Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] AMERICAN COIN - AMC - Now About To Start - pool available already.. - page 28. (Read 75481 times)

Activity: 224
Merit: 100
LOL, is this a JOKE? Premined first 6500 blocks for 650K coins, then zero coins between block 6500 to block 14000 for people to "set up", what an idea?

Can only cheat idoits!

In their defense, that IS the American way Smiley
Activity: 672
Merit: 501
The "official" pool has found 0 blocks?  Is it even working ??

http://pool.amccoin.com/statsAuth.php
Something funny about people throwing 18 mh/s at a pool that reports it has found zero blocks.  I guess when there is no reward people just don't care

Ummm you cant read? There is no reward for these blocks in order to let people get on... of course... its only 18MHs... but I bet you once the fucken empty blocks are done and rewards start kicking in... you will see it jump to over 200mhs and those of us that sat here mining nothing will get nothing.

It doesn't matter if there is a reward it should still report that it is finding blocks.  See my p2pool we're finding blocks constantly

Maybe its set up that way at that pool not to report until reward blocks? I am sure if its the "official" pool they probably coded it that way.
Activity: 1394
Merit: 505
A warning that a pool that is not finding blocks may be directing your work at some other coin

Something funny about people throwing 18 mh/s at a pool that reports it has found zero blocks.  I guess when there is no reward people just don't care

Ummm you cant read? There is no reward for these blocks in order to let people get on... of course... its only 18MHs... but I bet you once the fucken empty blocks are done and rewards start kicking in... you will see it jump to over 200mhs and those of us that sat here mining nothing will get nothing.

It doesn't matter if there is a reward it should still report that it is finding blocks.  See my p2pool we're finding blocks constantly
Activity: 798
Merit: 531
Crypto is King.
hmmm........

USCOIN VS. AMERICANCOIN

REAAADDYYYYYY...

FIGHT!
Activity: 672
Merit: 501

Crypto is King.
Activity: 448
Merit: 250
Where are the devs?

Hey, at least they changed the mining pool link to a list of pools Smiley
Something funny about people throwing 18 mh/s at a pool that reports it has found zero blocks.  I guess when there is no reward people just don't care

legendary
Activity: 1008
Merit: 1000
Pool Hashrate: 18301.15 KH/s  Shocked When will launch, it's time to work
Activity: 518
Merit: 500
as a potential pool operator, is the  "AMC Mining Pool" link on the homepage ever going to be a list of pools, or always just the one?  Just curious if I'll always be working at that disadvantage or not.  Haven't seen many coins that endorse a specific pool before.
I know, lazy question, can anyone PM me a 'how to start an alt coin pool' info message? Thanks.

pooshpool + mmcfe + simplecoin + average coding skills.
legendary
Activity: 1694
Merit: 1054
Point. Click. Blockchain
All that said, this is a patriotic coin !

and made my the chinese i bet...   Shocked

-tb-
Crypto is King.
as a potential pool operator, is the  "AMC Mining Pool" link on the homepage ever going to be a list of pools, or always just the one?  Just curious if I'll always be working at that disadvantage or not.  Haven't seen many coins that endorse a specific pool before.
I know, lazy question, can anyone PM me a 'how to start an alt coin pool' info message? Thanks.
All that said, this is a patriotic coin !
Activity: 406
Merit: 104
Convert Crypto at BestChange
LOL, is this a JOKE? Premined first 6500 blocks for 650K coins, then zero coins between block 6500 to block 14000 for people to "set up", what an idea?

Can only cheat idoits!
This difficulty ramp-up is bad too ...  it makes the premine more valuable at the expense of everyone throwing hash at this network

I suppose if the premine is used for bounties than this is an excellent idea since it gives the coin a "fair start" at high diff
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
INCASE YOU ALL MISSED IT 650,000K COINS PREMINED

We know it. But lets see what it will be used for. If for faucets and bounties, then its Ok.
it's going to be used for massive dumps on everyones faces, I'm sure it will be used for good things given that the DEV's don't even have a thread here lol
Crypto is King.
ohh ok cool, so the instamine orphan fest will start in 5000 blocks or so
MORE LIKE ORPHAN FEAST!!!! OM NOM NOMNOM NOM
Activity: 518
Merit: 500
INCASE YOU ALL MISSED IT 650,000K COINS PREMINED

We know it. But lets see what it will be used for. If for faucets and bounties, then its Ok.
Pages:
Jump to: