Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Amazonians Green Coin – let's save nature together! - page 4. (Read 3508 times)

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

1M hectares is large number, it's 10,000 square km. But the total area is 5,500,000 km2
What total area is protected now among this gargantuan 5,500,000 km2?
It's great Amazonian team members understand that to save the rainforest it is necessary to pass from words to actions

I think Amacoin team has one of the best approach and one of the most detailed Whitepaper. Amazonian rainforest in their (and our) hands.
Yeah, Whitepaper is great, but for me, it's too ambitious to become real. Well, only the time can show that.
They can't save the whole Amazon rainforest. Even Amazonians team member are saying about 1M hectares, that is only a small part of this forest.

What is the key difference between the Amacoin and all the others so-called "green coins"?
Amacoin is already working, has sustainable goals and governmental support.
So the only reason they are making tokensale is to scale their working solution, right?
Without this scale, they can't do anything really considerably. They have a plans to save the rainforest, and just need money to realize this plan.
The Pre-ico phase is the best opportunity to invest as you can get 10-15% of additional tokens. so why not?

Such celebrities as Di Caprio, are doing a great job helping Amazonian rainforest. That's really sad authorities blame them.
I think Amacoin should coordinate its efforts with other different funds and organisations. They can achieve bigger goals together.
By the way, I can't find anything about fires in Amazonian rainforest in your Whitepaper or your statements.
Such celebrities as Di Caprio, are doing a great job helping Amazonian rainforest. That's really sad authorities blame them.

Brazil has one of the highest corruption level, you never can be sure about their "support".
After this statement, I woudn't call Brazilian president adequate.
I think Amacoin team has one of the best approach and one of the most detailed Whitepaper. Amazonian rainforest in their (and our) hands.

What is the key difference between the Amacoin and all the others so-called "green coins"?
Amacoin is already working, has sustainable goals and governmental support.
So the only reason they are making tokensale is to scale their working solution, right?

I would invest if AMA were a security token. In this case, I would be sure to receive dividends after launch.
I guess they will make a reward program and you will receive progit (if you buy some tokens) even if they aren't securities.

EBCF is going to end Amazon Rainforest deforestation, associated poverty, and negative global climate change
Really great and ambitious goals but do they have a detailed plan how to stop these things?
How will you spread the money collected through tokensale, among the funds?

1M hectares is large number, it's 10,000 square km. But the total area is 5,500,000 km2
They have to start from something, 1M hectares is not enough, but you can't cover the whole rainforest.
Activity: 2
I heard 10 billion trees are been cut down every year, how are you going to improve this situation?
EBCF is going to end Amazon Rainforest deforestation, associated poverty, and negative global climate change

Their main goal is to address all 17 United Nations SDGs at the same time. Is it real? Only time will show.
[/quoteAll 17 goals? For only 1 project? Is it even realistic goal?
Pages:
Jump to: