Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] AMA - Aggregator of discounts for cryptocurrency - page 11. (Read 43565 times)

Activity: 112
Merit: 0
And with it the improvement of the entire ecosystem of ERC-20 tokens! So the choice of the ethereum blockchain to launch their projects is chosen by the developers correctly!
It is reliable enough and developers do not have to waste time at creating special blockchain. I think that it is rather wise
Yeah, I think the same. There is no point at creating own blockchain, it is better to concentrate all funds as product itself
And with it the improvement of the entire ecosystem of ERC-20 tokens! So the choice of the ethereum blockchain to launch their projects is chosen by the developers correctly!
May be better make it on EOS?
I could not understand why you don’t like it on Ethereum and why EOS is better?) there are some features that can made this platform popula
Just because that year the situation with CryptoCats showed the weak points of Ethereum.
Ethereum is really week now. I do not even believe that it can recover in the begging of the next year. It could not cost even 300-400 dollars..
Speaking specifically about Ethereum, Buterin promised significant changes early next year. So soon we will take away a completely new ETH!
I could not understand why you don’t like it on Ethereum and why EOS is better?) there are some features that can made this platform popula
Just because that year the situation with CryptoCats showed the weak points of Ethereum.
Ethereum is really week now. I do not even believe that it can recover in the begging of the next year. It could not cost even 300-400 dollars..
Despite the fact that crypto investments are new technologies, people who invest are conservative and used to communicate on the forum.
I hope crypt will continue to develop. This year was rather difficult and we faced a lot of real threads. Nevertheless, we are still here to fight for all the principles of crypto world
Of course, the crypto market will recover and continue its development. I think that in perspective we will lead many more ups and downs.
Activity: 126
Despite the fact that crypto investments are new technologies, people who invest are conservative and used to communicate on the forum.
I hope crypt will continue to develop. This year was rather difficult and we faced a lot of real threads. Nevertheless, we are still here to fight for all the principles of crypto world
Yes, Cryptomarket will recover but we are seeing many projects developing different technology blockchain which will help in the real-life environment. 
Cryptocurrency is indifferent which many more companies will start developing different which many companies will start adopting it.
Activity: 62
Activity: 98
Yes, it is very good that the project became interested and the branch is very active. A lot of news and perspectives of the project are discussed.
Perhaps we will see bounty in the future, it would be nice, thus in social networks they quickly learn about the project....
Bounty is a good way to advertise your project, but many companies consider it a worthless exercise! What is your opinion on this?
I personally believe that bounty is an additional advertisement, a good way to advertise through social networks
Of course, if the project has only an idea and no implementation, the bounty may not help. But here I definitely see a benefit in this method of promotion

Yeah, we could have a bounty. By the way, does the team plan to do it? Anybody know? If yes the share)
As I understand it, the bounty, the company is not planned. But it is in vain. For such an interesting project could be carried out.
Perhaps we will see bounty in the future, it would be nice, thus in social networks they quickly learn about the project....
Bounty is a good way to advertise your project, but many companies consider it a worthless exercise! What is your opinion on this?
I personally believe that bounty is an additional advertisement, a good way to advertise through social networks
Of course, if the project has only an idea and no implementation, the bounty may not help. But here I definitely see a benefit in this method of promotion

Yeah, we could have a bounty. By the way, does the team plan to do it? Anybody know? If yes the share)
Activity: 196
I don't know what's useless here. In any case, the project will become more popular, because people see the signatures on the forum, reposts in social networks, bounty hunters participate and so on
Activity: 168
Now it is almost pointless to carry out bounty, in social networks posts are simply banned and this is the end of it, or worse, account blocking
Activity: 62
I started checking this project more thoroughly. I think it is rather promising, but still I am doubting about investing. It is so difficult to decide..
Activity: 63
All projects are entering the market with ambitious ambitions. The main thing is not to lose the fuse of the team and deliver the information to your potential "customers."
Pages:
Jump to: