Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥🔥🔥[ANN] AlgoTradingFUN🔥🔥🔥 - 💥FINANCIAL FREEDOM FOR EVERYONE💥 - page 8. (Read 2460 times)

Activity: 126
Merit: 0
On this project the robot will do the job? If so, then it's a kind of project that we needed here to manage our limited time, do the trading without any fear or emotions but robot is still a robot, it will move base on the program input to them, then how could yo be sure that this robot will not fail?
Hello. Thank you for question.
Our robots control risks and you capital all time when they make trades. Thats why if sometimes any robots will get stop risk in that time another robots will have profit more than loses.
Activity: 756
Merit: 629
For whom our project is intended
5. Investment funds, pension funds, hedge funds managers, for which it
is important to distribute their portfolios on various profitable instruments
and diversify risks.
Are pension funds allowed to participate in trading? In some countries, as i know, this is prohibited by law.
I like this project of  platform of algorithmic trade.Excluding any human intervention in a trading decision can be interesting provided the software is very powerful.Anyway, I like the project that I'm going to follow.

In the WP i don't see the soft cap.You have the response ?

Hello, thank you for question.
We don't have softcap, because this is real services and they will be work after ITO regardless from quantity of participants. All participants who will buy tokens from 0,1 ETH will connect to our robots after pre-ITO finish. Here you should calculate and buy tokens https://www.atftoken.io/account
Activity: 477
Merit: 102
Radix-The Decentralized Finance Protocol
"Our robots already bring profit to our clients, therefore your participation
in our ITO is the support of the current services with the objectives of
increasing the turnover of trade in robots of USD 40 million in 2018,
USD 200 million in 2019, USD 400 million in 2020, and the goal to make
turnover of USD 1 billion in 2021."
Due to what will be the sharp jump in 2019? It is planned to increase the turnover by 500%.
Hi! Is there a video showing your robots in action?
Hello.
Here https://www.atftoken.io/ you should see video how it looks now.

Activity: 522
Merit: 101
AlgoTradingFUN Bounty Program

There will be a total of 10% ATF tokens of sold tokens will be allocated for the whole bounty program which will be divided as follows:
I looked at the conditions of your bounty campaign. Really such a large percentage is allocated?
Activity: 11
Hi! Is there a video showing your robots in action?
Suppose I bought access to one of several trading robots. Will I see all of its settings completely? And can I reconfigure them according to my wishes?
legendary
Activity: 1904
Merit: 1063
I like this project of  platform of algorithmic trade.Excluding any human intervention in a trading decision can be interesting provided the software is very powerful.Anyway, I like the project that I'm going to follow.

In the WP i don't see the soft cap.You have the response ?
Activity: 9
How profitable for private investors will be the investment in bots created by your company?
Activity: 7
Friends, tell me how to buy ETN in Ukraine?
Please specify verified options only

ps coinbase.com not serve Ukraine
Activity: 644
Merit: 250
What is your soft cap for pre-ITO and ITO stage?
Activity: 336
Merit: 10
A great opportunity to earn a lot of tokens! If there is no mistake, then I'm sure this will be one of the richest bounties that I've seen.
Let's wait for the comments of the bounty manager. And still it is necessary to count how such percent allocated on a bounty can be reflected in the price of a token at its listing.
Not too bad to participate in bounty program. Although the team did not publish the number of coin allocations for the campaign. I hope the token supply is not too much so its value can break the chart and go to the moon. Great hope for the project.
Activity: 364
"Our robots already bring profit to our clients, therefore your participation
in our ITO is the support of the current services with the objectives of
increasing the turnover of trade in robots of USD 40 million in 2018,
USD 200 million in 2019, USD 400 million in 2020, and the goal to make
turnover of USD 1 billion in 2021."
Due to what will be the sharp jump in 2019? It is planned to increase the turnover by 500%.
Probably it is expected that in 2018 will pass ISO and after it the widest development and marketing of the platform that will give good results immediately and even better in the following year. And the next two years will be more peaceful development. Although I believe that in the crypt to plan for more than two years, there is not much point.
Activity: 6
Hello devs, please tell me more about the multilevel customer capital management system
Activity: 477
Merit: 102
Radix-The Decentralized Finance Protocol
​1. Each robot has a limit of losses on the client's capital (it is set by you before the beginning of cooperation) and the amount of losses for the transaction. Thus, the robot can not lose more than this limit.
What are the difference between the limit for losses, say 20% of a million and 50% of 400k?
I do not quite understand the meaning of these limits.
There are certain rules of trading and they are not obvious to those not versed in the subject matter. If you played poker, then it's something like a bankroll management.
I understood you! The ratio of risk to the value of the portfolio should be at a certain level. So that even with actions with positive mathematical expectation, the balance would not go to zero.
Activity: 7
Powerful project!
Great Goals
I think we're on the verge of something really cool
AND USEFUL FOR EVERYONE (and this is really something new)

But robots, if they are robots, must comply with the laws.
Therefore, there are following questions

1. A robot may not injure a human being or, through inaction, allow a human being to come to harm.
Does this means that the robot will not lost all our money at least?

2. A robot must obey orders given it by human beings except where such orders would conflict with the First Law.
Who controls the robot when it works? How it is configured? Does the client have any mechanisms to influence the robot? And his developer at this time?

3. A robot must protect its own existence as long as such protection does not conflict with the First or Second Law.
Can the robot go mad and who is responsible for it?)

Activity: 522
Merit: 101
​1. Each robot has a limit of losses on the client's capital (it is set by you before the beginning of cooperation) and the amount of losses for the transaction. Thus, the robot can not lose more than this limit.
What are the difference between the limit for losses, say 20% of a million and 50% of 400k?
I do not quite understand the meaning of these limits.
There are certain rules of trading and they are not obvious to those not versed in the subject matter. If you played poker, then it's something like a bankroll management.
Activity: 364
@Sartrute
Do you want to participate in the signature campaign? I see you have no signature. And the size of the fund does not say anything - if there are so many participants, then individual participants will get the usual average profit.
From your WP:
Trading in various markets, we say confidently — to make high profit is
simple, but by our nature, human emotions prevent the majority of those
trading on the stock market from earning in the long run.
Is this only for a growing market? How are crypto currencies market now or at all? If for all, then i want to know for whose expense profit is generated - someone should have losses.
Theoretically, in a growing market, there are situations when no one has a loss.
Pages:
Jump to: