Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] AMA - Aggregator of discounts for cryptocurrency - page 10. (Read 43565 times)

Activity: 112
Merit: 0
These days, I see quite a lot of projects related to games and gambling, but such  important product are not so popular. I could not understand why.. I believe in it)
I think that it is better to care more about a product, then thinking about blockchain in such a way.

I am also quite new in crypt, but I am trying to do my best to understand all the subtle of crypto projects. There are lot’s to learn.AMA looks perspective
I think that it is better to care more about a product, then thinking about blockchain in such a way.
Activity: 182
The development of such crypto projects that are aimed at introducing a whole ecosystem requires a lot of time, effort and money. Therefore, you need to be very patient!
By the way, discord was an excellent tool for communication within the project and with other participants. I did not understand and did not use this service before.
Diskord is a good way to gather a community in one place. Telegram chat is not quite suitable for this. Interestingly in the Crux chat is active communication? You have to go check out the guys

I think here at BTT the right place to talk about a problem in the project but many people to do it elsewhere and maybe I am lagging behind in this because the forum is good enough to say everything

The forum was a good place earlier. Now, due to ICO and signature campaigns, the situation has changed for the worse. I think in Discord you can get more objective information about the project and the community.
But still, the forum very well brings new customers to your project, since the activity is high, and this is necessary for the project.
Of course! After all, this forum is the largest resource on the Internet for communication of people who want to invest in cryptocurrency
This  is a forum that unite community with more 40 millions of members. Every day each topic has millions of views. I think that it is possible to successfully advertise it there
It is really successful. I don’t even expected such an interest from investors) I wish I have some more money to invest bigger sum..
There are some ways how hackers can intrude in our account, but it won’t be unnoticed. By the way, there are good ways to protect your data

You want to say that all data is not stored in the cloud, but in the blockchain? For some reason, it seemed to me that the company's product goes parallel with the blockchain technology. For example, buying access business for cryptocurrency and company tokens. I think you are wrong, correct me if I misunderstood your idea.
Activity: 126
There are some ways how hackers can intrude in our account, but it won’t be unnoticed. By the way, there are good ways to protect your data
legendary
Activity: 1260
Merit: 1001
The concept of aggregation sounds very good and if it is implemented and developed carefully can be game changer. Whatever I read about this idea it looks nice and full of potential. Though didn't dive in deep to look at other factors yet but at large when you go through available material it give you good impression about the project.
Activity: 98
I’m just a frequent user of this forum. I often browse through ICO threads, what seems to be the problem? There are too many praiseful comments here that’s all.
Activity: 73
 Smiley Holle,Your project has joined the Bitcoin Park blockchain the media platform !

English:https://www.bite365.xyz/en/2161.html

Chinese:https://www.bite365.xyz/zh/2152.html

Official Website:https://www.bite365.xyz

Your idea is great and good, it can help many people if it succeeds. I think you should expand the project so many people can know about this project and especially the investors. I see that you should have a test so that people can trust you as well as can help this project grow and more people know.
hat's for sure! Today the marketing component is much more important than the technical one. Unfortunately, but it is. If you correctly present the marketing of the AMA project, it will be a huge success!
It is really useful so I think people will be interested in such kind of platform. I think it is rather important now
Ordinary ordinary users themselves often do not know what they need and what they want. so the task of marketers is to properly present the product!
It is really important to promote project and advertise it the right way in order to have more potential investors learn about this ICO
you need to choose the right concept for the marketing promotion of the project to maximize the audience of potential users and investors!
It is really useful so I think people will be interested in such kind of platform. I think it is rather important now
Ordinary ordinary users themselves often do not know what they need and what they want. so the task of marketers is to properly present the product!
It is really important to promote project and advertise it the right way in order to have more potential investors learn about this ICO
May be better make it on EOS?
I could not understand why you don’t like it on Ethereum and why EOS is better?) there are some features that can made this platform popula
Just because that year the situation with CryptoCats showed the weak points of Ethereum.
Ethereum is really week now. I do not even believe that it can recover in the begging of the next year. It could not cost even 300-400 dollars..
Speaking specifically about Ethereum, Buterin promised significant changes early next year. So soon we will take away a completely new ETH!
I don’t think that Buterin will leave Ethereum, despite a lot of people talking about it. I hope that Ethereum will recover soon

I have no doubt that soon we will lead the recovering crypto market. Hopefully there will be a global pump and everything will grow and Ethereum and its tokens!
I could not understand why you don’t like it on Ethereum and why EOS is better?) there are some features that can made this platform popula
Just because that year the situation with CryptoCats showed the weak points of Ethereum.
Ethereum is really week now. I do not even believe that it can recover in the begging of the next year. It could not cost even 300-400 dollars..
Speaking specifically about Ethereum, Buterin promised significant changes early next year. So soon we will take away a completely new ETH!
I read that Buterin in today's team of Ethereum does not mean much and decides as it was before. Many issues are generally resolved without his participation.
I don’t think that Buterin will leave Ethereum, despite a lot of people talking about it. I hope that Ethereum will recover soon
Activity: 62
The development of such crypto projects that are aimed at introducing a whole ecosystem requires a lot of time, effort and money. Therefore, you need to be very patient!
By the way, discord was an excellent tool for communication within the project and with other participants. I did not understand and did not use this service before.
Diskord is a good way to gather a community in one place. Telegram chat is not quite suitable for this. Interestingly in the Crux chat is active communication? You have to go check out the guys
Activity: 196
Activity: 63
Activity: 168
Unfortunately, blockchain technology cannot be called 100% invulnerable. Don't forget the common "attack 51". This could be very serious
Yeah, I think the same. There is no point at creating own blockchain, it is better to concentrate all funds as product itself
When I began to be interested in cryptocurrency, I first mistakenly thought that if the project does not have its own blockchain, then it is doomed. I don't think so now.
Pages:
Jump to: