Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Amazonians Green Coin – let's save nature together! - page 6. (Read 3508 times)

Activity: 14
Merit: 0
OK, but why to create this thread if you don't want to answer any questions. I can't get it.
Activity: 13

Moreover, there is no information about how many tokens have been sold already. And the team didn't answer to many questions here

It is alarming if the team is not active in answering vital questions here. Their token sale is not yet over, how much more if they finished the sale? Are they going to be active in giving updates? That is for investors' to think about. The mission is great but the team should take care of their potential investors in any way they can.
That's right. But they are answering more questions on their Telegram group. So if you have some - you can ask there.
Amacoin project won't survive without some large investors or governmental support. It needs to collect significant amount of money to let their plans be.
I think if this project has a real success, it will grow the interest to cryptocurrencies and green economy to the next stage. And can become a great example for the others.

Where can I see a list of restricted counties for investors? Or it is possible to invest from every country?

I wonder if us citizens can participate in the sales rounds ? Or it's forbidden as usual.?
There is no information about the restricted countries and team members said US citizens can participate as well
Well, the Whitepaper is amazing but who knows how will they manage to provide this project in action.

At the moment I can still get any discounts when buying tokens ?

Look at the information on the website about this. now you can get very good discounts and if I'm not mistaken the team will also have a referral program.
Referral program? Are you sure? I can't find any information about it for now
Saving the Amazon rainforest is extremely important for the whole Earth, so we have to use every possiblity that can help to save it.
Activity: 1904
Merit: 138
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
Moreover, there is no information about how many tokens have been sold already. And the team didn't answer to many questions here

It is alarming if the team is not active in answering vital questions here. Their token sale is not yet over, how much more if they finished the sale? Are they going to be active in giving updates? That is for investors' to think about. The mission is great but the team should take care of their potential investors in any way they can.

if I understand everything correctly then the discounts will be valid until January and therefore it will be possible to buy tokens and get an advantage immediately after listing on exchanges.
I know that they promised to transfer all tokens right on wallets automatically after the end of the token sale.
have you already decided on a listing ?
and what exchanges are you negotiating with ? The success of the project will depend on it in many respects.
That's right but nobody give an information about negotiating with exchanges if no agreements have signed yet
Activity: 10
How can I see that project is being developed? You don't have any blog or something, where it is possible to follow the progress.

Where can I see a list of restricted counties for investors? Or it is possible to invest from every country?

I wonder if us citizens can participate in the sales rounds ? Or it's forbidden as usual.?

The site has all the information about it and you can see it now. I am sure that I can buy tokens for me now.
When will be launched the ecotourism ?And most importantly, how will the token economy be launched ? As I understand it after that there will be a flight to the moon as tokens will have liquidity.
as I understand it, deforestation in Brazil continues and large corporations continue to receive millions of dollars from these resources.

if I understand everything correctly then the discounts will be valid until January and therefore it will be possible to buy tokens and get an advantage immediately after listing on exchanges.
have you already decided on a listing ?
and what exchanges are you negotiating with ? The success of the project will depend on it in many respects.
Activity: 3

I read a lot of news in the medium blog about your project and I must say that the vision of the team about different environmental problems pleases me.

Yes the team has global plans and I think they can make a difference in the world in the long term. And will be able to change the attitude of people about it.

Why it's not possible to follow the pre-ICO progress in real time?

It would be really convenient and I think the team should think about it. But for the implementation of such a project, it will be possible to attract large investors and various funds.

There are even parties in politics that care about the environment. I think the project can get support from them. both informational and monetary
Pages:
Jump to: