Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥🔥🔥[ANN] AlgoTradingFUN🔥🔥🔥 - 💥FINANCIAL FREEDOM FOR EVERYONE💥 - page 2. (Read 2460 times)

Activity: 307
Merit: 100
How can we use our ATF tokens? Can we exchange them for BTC/ETH, etc and when?
Activity: 285
Merit: 101
io.ezystayz.com
yes good peoject, this is incredible project Smiley
Activity: 126
Merit: 0
#BreakingNews
Congratulate us, friends. We became the first official "Market-Maker" in Russia in the crypto-currency market. This is a recognition of our level and professionalism! A "market-maker" service for any token that is listed on any crypto-exchange and has a turnover of at least 4000 US dollars in equivalent per day gives the opportunity to the founders:
1. Increase the liquidity of the token (from 2 to 42 times more per day turnover)
2. Increase the volatility of the token (from 4% to 500-600%)
3. Create a managed process for changing prices both up and down (creating, together with the founders, a long-term strategy for managing the price of the token).

In the US, on the Nasdaq and Nyse exchanges, this service is the basis for the price movement of instruments. Such a service allows the token founders and customers to profit, in the long term, to gain transparent prospects for the development of their business and funds. It's nice to realize that AlgoTradingFUN is at the origin of the creation of the crypto-market.

For those wishing to warm their hands on the information, what is a token? When will we buy and sell it? I think at once - we will not categorically transfer any insider information, nor for any money, under any circumstances. We are honest guys and believe that trust is the most important condition in business 😎

Did you token have market-maker ? )
https://atftoken.io
I think the developer wanted to be interested in the name of the coin, but that's not enough. It seems that the coin died without being born.This new exchange will consider the list of coins based on the amount of interest they see available to them

We got from one exchange not very big the confirmation of listing ATF token. It is very importnat for us and our customers to trading our tokens. At this time we are developing our own exchange for our robots with one function that will be importnat for customers - RISKS management and Capital Management. Thats mean customers will not lose all capital ! They should lose only risk amount and we will provide capital management robots who will be create for customers personal financial strategy
I'm very sure that this project have great potential and have the concept very interesting, i think this project will soon on 8th february 2018 right? whether you have made a plan for registered this token on market place before the project ends?

Yes, till 8 february will the best tokens price.
Thank you !
I agree with you, this project is very wonderful hopefully soon reached that the hope for this project. hopefully satisfactory result token to enter the market at a high price.

Soon we will be list at the exchange and open for all customers possibility to trading with our robots our tokens ATF )))
I'm very sure that this project have great potential and have the concept very interesting, i think this project will soon on 8th february 2018 right? whether you have made a plan for registered this token on market place before the project ends?

Thank you !
There is still enough time to 8 February, I expect the best price for the token project. Hopefully, this project can succeed and be thriving.
Thank you so much ! At this moment for us most important to create community and services for the best ITO stage.
Activity: 382
Merit: 10
I think the developer wanted to be interested in the name of the coin, but that's not enough. It seems that the coin died without being born.This new exchange will consider the list of coins based on the amount of interest they see available to them
Activity: 756
Merit: 250

Thank you !
I agree with you, this project is very wonderful hopefully soon reached that the hope for this project. hopefully satisfactory result token to enter the market at a high price.
Activity: 448

Thank you !
There is still enough time to 8 February, I expect the best price for the token project. Hopefully, this project can succeed and be thriving.

Thank you !
what other languages are needed at the moment?

Hello.
We need english-Japanese, english-Chinese, english-korean partners, who will help to connect to this countries community
Activity: 731
Activity: 7
what other languages are needed at the moment?
🔥🔥🔥🔥One question for all of you. We need you help. Do you have maybe friends with japanese, chinese, korean languarges speaking to become our partners and bounty promoters in Chine, Japan, Korea community for % from incomes and tokens ATF? Please send me personally you proposal and opinion how can we improve activities from this countries ? What best channels for promotions ? I am ready to partnership with efficiently and professionally promoters and agents !
i dont have friend can help you, but i can give you recomendation about this problem..
just see into the spreadsheets of some projects..
there are some translator into the language you are looking for..
PM them and offer this project.. good luck..
  Wink Wink Wink
Hello. Thank you for idea )))
#Services
Hello.We start developing a prototype of our own stock exchange. It takes about 8-10 reliable and very meticulous testers.
Write a request to participate in the testing here [email protected]
Activity: 322
Merit: 119
Indonesian Translator
🔥🔥🔥🔥One question for all of you. We need you help. Do you have maybe friends with japanese, chinese, korean languarges speaking to become our partners and bounty promoters in Chine, Japan, Korea community for % from incomes and tokens ATF? Please send me personally you proposal and opinion how can we improve activities from this countries ? What best channels for promotions ? I am ready to partnership with efficiently and professionally promoters and agents !
i dont have friend can help you, but i can give you recomendation about this problem..
just see into the spreadsheets of some projects..
there are some translator into the language you are looking for..
PM them and offer this project.. good luck..
  Wink Wink Wink
#Strategy
Hello to all customers and just owners of crypto assets. I was often asked by owners of crypto currency - what to do, everything falls. I really do not like to give forecasts, it's unprofessional. But I also can not allow people to make mistakes because of the general panic. That's what you need to do now - carefully watch and listen to the news background. The worst thing that can happen is if all large and developed countries begin to prohibit the use of crypto assets. For example, now China and Korea began to crush the crypt. If the United States, Russia, Europe, Asian countries come to them, then my only tip, immediately drop the crypt. Most likely, everything will fly vertically as quickly as a rocket, only not up, down. But for the future, do not buy crypto assets without professional management services for your crypto assets, or if you have bought it, put it on a cold purse and forget it, give it to the children.
Crypto assets are not for ordinary people from offices, senior and middle managers and housewives. There you need to understand very well how to manage capital, risks and portfolio. For this, there are professional managers and robots!
Wisdom has come to you!
https://atftoken.io
Alex. hello.
Thank you for you information and you work !
Pages:
Jump to: