Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Amazonians Green Coin – let's save nature together! - page 16. (Read 3508 times)

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

Many things will depend on politicians and their determination to change situation with climate, as well.
I hope Brazilian government supports Amazonian Alliance and will give them help to conservate Amazonian rainforest.

What resources do you have now? And what is your soft cap - minimal amount of money critically important to attact?
I'd better ask if they collected the soft cap during the private sale or not yet.
brand new
Activity: 0
So, Amazonian coin improves Ethereum blockchain itself, if I'm right. Very ambitious,
Brazil has one of the highest biodiversity, that is suffering of climate changes caused by humans. That's our duty to decrease the damage we already made.

I think, the situation with deforestation in Amazon region isn't so bad, like it was 10-20 years ago.
You aren't right, according to 2018 satellite data compiled by a deforestation monitoring program Prodes, deforestation has hit its highest rate in a decade.
brand new
Can you tell more about ERC-1592 standard? I've never heard about it. What's the difference with ERC-20?
Won't your potential investors afraid of volatily caused of being Ethereum-based token? Big investors usually like stability.

I think that you should make an educational program at schools and universities so people will become more conscious about the ecology and wild nature.

That's one of the purposes of the Amazonian Alliance.

The Alliance focuses on obtaining funding and creating strategic partnerships worldwide for the specific advancement of:

Sustainable harvesting of Timber-free forest products;
CO2 Offsetting
Education & Research
Eco-Tourism
Sustainable Reserve Licensing Rights

http://amazonianalliance.com/about-us/
I don't really think that flights should be considered as the biggest problem for ecology...There are a lot of much bigger problems.
brand new
I still can't understand the reason of tokenization. I have checked the Whitepaper. Mission of the project is great, though.
What do you think about Europe's initiative to provide additional taxes for flights? Will it help to reduce the number of them and carbon emissions?
Activity: 9

Recent US decision is a major threat for Paris climate agreement. What do you think, does it have a chance?
Withoust support of the USA, China and India it doesn't have any chance. Literally.
Let's start in some countries, like Brazil and the others will follow or face with people's protests.
I think that Brazil itself is very important for the global climate and the conservation of wild nature, so let's start there.

Amazonian rainforest represents half of the planet’s remaining rainforest, and is home to half of all our plant and animal species. That's why it's critically important to protect it.
brand new
I'm in love with the great Brazilian nature! It really have so many unique species. Humanity just has to protect it.
It would be a really hard but critically important mission. But EBCF can't deal with this mission alone.
Amazonian token is one of the best opportunity for regular people to invest in the conservation of the Amazonian rainforest, to invest in the future.
brand new

Can you tell what are you doing for promoting AMA coin and EBCF? I think the most of citizens in Brazil should know about it.
Creating threads like this one? Also, their Telegram group has more than 22,000 participants. Not bad for the crypto project in 2019.
Number of Telegram followers doesn't prove anything. But the number of tokens have been sold - does. I am sure this project will be one of the most successful in late 2019 - early 2020.
Activity: 2

Can you explain me a concept of Amazonian rainforest conservation? When you are talking about EBCF territories.

Rainforest now is under serious threat from hydropower projects, erosion from deforestation, overfishing and poisoning from oil and chemical plants. So it needs to be conservated to protect the animals and the nature.
Is there some article about these 15 communities living in the Amazonian rainforest (EBCF territory), especially women that helped you?

How to reduce carbon emissions seriously? Even with carbon credits? Do you think it's possible? Carbon emissions are the main cause of the global warming.

Today, more than 40 countries and 25 subnational governments have implemented a price on carbon. And that's really good way to reduce the gas emissions.
Good idea, I would also recommend a obligatory rule to plant 2 trees istead of one felled.
Cutting off the forest is just only one side of the problem, we should also take care about carbon emissions and pollution.
brand new
Amamazonians should draw attention of eco-activists, such Greta Thunberg. and many others.
I found an article form Finance Yahoo about the AMA coin: https://finance.yahoo.com/news/ebcf-partners-amazonian-communities-launch-093600090.html. They are going to launch a bank among the others.
Pages:
Jump to: