Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Alt.Estate — Trade Tokenized Real Estate! USA, Japan, EU... [BOUNTYHIVE] - page 2. (Read 22993 times)

Activity: 130
Merit: 0
Alt.Estate Group is a financial technology company offering the protocol and the platform for real estate tokenization.
Inspired by the approach of ERC-20 developers, Alt.Estate’s Protocol aims to become an industry standard for the tokenized real estate.
With 20+ already developed smart contracts, a working prototype with three tokenized apartments, with a focus on large institutional B2B clients the demand for ALT tokens is forecasted to be 10X higher than the initial supply in the first 3 years.
Activity: 82
I believe bounties and airdrop should evolve into the following

Airdrop or bounty only(release after min 6 months)

Airdrop or bounty and you bought equivalent during ICO(release with rest of crowd sale tokens)

The 3% allocation to bounty tokens has really hurt the 70% real investors when a coin lists. (% As an example)
Activity: 201
Merit: 10
Is all rent income to management fee? Can't ALT holders get interest?
 Who can decide to sell the real estate? There's no structure for good, so that someday a certain property should be sold. (Or it could be a re-structuring for goverment plan.) Who decide to sell property even if the price of property is going down for some reasons?
ALT token is the internal currency of the Platform and the fuel of the Protocol. The ALT token is a pure utility token used for several important functions within the Platform. ALT token price can fluctuate substantially.

Based on our financial model demand for ALT token is expected to exceed initial token supply 10X in the first 3 years.

The buyer gets tokens of the property which represent his ownership of the property, structured via special purpose entity (SPE).

So the token holder benefits from all the property cash flows: rent income and proceeds from the property sale and can trade token on the secondary market.

It is up to SPE which is operating the certain real estate
Activity: 91
Is all rent income to management fee? Can't ALT holders get interest?
 Who can decide to sell the real estate? There's no structure for good, so that someday a certain property should be sold. (Or it could be a re-structuring for goverment plan.) Who decide to sell property even if the price of property is going down for some reasons?
if I have SQM1 token I would need to find a buyer for SQM1 token. You do see the problem when we scale to a large number of different SQMs.
How is an exchange going to cope with the shear volume of types of SQMs?
Please take a look at our platform structure:
Activity: 105
 if I have SQM1 token I would need to find a buyer for SQM1 token. You do see the problem when we scale to a large number of different SQMs.
How is an exchange going to cope with the shear volume of types of SQMs?
The project provides examples of real estate in the European Union And the United States, but why the site is translated only into Russian, English and Chinese/Japanese? If you have declared yourself as an international project , please translate the website and white paper into the languages of at least the European Union.
That's a great suggestion. We'll surely consider it. Thanks for your interest in Alt.Estate!
copper member
Activity: 560
Merit: 64
The project provides examples of real estate in the European Union And the United States, but why the site is translated only into Russian, English and Chinese/Japanese? If you have declared yourself as an international project , please translate the website and white paper into the languages of at least the European Union.
1 million USD is really very nominal for such project... Am surprised how could a community of 76k in telegram would contribute that much only ??!!!  Where is the private investors and founders added capital?!  And if average of 100 USD per member then we r talking about 8m USD without the private investors and founders investment if they r investing?!

1 million USD is the sum we have collected only during the presale. Now the collected sum is higher but we have a number of soft and hard commitments from investors. We will disclose them after the end of the sale.

I found it interesting because In 2017, the platform was already released, Alt.Estate goes to the ICO with an already working product, and not just with technical documentation and work plans. Now the project is at the beta stage, and in 2018 the platform will be launched.  I advise you to take a closer look at the project and study the roadmap and technical documentation. good luck

Hi! Thanks a lot for your support!
I have  a question. I bought  alt  token  and I need  to  go  through  the kyc  procedure but I have only license drive and don't have passport. Can I apply KYC without passport?

Hi! A driving license is ok to be used for our KYC procedure.
Activity: 182
almost all blockchain-based real estate projects that I know do not reach their targets though not all, but I believe this project will work and implement all the visions according to the roadmap

Indeed many real estate projects do not reach the target, investor interest is less sure of this, the competition is very tight, so team performance is at stake, great hope Alt Estate has a new breakthrough so that the interest of investors will be more and confident to be able to join.
Activity: 314
Merit: 100
almost all blockchain-based real estate projects that I know do not reach their targets though not all, but I believe this project will work and implement all the visions according to the roadmap
Activity: 31
1 million USD is really very nominal for such project... Am surprised how could a community of 76k in telegram would contribute that much only ??!!!  Where is the private investors and founders added capital?!  And if average of 100 USD per member then we r talking about 8m USD without the private investors and founders investment if they r investing?!
Activity: 546
Merit: 105
I have  a question. I bought  alt  token  and I need  to  go  through  the kyc  procedure but I have only license drive and don't have passport. Can I apply KYC without passport?
Activity: 406
Merit: 1
Alt Estate has performed well and was able to achieve success, this should be a belief in its purpose. Great opportunity to grow here.
Activity: 82
Alt.Estate Group is a financial technology company offering the protocol and the platform for real estate tokenization.

Inspired by the approach of ERC-20 developers, Alt.Estate’s Protocol aims to become an industry standard for the tokenized real estate.
With 20+ already developed smart contracts, a working prototype with three tokenized apartments, with a focus on large institutional B2B clients the demand for ALT tokens is forecasted to be 10X higher than the initial supply in the first 3 years.
Activity: 274
Merit: 100
I found it interesting because In 2017, the platform was already released, Alt.Estate goes to the ICO with an already working product, and not just with technical documentation and work plans. Now the project is at the beta stage, and in 2018 the platform will be launched.  I advise you to take a closer look at the project and study the roadmap and technical documentation. good luck
On the ethereum Blockchain, why would anyone tokenize using ‘tis platform. All you would need to do is write a smart contract and just do a normal ICO for your property. Reason no one did this, is because you can’t regulate secondary trading once the tokens are unlocked.
Different people will benefit from buying property tokens on our platform: institutional investors, crypto traders, owners of cryptocurrencies, middle class and crypto whales.

💳 Crypto Investors
Crypto investors gain easy access to new assets. It is impossible to know precisely how many people use cryptocurrency but all the studies show that there are millions of unique active users and the number is expected to grow exponentially in the next years.

👨‍💼 Middle Class
Historically, the global real estate investment market has only been available to a small subset of investors. This is not fair, and Alt.Estate will provide unprecedented access to the global real estate market for most of the population, who could not participate in this economy before.

📈 Traders
Alt.Estate makes no recommendations about any particular investment, but the Platform provides investors with tools, relevant information, market data, sponsor information, property information and third-party information.

🐋 Crypto Whales
Many early Bitcoin and Ether miners and investors have made a fortune. In addition to the motivation of all crypto investors to reduce exposure to crypto assets and diversify their portfolio, they need a convenient and low-cost way to buy expensive real assets.

💰 Institutional Investors
Institutional investors increase their deal flow through virtually outsourcing part of their job to find lucrative real estate investment opportunities to Alt.Estate. Also, institutions can earn a higher return through negotiating special investment terms for being cornerstone investors providing a substantial part of the fundraising amount.
Activity: 134
On the ethereum Blockchain, why would anyone tokenize using ‘tis platform. All you would need to do is write a smart contract and just do a normal ICO for your property. Reason no one did this, is because you can’t regulate secondary trading once the tokens are unlocked.
Pages:
Jump to: