Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [AM] AeroME - Decentralized Marketplace Exchange - page 43. (Read 112950 times)

Activity: 130
Merit: 100
I suggest we send the complainers back to Cryptsy. We have been warning them for a long time and they only reacted a few days ago. Maybe they get some Cryptsy points to compensate for their loss. Anyway I don't think there are many Aerocoins on cryptsy anymore.
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000
I ❤ www.LuckyB.it!
Is the swap still taking place?

No the swap has ended

"Open or Pending
Sorted by Date Created
You don't have any tickets in current view"

Was just curious what will happen to those aero coins still being traded on cryptsy. You know those folks will be knocking on the door soon and fudding up a storm because they missed the swap.

We are AeroME Community we don't care about Fudders Tongue Because we know AeroME from A to Z Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1680
Merit: 1003
Well, That's Crypto :-\
Is the swap still taking place?

No the swap has ended

"Open or Pending
Sorted by Date Created
You don't have any tickets in current view"

Was just curious what will happen to those aero coins still being traded on cryptsy. You know those folks will be knocking on the door soon and fudding up a storm because they missed the swap.
Activity: 938
Merit: 1002
I haven't been up to date with this coin so can you guys help me out? I only have a Cryptsy account and the price is cheap right now. So is there something I'm missing? Or can I buy aero from Cryptsy?

hey dev and community  Cheesy

if i have or buy Aero Coin , how to i Convert AERO ( crypsty ) coin to AeroME ( bittrex ) thanks

Don't buy the old Aero from cryptsy. The coin-swap has already happened. Late swaps have been happening on a case by case basis, mostly via the community's generosity. The dev has been late swapping some but I think he's been checking to see when the aero was acquired (as in coins purchased before the swap period expired). If people have aero, post about it politely and the community will see if they can / want to help. Being rude (not that anyone has been lately, but it happens here and there...) is a quick way to not get your coins attended to. Just writing this out because I have a bad feeling we are about to get hit with the cryptsy holders finally looking into what they are holding Sad

There are gonna be a lot of requests to swap now that cryptsy is closing the Aero market.  Everyone should know exactly what they are holding and why, just like you would a stock.  I feel sorry for the developer having to deal with this aftermath. 
Activity: 244
I haven't been up to date with this coin so can you guys help me out? I only have a Cryptsy account and the price is cheap right now. So is there something I'm missing? Or can I buy aero from Cryptsy?

Do not buy Aero from any where it has changed to AeroMe.  You can buy AeroMe on bittrex.
Activity: 117
Merit: 10
Activity: 238
Presenting AeroME's Website

www.aerome.org

Want an easy understanding of what AeroME is?
Our website will tell you. Check it out for all the information you need on AeroME.

This is what I have been working on the latest week, and released to the investor club yesterday.
If you see any errors, or have suggestions, dont hesitate to post under here or PM me.

New | AeroME Vision

Majika has writen a description and a summary of the AeroME vision.
It's a fantastic read, so take a look.
Aware of the spelling mistakes, will fix them up asap, but its readable anyhow.

If you should feel like tipping some for the efforts it took to build this, here is an AM address:
AQyxuEVJiNUrmfuuEG9Radtu2j78iSdMVp

Note: Not optimized for Mobile view, that will come asap.
200k dumped, i was waiting for a dump, but 200000  Undecided

lol no big deal, just loose coins shuffling into stronger hands Tongue
Activity: 448
Merit: 250

12mil total 200k is nothing Tongue
Activity: 676
Merit: 500
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000
I ❤ www.LuckyB.it!
I feel like people underestimate a coin with a decentralized exchange and marketplace... The value of this coin will skyrocket if the exchange can get popular... Dev has talked about ways to make the platform profitable, and if that happens then holders will get a share.

decentralized exchange and marketplace that all we are waiting for Smiley Can't wait to see this coin above 100k sat  Grin
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1001

if i have or buy Aero Coin , how to i Convert AERO ( crypsty ) coin to AeroME ( bittrex ) thanks

Don't buy the old Aero from cryptsy. The coin-swap has already happened. Late swaps have been happening on a case by case basis, mostly via the community's generosity. The dev has been late swapping some but I think he's been checking to see when the aero was acquired (as in coins purchased before the swap period expired). If people have aero, post about it politely and the community will see if they can / want to help. Being rude (not that anyone has been lately, but it happens here and there...) is a quick way to not get your coins attended to. Just writing this out because I have a bad feeling we are about to get hit with the cryptsy holders finally looking into what they are holding Sad

oh . thanks for you advice bro  Smiley

There are gonna be a lot of requests to swap now that cryptsy is closing the Aero market.  Everyone should know exactly what they are holding and why, just like you would a stock.  I feel sorry for the developer having to deal with this aftermath. 
This is our dev ladies and gents.. coding coding coding..

This project looks promising.

Didn't see this yesterday, so I think within the last 24 hours Cryptsy added this note to the AERO market:

This market will be closing soon to open a new AeroMe market

Definitely a project to keep an eye on.

TT

I feel sorry for all those people that are holding Aero on Cryptsy.  They are fixing to be in for a rude awakening when their coins disappear.

Yeah.. doesn't make sense to me why they still hold it though.. people really should look into what they are buying :/ This all would have been avoided too if cryptsy closed the market when they were supposed to..
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1001

This project looks promising.

Didn't see this yesterday, so I think within the last 24 hours Cryptsy added this note to the AERO market:

This market will be closing soon to open a new AeroMe market

Definitely a project to keep an eye on.

TT

I feel sorry for all those people that are holding Aero on Cryptsy.  They are fixing to be in for a rude awakening when their coins disappear.
I feel like people underestimate a coin with a decentralized exchange and marketplace... The value of this coin will skyrocket if the exchange can get popular... Dev has talked about ways to make the platform profitable, and if that happens then holders will get a share.

They either underestimate or don't understand Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: