Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Amazonians Green Coin – let's save nature together! - page 9. (Read 3508 times)

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

I want to hear more about your cooperation with the government. You can't deal with your program without authorities help.
Amazonas State Government legally grants EBCF with the title and certification of the FIRST RPDS ever created in the Amazon Rainforest history called “AMAZON RIO”.
Activity: 5
I can't understand what is the difference between EBCF, Amazon Rio and Amazonians Green Coin.
Activity: 9

According to UNESCO's office in Brasilia, Brazil "has a little over 1,600 federal, state and private Conservation Units (CUs) that protect 16% of the continental territory and 0.5% of the marine area, which corresponds to 1,479,286 square kilometers."[
Only 16%? It has to be 80-90% at least! Almost all Amazonian rainforest has to be conservated, only then we will have some results.
Amazonians coin will reward all forest owners that will make conservation units in the future. Let's start with the small goals.
Activity: 3
I think climate emergency should be declared in the all countries of the world. But not only declared. The real actions must be implemented.
Activity: 3
The European parliament declares climate emergency, what do you think about it?
Activity: 26

According to UNESCO's office in Brasilia, Brazil "has a little over 1,600 federal, state and private Conservation Units (CUs) that protect 16% of the continental territory and 0.5% of the marine area, which corresponds to 1,479,286 square kilometers."[
Only 16%? It has to be 80-90% at least! Almost all Amazonian rainforest has to be conservated, only then we will have some results.
Activity: 14
I checked UN's sustainable goals. Amacoin will try to help with most of them, but especially 11.Sustainable Cities and Communities
I want to hear more about your cooperation with the government. You can't deal with your program without authorities help.

Did you hear about Amazonians program for women? The Woman Empowerment program will donate $100 per month for each family which the cardholder and resource manager is the head matriarch.
Great. How will it work? I need more details.
The Woman Empowerment program will donate $100 per month for each family which the cardholder and resource manager is the head matriarch.
Activity: 23
Amazonian region is huge and it should be covered with sustaianable conservation units. Amacoin will help with that

About the whales...One Whale Is Worth Thousands of Trees in Climate Fight, New Report Says https://time.com/5733954/climate-change-whale-trees/
So for reducing CO2 level, we not just have to fight with deforestation, also to forbid whales hunting in the entire world.

Deforestation is increadibly bad for the nature and for the humanity. It causes desertification of more and more territories around the world.
I heard about Lençóis Maranhenses desert in Brazil. Really beautiful place and completely unique.
Distribution will happen automatically on your ERC20 compatible wallet after token sale comes to an end.
How the distribution will take place? Do I need to download a wallet?

Aren't you afraid to launch pre-ICO in a week, with currenct market conditions? It will be hard to collect a lot of money now.
Amacoin doesn't have any news about PRE-ICO delay, so it will happen since 1st of December.
According to Ama.zonian team members in Telegram group, this date is still valid.
I want to hear more about your project, especially how are you going to fight with poverty in Brazil.

Aren't you afraid to launch pre-ICO in a week, with currenct market conditions? It will be hard to collect a lot of money now.
Amacoin doesn't have any news about PRE-ICO delay, so it will happen since 1st of December.
Activity: 24
Deforestation is increadibly bad for the nature and for the humanity. It causes desertification of more and more territories around the world.

Did you hear about Amazonians program for women? The Woman Empowerment program will donate $100 per month for each family which the cardholder and resource manager is the head matriarch.
Great. How will it work? I need more details.
About the whales...One Whale Is Worth Thousands of Trees in Climate Fight, New Report Says https://time.com/5733954/climate-change-whale-trees/
Pages:
Jump to: