Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] AMA - Aggregator of discounts for cryptocurrency - page 9. (Read 43565 times)

Activity: 112
Merit: 0
The platform are still in the process I think and probably needs to developed well so that it can surely attract more companies who wants to make partnership in the project. We just have to give them enough time because the process are not easy and much more challenging to do.

indeed, this issue should be addressed with full seriousness. I think, that the team should not hurry, but weigh every step in this process. They have to move confidently, but do not hurry.
The platform are still in the process I think and probably needs to developed well so that it can surely attract more companies who wants to make partnership in the project. We just have to give them enough time because the process are not easy and much more challenging to do.
Activity: 182
Perhaps we will see bounty in the future, it would be nice, thus in social networks they quickly learn about the project....
Bounty is a good way to advertise your project, but many companies consider it a worthless exercise! What is your opinion on this?
I personally believe that bounty is an additional advertisement, a good way to advertise through social networks
Of course, if the project has only an idea and no implementation, the bounty may not help. But here I definitely see a benefit in this method of promotion
I think aside from that the team must create more ways or more features that will make them different from those existing projects or apps/sites that already have this kind of features.
Activity: 126
Happy cheerful vote is created by the developer. It is interesting whether further serious development in this direction is planned in the project?

Well, I'm sure that the developers have created and are developing this project for a reason. Because they have big plans for the future of this project. In fact, the idea of ​​the project is very interesting.
Activity: 63
The team must do their best to give us security and they must make a feature that will make them different from those existing project like this. Looking forward for more good news to come soon.

Definitely, this'll make them more reliable and I think they can upgrade more about it.
Activity: 98
The team must do their best to give us security and they must make a feature that will make them different from those existing project like this. Looking forward for more good news to come soon.
This project is not just a simple one. This really shows how they are serious with this project they are aiming to reach several objectives and goals for the community. And moreover, I am truly glad that this project has been already have their apps in the app store. I am excited to check it there. I am looking forward for more interesting updates from the project.

Nice, this is their first step in achieving success very soon, the project really have an active team that aiming to reach their plans and goals in a very short time, keep up the good work.
This project is not just a simple one. This really shows how they are serious with this project they are aiming to reach several objectives and goals for the community. And moreover, I am truly glad that this project has been already have their apps in the app store. I am excited to check it there. I am looking forward for more interesting updates from the project.
the project is nice and looks so amazing. team worked hard.  when ico?  or any bounty program yet?
All the details are already layed out by the thread poster and it seems its an interesting project. Lets see how their ico goes in next few weeks. Congrats admin to this project.
I will need to check out the whitepaper to get details since the content on website don't full idea on you solution, there was a lot of hype surrounding decentralized storage back there, I didn't see new projects in this field since then, So I hope that would be a good one.
Activity: 182
I have a proposal to promote your ICO kindly pm me to know more if interested. Thank
Activity: 62
I see on the website. information and planning of your project are great. but such a project there are many competitors in the ICO market
Activity: 196
These days, I see quite a lot of projects related to games and gambling, but such  important product are not so popular. I could not understand why.. I believe in it)

Now there are a lot of projects that create their games on the blockchain system, it is gaining popularity
Activity: 63
I am sure this is a big project because the journey from 2007 was not a short time, I think you will get a fairly central place in the eyes of investors, because your history incised that you are experienced in this field
Activity: 168
We need a reliable blockchain based platform where we can bet and gamble. So far, many projects have said it will do it, but I haven't seen it yet. I hope AMA can do it.
Many projects could be implemented, but there are no users on their platforms.
I want to ask the team, do you plan to make a good advertisement after the token sale?
We need a reliable blockchain based platform where we can bet and gamble. So far, many projects have said it will do it, but I haven't seen it yet. I hope AMA can do it.
It has a wide range of useful features.i would say that there is no sense at developing such storage platform without blockchain, because there are a dozens of them
Activity: 602
Merit: 10
Decentralized Ascending Auctions on Blockchain
There are some ways how hackers can intrude in our account, but it won’t be unnoticed. By the way, there are good ways to protect your data

You want to say that all data is not stored in the cloud, but in the blockchain? For some reason, it seemed to me that the company's product goes parallel with the blockchain technology. For example, buying access business for cryptocurrency and company tokens. I think you are wrong, correct me if I misunderstood your idea.

Yes, there are many companies that offer similar services, and this is a good moment for a team making the latest innovations that better and of course different from the others.
Pages:
Jump to: