Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] AMA - Aggregator of discounts for cryptocurrency - page 12. (Read 43565 times)

Activity: 112
Merit: 0
Perhaps we will see bounty in the future, it would be nice, thus in social networks they quickly learn about the project....
Personally for me is important to know for sure that is platform will be safe enough to store private data right there. With whom can I talk to make clear everything about security of personal files there ?
The idea of the project is very interesting and has a great chance of success! I hope that the implementation of the final product will also be good!
do you have any partnership with other crypto projects?
Activity: 126
Maybe my question for you will be strange, but I don’t understand why we need such a token and why it should be stored in the blockchain.
Activity: 182
This project probably the project that i have felt is potential. Crux coin overall layout and streamlined and i believe this project running this time will probably succeed when the market recovered prompt.
Activity: 98
Will people from USA be able to participate in sale or they are doomed like usually?
Its not all doom and gloom! if you are unable to participate in the ICO there is still good news, you can earn tokens by participating in the network and sharing storage space as a node. Also if your country is one of those unfortunately unable to participate you can always purchase tokens from an exchange once they are on exchanges.
Will people from USA be able to participate in sale or they are doomed like usually?
There is a lot of attention to this project, I am happy about it Cheesy Grin
As for me a very good coin, I suggest to look at it better! Perhaps not a lot of investing in it.
Partnership plays a huge role in project implementation, because partners can promote product and usually it really make sense to have good advisors and partners

Partners are needed for future development, but it is a difficult stage to find those who will really help
Partnership plays a huge role in project implementation, because partners can promote product and usually it really make sense to have good advisors and partners
Activity: 644
Merit: 103
In general, I want more healthy noise around the project. Articles, reviews, mentions at conferences. While I see that the main traffic project receives from this forum. which
Conduct conferences for the project is very useful, so you can attract different clients in the future and real investors
Fully agree with you. Participation in the conference is the best way to find investors. Live communication is the most important. Cool
Activity: 196
The development of such crypto projects that are aimed at introducing a whole ecosystem requires a lot of time, effort and money. Therefore, you need to be very patient!
By the way, discord was an excellent tool for communication within the project and with other participants. I did not understand and did not use this service before.
Diskord is a good way to gather a community in one place. Telegram chat is not quite suitable for this. Interestingly in the Crux chat is active communication? You have to go check out the guys

I think here at BTT the right place to talk about a problem in the project but many people to do it elsewhere and maybe I am lagging behind in this because the forum is good enough to say everything

The forum was a good place earlier. Now, due to ICO and signature campaigns, the situation has changed for the worse. I think in Discord you can get more objective information about the project and the community.
But still, the forum very well brings new customers to your project, since the activity is high, and this is necessary for the project.
Of course! After all, this forum is the largest resource on the Internet for communication of people who want to invest in cryptocurrency
This  is a forum that unite community with more 40 millions of members. Every day each topic has millions of views. I think that it is possible to successfully advertise it there
Activity: 168
I hope that there  are some conferences and meetings of developers, because it is an ideal way of popularising their product. So it should be treated very seriously

I agree with you! Any event in which there are investors or other participants cryptocurrency, you need to attend. You need to present your company and product. Of course, I don’t teach you life and advertising, but in this case I understand well. I am an advertising manager in a large company, so I speak on business.
I hope that there  are some conferences and meetings of developers, because it is an ideal way of popularising their product. So it should be treated very seriously
Activity: 62
I think it is the one of best and greatest project.. Because the developers are so smart and hard worker.. And they are experience person of about crypto currency network & market.. So i think all perticipants will get a very learg benifit from this coin..
I would like to believe that your fishing will be true. I myself am in search of a crypto project for my investment.
We will find out only in time whether the project is true and how much money it will bring to its investors.
Yes, it's nice when you go into the thread and always keep abreast of all the news and prospects of the project. It says that the project is interesting for investors.
Activity: 63
I think it is the one of best and greatest project.. Because the developers are so smart and hard worker.. And they are experience person of about crypto currency network & market.. So i think all perticipants will get a very learg benifit from this coin..
you can see that you do not understand the field of cryptocurrency)) Look like a young student.
Probably you have not yet burned and did not become a long-term investor))
I can not say that this project is unique. But they can create a stable product.
I don’t think that Bitcoin have any strong trend to grow now , however situation on a market could rapidly change in a week. It is rather curious to watch after all the changes
Pages:
Jump to: