Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥🔥🔥[ANN] AlgoTradingFUN🔥🔥🔥 - 💥FINANCIAL FREEDOM FOR EVERYONE💥 - page 6. (Read 2460 times)

Activity: 392
Merit: 11
Professional Dutch translations
Very interesting. You have very beautiful girls in the team Smiley With which payment systems are you going to partner?

Thank you for our girls Wink In addition they are very clever ))) What means payment system ?
And after the ICO they'll be rich too!

But seriously: Does this project need a Dutch Trancelator for this thread?
Activity: 126
Merit: 0
I think this project very promising and in see the price this token pretty good that is 1$ per token right?

I see in bountylord.com what is this project just running for a month? i want to see your project succes in a the future. good luck dev.

Hello. Thank you for question.
I think this project very promising and in see the price this token pretty good that is 1$ per token right?
At this moment 3 January 2018 1 ATF token = 2,175$ and we will buyback our tokens from our participants after ITO

I see in bountylord.com what is this project just running for a month?
No, we started 24 december 2017

I want to see your project success in a the future. good luck dev.
Thank you for trust and join to our project !
Activity: 728
Merit: 251

I see in bountylord.com what is this project just running for a month? i want to see your project succes in a the future. good luck dev.
Hello!
if I'm ready to buy tokens, how do I do this? what kind of buying different option do you offer?
Thank you.
You should choose here after registration https://www.atftoken.io/account option Leasing period, risk profile, period of fixing results. And after that calculator will give you ETH and ATF tokens quantity. Send this ETH quantity to our wallet and you will get ATF tokens automaticly.
Activity: 4
Hello!
if I'm ready to buy tokens, how do I do this? what kind of buying different option do you offer?
How many eth have been collected since the beginning of the pre ito ?Maybe this information is confidential ? If no it's possible to have a counter.
Thank you for question.
You should see information about collected ETH in our Wallet on EtherScan + from private investors without advertising. We are preparing our advertising company and if you are ready to support us with any investors and really advisers we will pay for you referral communication 4% from investors payments in ETH.
legendary
Activity: 1904
Merit: 1063
How many eth have been collected since the beginning of the pre ito ?Maybe this information is confidential ? If no it's possible to have a counter.
Powerful project!
Great Goals
I think we're on the verge of something really cool
AND USEFUL FOR EVERYONE (and this is really something new)

But robots, if they are robots, must comply with the laws.
Therefore, there are following questions

Thank you for the answers. Happy & good luck in New year!

Thank you ! Happy new financial freedom ! )
Activity: 7
Powerful project!
Great Goals

Thank you for the answers. Happy & good luck in New year!
Hello devs, please tell me more about the multilevel customer capital management system
Thank you for question.
Principal of the multilevel capital management - for example you capital 1 BTC. And You want to get 120% per year profit. And you fix that 50% of the profit your want to reinvest and 50% you want to withdraw. And for you risk profile our services calculate 10 robots for trading with different strategy for each of robots. And after calculation you capital management profile will look like this, for example:
1 robot - 0,1 BTC
2 robot - 0,1 BTC
3 robot - 0,02 BTC
4 robot - 0,04 BTC
5 robot - 0,4 BTC
6 robot - 0,1 BTC
7 robot - 0,04 BTC
8 robot - 0,1 BTC
9 robot - 0,05 BTC
10 robot- 0,05 BTC
Total - 1BTC
Each robots will trade like this capital from one customer and will control risk management and will improve this proportion till 50% of profit. After this 50% will be archived all adds profit will withdraw.
That is simple description of capital management system. And risk management system is a mandatory part of management systems of the robots too.
Powerful project!
Great Goals

1. A robot may not injure a human being or, through inaction, allow a human being to come to harm.
Does this means that the robot will not lost all our money at least?
Robots have risk management system and capital management system that allow to control maximum loses per capital, per month, per week, per day

2. A robot must obey orders given it by human beings except where such orders would conflict with the First Law.
Who controls the robot when it works?
We have too levels of control - the risk management system controls all execution robots and the second level - operator who control risk management system

How it is configured?
All robots have there own personal risk management system and capital management system what let control all mandatory options.

Does the client have any mechanisms to influence the robot?
Customer should start or stop working of the robots and choose some parameters. Here you should read what parameters customers should choose https://www.atftoken.io/bots

And his developer at this time?
It is not not necessary to control operator because all control functions are on the risk management system. You should ask to operator stop or start robots if you want.

3. A robot must protect its own existence as long as such protection does not conflict with the First or Second Law.
Can the robot go mad and who is responsible for it?)
You saw Terminator film ))) We have not so clever machine ))) Robots have 4 base commands - to open position, to close position and to open stop order and take profit order. If will happen something with internet connection or something not inside our platform and services this will be not our problems. We could not control anything outside our services - electricity, internet connection. That is why we will use Amazon and Microsoft services to increase you calmness and stability of our services.

For whom our project is intended
5. Investment funds, pension funds, hedge funds managers, for which it
is important to distribute their portfolios on various profitable instruments
and diversify risks.
Are pension funds allowed to participate in trading? In some countries, as i know, this is prohibited by law.
Thank you for question.
Pension fund need conservative investment strategy. There managers like robots. And we are ready to prepare some services for there law structures.
"Our robots already bring profit to our clients, therefore your participation
in our ITO is the support of the current services with the objectives of
increasing the turnover of trade in robots of USD 40 million in 2018,
USD 200 million in 2019, USD 400 million in 2020, and the goal to make
turnover of USD 1 billion in 2021."
Due to what will be the sharp jump in 2019? It is planned to increase the turnover by 500%.
Thank you for question.
Our turnover will increase with increasing quantity of happiness from our services people.
AlgoTradingFUN Bounty Program

There will be a total of 10% ATF tokens of sold tokens will be allocated for the whole bounty program which will be divided as follows:
I looked at the conditions of your bounty campaign. Really such a large percentage is allocated?
Yes
Suppose I bought access to one of several trading robots. Will I see all of its settings completely? And can I reconfigure them according to my wishes?
Thank you for question.
You buy not robots only connection to them. And at this time you don't let to customers to change robots internally options because we want to help people to get profit from markets. About 95% lose there capital because they think they are great traders and know all that they need to get profit. It is wrong understanding. We create our seervices for people who want to improve capital.
which bounty campaign I can follow, because I feel this is a very good project concept,I think this project will make a good movement up a head, this will be so promising for future profit. I must be lucky, someone who has joined on this project token sale early, this project is so promising , keep it up dev

You can choose here https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2649865.60
Whoa! Great project ! I really got so damn interested with the concept. Plus the project is well administered by the developers, which reflects on how you take care of this project. I really am now so curious on how a great project like this will turn out a few months or years from now.
Thank you for trust. It is very important for us to show our strategy and vision for community and to build trust
What specific tools for trading with robots are available to you?
I don't understand question ? Here you should read info about our services https://www.atftoken.io/uslugi
If you mean by tools for examples ETH , TESLA or Currencies  - we have possibility to connect you account to 7000 tools from whole world thru our platform and robots.
What is your soft cap for pre-ITO and ITO stage?
Leave a comment please. I can not find information
Thank you for question.
We don't have softcap for pre-ITO and ITO because ALL participants with 0,1 ETH should buy ATF tokens and will get services from our project. You should calculate and buy our tokens here https://www.atftoken.io/account
hello, yet tell me what benefits does your project give to participants and investors? share,%?
Thank you for question.
We are give a possibility to improve you profit from you capital with clearly and understanding risk management and capital management system. We are give to our customers some future value - high profitable services in crypto and classical market, future shares in our investments fund, our exchange, our ecosystem.
Pages:
Jump to: