Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [AM] AeroME - Decentralized Marketplace Exchange - page 40. (Read 112950 times)

Activity: 246
Merit: 250
Project abandoned move on.

.......and the award for the laziest attempt at fudding goes to.......... Lol
Activity: 278
Merit: 10
I haven't been following up but great new OP, I do like it very much.
Activity: 130
Merit: 100
Great job Aeroman and KL. The time and energy you are investing in the AM project is admirable! Thank you very much.
Activity: 238

Introducing the AeroME Blog!

Where important updates and articles about AeroME will be posted.
Already have everything important from the begginning of 2015 and the coin-swap end.

If you are new to AeroME, it is a very good place to educate yourself on the latest history of AeroME.

Check it out right now!
Just want to remind people about aeromans work lately.
He has built a second block explorer for us, and also the much needed tipbot for slack!
Right now he is working on IRC and Slack migration.

If you feel to tip a little AM his way that would be great, here is his address:
ALGSRzzHvC5N5XqYhYxStThaNdqWVRQFh5

Or you can go on Slack and use the tipbot he created to do so ;P
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000
I ❤ www.LuckyB.it!
smart move getting those 20k at trex, i was thinking about buying but someone was faster  Tongue

hahahaha nice deal who bought those coins Smiley
Activity: 676
Merit: 500
smart move getting those 20k at trex, i was thinking about buying but someone was faster  Tongue
I'm proud to be a investor Smiley The good thing about investor club is we can get release info 24 hours before when it's ready to get release  Cool

That is very true. Investor club members will get news 24 hours before everybody else!
So if you have invested, why don't join?

All you need is a screenshot of your holdings to confirm. Then you get invited to a slack group with all members.
The reason for this club is only to bring the investors together so we can all work together for the success of AeroME.

Check it out here.
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000
I ❤ www.LuckyB.it!

Who said "project abandoned" Omg! i think you need medicine to get well soon Smiley btw AeroME is a very Big project. And Majika working very hard on it, once the AeroME platform get release you will cry for sure if you sold your all coins. 22 days left in march & it can release anytime.

I'm proud to be a investor Smiley The good thing about investor club is we can get release info 24 hours before when it's ready to get release  Cool
RELEASE IN MARCH

Now this March
more right what date?

I don't know if you have any experience as a developer, but when you do develop a large project. (That meaning wiht lots of different parts and it all needs to run together)
It is very hard to set a specific day you will be done and ready to release. It's much easier with a timeframe like Majika has put, and that is March.

There is quite a few days left in March, but it can come any day now. So follow our reddit, twitter, facebook or google+ and you will not miss the news Smiley

And to the guy saying project abandoned, lol. The last weeks there have been enourmous progress.
With the website, tons of documents on it. Tipbot on slack, twitterbot, and now working on IRC integration.
Just finished of al the social stuff around AeroME. Facebook, twitter, google + and especially the new reddit with a good looking design.
And a few other things.
Around 50 hours of work from myself has been put in just these 2 last weeks, if not more. And I dont even dare to guess how many Majika have!
ROAD TO HEAVEN...
RELEASE IN MARCH

Now this March
more right what date?
Activity: 439
Hassan Al-Kebab
Project abandoned move on.
Activity: 500
Merit: 501
http://digitalcoin.org/
when is cryptsy going to get with the program?

I see aero still listed but no AM....what gives?

Been checking every day myself. Bought some at Bittrex, and wondering what will happen when Cryptsy opens the new market.

TT
legendary
Activity: 1680
Merit: 1003
Well, That's Crypto :-\
when is cryptsy going to get with the program?

I see aero still listed but no AM....what gives?
Activity: 170
Merit: 105
ADSactly is an Autonomous Decentralized Society
This is a awesome community that I am glad to be a part of BIG Things are going to happen here folks
I believe these guys know what it takes to build a true decentralized marketplace powered by customers
and merchants from all over the Globe!
Very Nice work Krypto Smiley

Thanks! Smiley
If only those pics could sitck togheter like on the preview window, lol that annoyed me :O

But especially come join at reddit, planning to get some good activity going there.
Activity: 810
Merit: 500
https://ironx.io IRONX
Activity: 938
Merit: 1002
Here is the link,  you can test it and tell me your opinion

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.bitcoin.news.apk

Glavos, yeah man, i like it... nice.. I need to spend some time looking over it more when i have a moment. Excellent work & Thank you.

No problem, supporting aero for beginning, glad when can help with something. I will make some update on app when i have more time.

I think i forgot to mention I downloaded and 5 stared it. Great app!
Activity: 547
Here is the link,  you can test it and tell me your opinion

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.bitcoin.news.apk

Glavos, yeah man, i like it... nice.. I need to spend some time looking over it more when i have a moment. Excellent work & Thank you.

No problem, supporting aero for beginning, glad when can help with something. I will make some update on app when i have more time.
Pages:
Jump to: