty program...
We are starting our bounty programm ) https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/bounty-algotradingfun-financial-freedom-tio-is-live-2649865

awesome.

Good luck guys !
Thank you for you faith )
b1t
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
Wow, it's really perfect idea and I think that the project has a great future! Good luck, team!
We are starting our bounty programm ) https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/bounty-algotradingfun-financial-freedom-tio-is-live-2649865

awesome.

Good luck guys !
Hello!
I got acquainted with this project on the site https://www.atftoken.io.
my opinion is the project deserves to be the most peaceful discussion of investors in our forum.
Project advantages:
- new the product in the investment and risk management market
- know-how technology
- already there are positive results
- a team with experience
I need to get even deeper into the project, for a deeper understanding of the processes, but the future is already  now very good

Hi, Alex.
Thank for you feedback
It is very please for hearing you feedback. We are trying to create best services for us really people and our strategy is to make private equity services for people available
Activity: 4
Hello!
I got acquainted with this project on the site https://www.atftoken.io.
my opinion is the project deserves to be the most peaceful discussion of investors in our forum.
Project advantages:
- new the product in the investment and risk management market
- know-how technology
- already there are positive results
- a team with experience
I need to get even deeper into the project, for a deeper understanding of the processes, but the future is already  now very good
Excellent! What is your hard cap? And when the TIO is end?
Hardcap is 16.000 Ethereum, pre-ITO will finish 08 february and date of ITO we will fix after pre-ITO (we want to make better condition for our participants
Activity: 980
Merit: 294
On this project the robot will do the job? If so, then it's a kind of project that we needed here to manage our limited time, do the trading without any fear or emotions but robot is still a robot, it will move base on the program input to them, then how could yo be sure that this robot will not fail?
Activity: 6
Excellent! What is your hard cap? And when the TIO is end?
Yes, today we will start and inform. Thank you !
Activity: 23
Activity: 23
Very interesting. You have very beautiful girls in the team Smiley With which payment systems are you going to partner?

LOL

Beating the market is not as easy at it looks like. There are companies with all AI and behavioral finance tools trying to guess the stock market.

-bitblaster
You are right, many companies on this markets. We have services with simple business model, stable profit algorithm, experience in different markets and crypto. And the most important thing - i want to change financial services for people with small capital.
Activity: 2744
Merit: 588
Surely if you made some bots that can trade and make millions of dollars you wouldn't need an ICO to raise money?

Why not just run your robot, then you can have lots of money Smiley

That's what I was thinking also with the AI-powered projects in trading.
If what they are marketing is true and guarantee that it always works, then, they can just keep the secret of trading for themselves.
No need to raise huge amount of money and promise the guaranteed profit.
Activity: 235
Merit: 100
Surely if you made some bots that can trade and make millions of dollars you wouldn't need an ICO to raise money?

Why not just run your robot, then you can have lots of money Smiley

Pages:
Jump to: