Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Amazonians Green Coin – let's save nature together! - page 18. (Read 3508 times)

brand new
Activity: 0
Merit: 0

Telegram raised 1.7 billion and deliver nothing yet. AMA token doesn't collect anything yet, but is helping the nature even now.
What about the Facebook Libra? It hasn't delivered anything yet too. So the question is not about how much money have been collected.
Activity: 9

There is often an abyss between conception (Whitepaper) and its realisation.
EBCF has been working with implemenatation and realisation of this project for 10 years. It's not the typical hype.
They have been doing a work fighting with deforestation and climate changes, saving the nature for a long time. This project deserves your attention.
Activity: 14

Amazonians should draw attention of eco-activists, such Greta Thunberg. and many others.

Eco-activists are doing a great job, but they can't do a lot. That's more a question to governments, Brazilian, for example.
brand new
Amazonians Green Coin was launched to become payment tool for environmental services, like acquiring new lands, increasing the protected areas and fighting with deforesting.
Activity: 19
Congrats with the successful end of the private sale. I hope the main sale will start soon and be even more successful.
brand new
How did EBCF manage to buy the property in Brazil? What status does this territoty have? And is it profitable now?

How to reduce carbon emissions seriously? Even with carbon credits? Do you think it's possible? Carbon emissions are the main cause of the global warming.

Today, more than 40 countries and 25 subnational governments have implemented a price on carbon. And that's really good way to reduce the gas emissions.
Good idea, I would also recommend a obligatory rule to plant 2 trees istead of one felled.

Can you tell what are you doing for promoting AMA coin and EBCF? I think the most of citizens in Brazil should know about it.
Creating threads like this one? Also, their Telegram group has more than 22,000 participants. Not bad for the crypto project in 2019.
What resources do you have now? And what is your soft cap - minimal amount of money critically important to attact?
brand new

I hope that humanity will be able to fight with climate changes...But I have many doubts about that.
It mostly depends on will of the governments and large corporations, that are responsible for most of emissions.
I think, the situation with deforestation in Amazon region isn't so bad, like it was 10-20 years ago.
Many things will depend on politicians and their determination to change situation with climate, as well.
brand new
Can you tell what are you doing for promoting AMA coin and EBCF? I think the most of citizens in Brazil should know about it.

EBCF has been working with implemenatation and realisation of this project for 10 years. It's not the typical hype.
Hi guys, won't you consider a partnership with HitBTC exchange? I mean it would be a wise choice for IEO conducting.
Why HitBTC? I'd better preferred P2PB2B or many other exchanges, more trusted.
brand new

How to reduce carbon emissions seriously? Even with carbon credits? Do you think it's possible? Carbon emissions are the main cause of the global warming.

Today, more than 40 countries and 25 subnational governments have implemented a price on carbon. And that's really good way to reduce the gas emissions.

That's just one of many ways to do it, but you are right, carbon emissions should be expensive for business and farmers.

Recent US decision is a major threat for Paris climate agreement. What do you think, does it have a chance?
Withoust support of the USA, China and India it doesn't have any chance. Literally.
Every of this countries are importnat. Brazil, Russia too. So, I can't get your statement.
Don't compare AMAcoin with the strongest cryptocurrency projects, if you want to compare it, do it with its direct competitiors.

Recent US decision is a major threat for Paris climate agreement. What do you think, does it have a chance?
Withoust support of the USA, China and India it doesn't have any chance. Literally.
Brazilian position is very important as well. But this problm should be considered globally.
Pages:
Jump to: