Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Amazonians Green Coin – let's save nature together! - page 8. (Read 3508 times)

Activity: 14
Merit: 0
now I would like to become one of the authors of the project. If of course there is still such a possibility. And what do I need to do for that ?
Activity: 24

Amacoin is longterm investment. There is no need to invest if you just want fast and easy money.
There is no easy money in cryptocurrency anymore. Deal with it. Amacoin is great idea for everyone who wnats to protect the nature in Brazil.
Your Whitepaper is one of the best I've ever read. If even part of your goals will be realised, we will see the different Amazonian rainforest, the better place for everyone.

The sustainable world is really great conception even if it's too hard to be implemented completely. But we have to try anyway.
Implement some sustainables goals and the others will follow. Even if some of them sound little utopian.

They need to be realistic with their goals so they will not be overwhelmed by their objectives. It is okay to start in small area and prove that they can truly serve the community. Their first private reserve in Amazon Rio can be easily replicated once their system is fully successful. We are looking forward for project like this to become successful and not turn out to be a money-making scheme by the team members.
If you don't ser global goals, you won't achieve even the small ones. The main purpose of Amacoin, I guess, is to encourage eco-activists with AMA and show that caring for nature can be profitable.
Why it's not possible to follow the pre-ICO progress in real time?
It's definitely great idea to combine cryptocurrencies and environmental concern. Hope this idea will work in a proper way.
Amacoin is longterm investment. There is no need to invest if you just want fast and easy money.

I can tell exactly only that trading haven't been launched until summer of 2020 (optimistic prediction).
According to the road map, ICO will be conducted from February to April 2020. Then IEO, I guess. Trading won't be launched soon.
Did you hear about Atomic Wallet? Atomic Wallet is the official Amazonians Green Coin wallet.
It provides a powerful, service that allows users to reduce effort spent on managing crypto assets​ the best way possible

Amacoin should be included to the ratings of the best green coins, like this one: https://blueandgreentomorrow.com/invest/top-eco-friendly-cryptocurrencies-to-invest-for-2019/
The end of the year is near so it could be included to the list "the best green cryptocurrencies to invest in 2020", agreed.
This list will be bigger. I neard about a lot of green tokens with many different ideas how to help the climate and the nature.
Did you hear about other initiatives that combine cryptocurrencies, ecology and caring for nature? Why not to combine your resources to make one stronger solution?
Activity: 1988
Merit: 275

The sustainable world is really great conception even if it's too hard to be implemented completely. But we have to try anyway.
Implement some sustainables goals and the others will follow. Even if some of them sound little utopian.

They need to be realistic with their goals so they will not be overwhelmed by their objectives. It is okay to start in small area and prove that they can truly serve the community. Their first private reserve in Amazon Rio can be easily replicated once their system is fully successful. We are looking forward for project like this to become successful and not turn out to be a money-making scheme by the team members.

Activity: 1
They information about how many tokens sold is being shown only in percents, but there is no info how many dollars have they collected.
Activity: 12

Look at your site: it still counting days before the private sale launch, which was ended weeks ago.
According to the Telegram group, pre-ICO has been launched yesterday.
Now everything is being shown correctly, and it also shows what percent of token allocation has been already sold.
Fires in Amazon area have two sides: climate changes and corruption in Brazil. It's not so easy to fight even with one of this problems.
I can't find any search button on your site. That's why people ask a lot of questions here in this thread.

I can't understand what is the difference between EBCF, Amazon Rio and Amazonians Green Coin.

EBCF - EMPRESA BRASILEIRA DE CONSERVACAO DE FLORESTAS S.A (Brazilian Rainforest Conservation Company) is a SOCIAL ENTERPRISE with a purpose driven mission designed to CREATE and MANAGE PRIVATE RESERVES FOR THE SUSTAINABLE DEVELOPMENT
Amacoin: Payment token to purchase products & services offered by environment-friendly brands (B2C), and buy environmental assets or contribute to environmental projects (B2B).
The Amazon Protection Foundation is a purpose driven & non-profit organisation designed to fight global warming, climate change, poverty and deforestation in the Amazon Rainforest.
Activity: 7

Did you hear about Amazonians program for women? The Woman Empowerment program will donate $100 per month for each family which the cardholder and resource manager is the head matriarch.
Great. How will it work? I need more details.
The Woman Empowerment program will donate $100 per month for each family which the cardholder and resource manager is the head matriarch.
I still can't get it, how women can participate in this program?
Activity: 5
Anazonian rainforest is the lungs of the world. It extremely dangerous to lose even its part. Great initiative.
Pages:
Jump to: