Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Amazonians Green Coin – let's save nature together! - page 17. (Read 3530 times)

brand new
Activity: 0
Merit: 0
I'm in love with the great Brazilian nature! It really have so many unique species. Humanity just has to protect it.
Activity: 14
ICO will only start for a three month period between February 2020 and April 2020, so it's still at least 3 months before the start.

Hi guys, won't you consider a partnership with HitBTC exchange? I mean it would be a wise choice for IEO conducting.
Why HitBTC? I'd better preferred P2PB2B or many other exchanges, more trusted.
P2PB2B? Trusted exchange? Are you kidding me? I'd recommend Binance or OKEX or Bitmex.
brand new
I guess you have to be brave enough to fight with the climate changes. Wish you the best in this uncrealistic struggle.

Why to participate in the token sale or even to know the rules, you have to fill out the contact form and wait for the answer? It's strange.
Because it's a private sale. Means not everybody can participate. So these investors are being chosen manually.
What about the Pre-sale? I heard it will start only in December. What are the conditions of participating? And what is team going to do before the start?

Recent US decision is a major threat for Paris climate agreement. What do you think, does it have a chance?
Withoust support of the USA, China and India it doesn't have any chance. Literally.
Let's start in some countries, like Brazil and the others will follow or face with people's protests.
I think that Brazil itself is very important for the global climate and the conservation of wild nature, so let's start there.
brand new

Don't compare AMAcoin with the strongest cryptocurrency projects, if you want to compare it, do it with its direct competitiors.
Direct compeititors? On what field? First ever green ICO doesn't have any direct competitiors.
I think that you should make an educational program at schools and universities so people will become more conscious about the ecology and wild nature.

Why I can't buy anything now here: http://amazonianalliance.com/product/amazon-pineapple-coconut-chips/ ? And when will your products be available for purchase so?

I think this feature will be availiable only after tokensale, so if you purchase some AMA, you will be able to buy some Amazonian food.
Activity: 9

Telegram raised 1.7 billion and deliver nothing yet. AMA token doesn't collect anything yet, but is helping the nature even now.
I have to say that Amacoin has collected not very small sum for now, according to the fact their private sale ended so fast.

Recent US decision is a major threat for Paris climate agreement. What do you think, does it have a chance?
Withoust support of the USA, China and India it doesn't have any chance. Literally.
Let's start in some countries, like Brazil and the others will follow or face with people's protests.
brand new
How many blockchain developers do you have? Isn't your project at the final state of development?

Amazonians should draw attention of eco-activists, such Greta Thunberg. and many others.

Eco-activists are doing a great job, but they can't do a lot. That's more a question to governments, Brazilian, for example.

Do you believe we will see the real results of their work? And the situation with the ecology will improve?
Why I can't buy anything now here: http://amazonianalliance.com/product/amazon-pineapple-coconut-chips/ ? And when will your products be available for purchase so?
brand new
What is tthe legal status of EBCF territory? And how it could be mamanged by a Swiss company?
Can you explain me a concept of Amazonian rainforest conservation? When you are talking about EBCF territories.

Congrats with the successful end of the private sale. I hope the main sale will start soon and be even more successful.
I really can't understand how many tokens have been actually sold during the private sale. All 17,6 billions or not?
brand new
When I google "Green ICO", AMA coin is in top-5, and when I google "first green ICO", you are the first. Good luck, guys.
Activity: 9

I still can't understand the reason of tokenization. I have checked the Whitepaper. Mission of the project is great, though.
Check it once again. AMA token will become a payment tool for environmental services.

Can you tell more about ERC-1592 standard? I've never heard about it. What's the difference with ERC-20?

The ERC-1592 Token extends Ethereum’s ERC20 standard with the following features:

Operable: provide an owner and ability to delegate restricted features to operators
Auditability: trackrecordsendingsand receptions
Proofs of ownership: store balance history within Ethereum state
Claims: provides claims based on token balance or generated proofs of ownership
Seize: authorize operators to seize any tokens. Any seizure will emit a Seize events in the Ethereum history.

https://amazoniansgreencoin.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/360002285918-What-is-an-ERC-1592-Token-
Pages:
Jump to: