Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Amazonians Green Coin – let's save nature together! - page 13. (Read 3508 times)

Activity: 28
Merit: 0
You said that Brazilian government supports your token and your initiative. But let's be honest - the current situation is totally government's fault.
Activity: 14
Your mission is extremely important. Can you tell more about your team members and their previous experience in different fields?
Activity: 12

Can you tell more about your technology, especially the part about ERC-1592 protocol?
There is the only place I was able to find information about ERC-1592: https://eips.ethereum.org/EIPS/eip-1592
What should be done to prevent the increasing disappearance of Amazonia? How to help you despite of investing?
Activity: 16
I understand thay you needed a payment tool. But what is the reason to make own token, not use one of the existing thousands?
Activity: 39

The Amazon, Rio de Janeiro, and Iguazu Falls are really beautiful places that should be protected whatever it takes.
Have you ever been in Brazil? This country is one of the most beautiful in the whole world. But without protection, the beautiful nature could die.
Activity: 16

Brazil suffers from weak regulatory structures and regulatory gaps that lead to impunity for decision makers. Check the Brumadinho dam disaster, for example.
Corruption, poverty, ineffective management. Just like in many other countries.
How all of this gonna work? If you collect more tokens - you will be able to buy more land for conservation and protection?
Activity: 19
Brazil suffers from weak regulatory structures and regulatory gaps that lead to impunity for decision makers. Check the Brumadinho dam disaster, for example.
Activity: 17
I think the main goal of EBCF is to acquire native forests that are suffering from the effects of deforestation and transform them into “Conservation Units”
Also, the major goal of EBCF is to make global ecoservices market sustainable and decentralised.
Activity: 19
You said the objective of EBCF is to introduce cryptocurrencies and blockchain-based technologies to the global level. But it works at Amazon area only. Why?
The Amazon, Rio de Janeiro, and Iguazu Falls are really beautiful places that should be protected whatever it takes.
Amacoin is made to purchase products & services offered by environment-friendly brands (B2C), and buy environmental assets or contribute to environmental projects (B2B).
What is the reason for businesses to buy AMA and contribute? Just ecological reasons?
Team member never answer questions in this thread...I don't think there is enough sense to ask so.

Why did you decide to end private sale if only 4 860 M tokens were sold and you wanted to sell 18.480 M ?
10 AMA = 0,077USD, so they have managed to collect 37M $, wow! If it's true, I will call this amount really huge.
Can you tell more about your technology, especially the part about ERC-1592 protocol?

So, for customers you can have two reasons of purchasing AMA: 1. buying eco-friendly products 2. actually holding
Amacoin will stimulate the creation and management of new sustainable conservation of Amazonian rainforest.
Activity: 14
Amazonians will build strong community to protect the rainforest, fight the poverty and help to make the world more sustainable.
Activity: 12
Why do you need so many dedicated funds at once? Isn't it better to concentrate on something one at first?
All these dedicated funds are connected to their mission to help the environment and fight the nature.
Pages:
Jump to: