Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [AM] AeroME - Decentralized Marketplace Exchange - page 45. (Read 112950 times)

Activity: 938
Merit: 1002
Tomorrow I will be releasing something new to the investor club.
It will be released to the public 24 hours later.

If you are already a member, keep an eye on the slack channel.
If you are not a member, you should join!

More information on how to become a member here.

Gotta love that early access intel ^.^
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
Tomorrow I will be releasing something new to the investor club.
It will be released to the public 24 hours later.

If you are already a member, keep an eye on the slack channel.
If you are not a member, you should join!

More information on how to become a member here.
Activity: 700
Merit: 500
1000 AM sent out to participants in the twitter campaign, thanks to all.

However, not satisfied with 10 participants, we need more.
Therefore I am taking the rest of the campaign budget (4000 AM) and giving it out to ONE of the tweeters when 50 users have tweeted about AeroME.
You will be contacted on your twitter account if you win. See updated OP of campaign.

i think you must give some AeroMe for each twitter follower and RT,
if you really kind to promote AeroME, that is my suggestion,
because that draw for to get one person is not idea. Wink

agreed with you, you must give some AeroME to every Twitter follower,
that kind of campaign will bring more attention to AeroME.
Activity: 896
Merit: 1000

Therefore I am taking the rest of the campaign budget (4000 AM) and giving it out to ONE of the tweeters when 50 users have tweeted about AeroME.
You will be contacted on your twitter account if you win. See updated OP of campaign.

i think you must give some AeroMe for each twitter follower and RT,
if you really kind to promote AeroME, that is my suggestion,
because that draw for to get one person is not idea. Wink
legendary
Activity: 966
if you still having issues after a full resync specifically add the following dnsseed values in the aerome.conf to see if It will force to connect.

Code:
-dnsseed               Find peers using DNS lookup (default: 1)

Code:
dnsseed=aerome.publicvm.com
dnsseed=aerome2.publicvm.com

That bit did the trick, thanks. Smiley
Activity: 10
Merit: 0

Received!
Activity: 238

Activity: 206
Thanks Majika.

I still can't sync though, stuck on 1352 of 81380 and counting.

debug.log has a lot of 'ProcessBlock: ORPHAN BLOCK, prev=083ac96d7b715085122b' type stuff in it.

edit: my connections keep dropping to zero too. eg. 'connection from 68.96.191.5:51420 dropped (banned)'

Obviously I'm doing something wrong.  Huh

ok please check your aerome.conf file double check ports are correct

rpcport=6222
port=6221

I assume that your ports are correct otherwise you will not see any connections.

Next step is to do either one of the following.

Code:
> cd ~/.Aerome
 -rescan                Rescan the block chain for missing wallet transactions

alternatively.
remove the whole aerome dir backup wallet.dat and aerome.conf, reinstall aerome-qt and try to reync again.

if you still having issues after a full resync specifically add the following dnsseed values in the aerome.conf to see if It will force to connect.

Code:
-dnsseed               Find peers using DNS lookup (default: 1)

Code:
dnsseed=aerome.publicvm.com
dnsseed=aerome2.publicvm.com

I have checked the nodes and your IP is not an issue.
Look @ your "startingheight" : 81543 <===  looks like your nearly there.

Code:
"addr" : "68.96.191.5:6221",
"services" : "00000001",
"lastsend" : 1424224577,
"lastrecv" : 1424224577,
"conntime" : 1424217153,
"version" : 60015,
"subver" : "/aerome:1.0.0.3/",
"inbound" : false,
"startingheight" : 81543,
"banscore" : 0
},

Failing all the above few steps. Try to kill the process reboot and see if it will resync.

Another suggestion would be to peer from my home/office IP range but lets see how you get on with those bits first.
Manually addnodes= to your config to get you to sync.

Keep me posted on how your getting on. any problems I will SSH over and fix.

Hi everybody. Just two simple questions because I am not very familiar with the wallets.

1) How does staking work exactly? The wallet has to be open and unlocked? Is that correct? Why unlocked, that makes it vulnerable, right? Rewards is 6%, that is on a yearly basis I guess?
2) How can I open my wallet on another computer using the backup .dat file. In which directory do I have to copy it?

Thank you!

First of all Staking is safe. just make sure you have a really long rcppassword=XGSJDimfkjhbe76kjbhg!!!
Encrypt you wallet (and wallet.dat) so only you have the password. Staking is safe.. just be sure to encrypt your wallet with a really strong password/phrase
and also in the aerome.conf file add a really long password in rcppassword=   (24chars + is good enough.)

Example of my config.
dont use the Server=1 option unless you want to act as a node or whatever Wink

Code:
Server=1
listen=1
rpcuser=aeromerpc
rpcpassword=AM345KQ8BbVcXpOolI3ErTaxcV
rpcallowip=127.0.0.1
port=6221
rpcport=6222

** if you want to knock staking off for whatever reason you could use this :-

Code:
staking=0

Code:
-staking               Stake your coins to support network and gain reward (default: 1)

What the config switch settings mean.

Code:
-rpcuser=        Username for JSON-RPC connections
-rpcpassword=      Password for JSON-RPC connections
-rpcport=        Listen for JSON-RPC connections on (default: 6222 or testnet: 16222)
-rpcallowip=       Allow JSON-RPC connections from specified IP address
Activity: 130
Hi everybody. Just two simple questions because I am not very familiar with the wallets.

1) How does staking work exactly? The wallet has to be open and unlocked? Is that correct? Why unlocked, that makes it vulnerable, right? Rewards is 6%, that is on a yearly basis I guess?
2) How can I open my wallet on another computer using the backup .dat file. In which directory do I have to copy it?

Thank you!
legendary
Thanks Majika.

I still can't sync though, stuck on 1352 of 81380 and counting.

debug.log has a lot of 'ProcessBlock: ORPHAN BLOCK, prev=083ac96d7b715085122b' type stuff in it.

edit: my connections keep dropping to zero too. eg. 'connection from 68.96.191.5:51420 dropped (banned)'

Obviously I'm doing something wrong.  Huh
Activity: 206
Doesn't build on Xubuntu 14.04 or 14.10. QT fails with missing libqrencode header file and daemon fails with missing libmemenv header file. Same result with a clean Ubuntu 14.10 image in a VM.

Source downloaded from https://github.com/aeromasterdev/am-aerome as per link in OP.

Please fix or update build instructions.

Hi thelonecrouton
yes the leveldb issue was not documented correctly. I have included cut-down version of Tuxilla's guide

https://github.com/aeromasterdev/am-aerome/blob/master/doc/unix-build-guide.md

Thank you murderouskirk for stepping in on this one. This goes to show yet again how valuable a good community is to a project.
Both the content walk-through guide compiled and provided by Tuxilla and also to murderouskirk for pointing out to thelonecrouton where help can be found.

This is exactly why I encourage the community to come up with new and novel ways to use AeroME and cryptos in general AND TO SHOW others how to do the same..

Thanks,

Majika

Activity: 10
Merit: 0
Doesn't build on Xubuntu 14.04 or 14.10. QT fails with missing libqrencode header file and daemon fails with missing libmemenv header file. Same result with a clean Ubuntu 14.10 image in a VM.

Source downloaded from https://github.com/aeromasterdev/am-aerome as per link in OP.

Code:
cd leveldb

chmod +x build_detect_platform

and rebuild Wink
legendary

See if this helps!

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.10339439

Thanks, building leveldb and generating libmemenv.a allowed me to build the daemon, after which the QT compiled too. Would be nice if the instructions mentioned this though, stuff like this is irritating.   Grin

Wallet sync seems stuck at block 1352 of an estimated 80000+ with 8 connections.

See if this helps!

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.10339439
legendary

Some notable tweets Smiley

Does anyone have a peer.dat file or some addnodes for the old aero client?

PM'd
Activity: 476
Merit: 250
Does anyone have a peer.dat file or some addnodes for the old aero client?
Pages:
Jump to: