Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] AMERICAN COIN - AMC - Now About To Start - pool available already.. - page 27. (Read 75481 times)

Activity: 672
Merit: 501

I'm sorry... Didn't want to offend you  Wink

Didn't had a look at who was posting this  Grin

No worries bud. That was a thing that bothered me and I was not sure where to look... I know its right there on the top... but its kinda darkened out so I over looked it.
Activity: 392
Merit: 250

crypto-coins.de AmericanCoin-Pool Online

Its reachable through

crypto-coins.de:8912

As it is P2Pool, just use your Wallet Address as Username and a random Passwort

Example:

Code:
cgminer.exe --scrypt -u AwNHjRNDi5EEseL6mqbYkP4ed2ex7nzkNH -p fghdfdgh -o crypto-coins.de:8912]

Fee is just 1%

All my Pools are running very very smooth. I have very satisfied users.

Would be very nice, if you try my Pool with a little hashing power, to make Payout more regular

Thanks schnebi . The only issue I got with the p2p format you guys use is the lack to see current hash. YOur kinda in the dark in if your shares are getting in until some time later.

You can see your HashRate as a graph if you go to http://crypto-coins.de:8912/static/graphs.html?Hour and search for your Address! I think its even more accurat as with pushpool, because you can see how your hashrate as changed over time, and how many dead shares you have submitted.

OMFG.... you mean I been using probably all your pools so far and did not know that

Shit sorry LOL.

Thanks!

I'm sorry... Didn't want to offend you  Wink

Didn't had a look at who was posting this  Grin
Activity: 448
http://amc.scryptmining.com  Stratum-only, 2%, Proportional payout per block (no wondering if PPLNS is paying you properly!).  Past successful pools have had a global stale rate of ~3.5% with over 40+million shares and counting.

Come check us out, and let me know how things go!

Thanks dev for adding to the pool list Smiley
That's cute. Pool hash rate 576KH/s.

haha, have to start somewhere Wink
Activity: 798
Merit: 531
Crypto is King.
http://amc.scryptmining.com  Stratum-only, 2%, Proportional payout per block (no wondering if PPLNS is paying you properly!).  Past successful pools have had a global stale rate of ~3.5% with over 40+million shares and counting.

That's cute. Pool hash rate 576KH/s.

Its reachable through

Example:

Code:
cgminer.exe --scrypt -u AwNHjRNDi5EEseL6mqbYkP4ed2ex7nzkNH -p fghdfdgh -o crypto-coins.de:8912]

Fee is just 1%

Would be very nice, if you try my Pool with a little hashing power, to make Payout more regular

Thanks schnebi . The only issue I got with the p2p format you guys use is the lack to see current hash. YOur kinda in the dark in if your shares are getting in until some time later.

You can see your HashRate as a graph if you go to http://crypto-coins.de:8912/static/graphs.html?Hour and search for your Address! I think its even more accurat as with pushpool, because you can see how your hashrate as changed over time, and how many dead shares you have submitted.

OMFG.... you mean I been using probably all your pools so far and did not know that

Shit sorry LOL.

Thanks!
Activity: 111
Merit: 10
The dev IS watching... (s)he is lurking. How do I know? As soon as the question of 'are blocks really...

Well, if (s)he IS watching...maybe I can get some free coins? ( HINT HINT Wink

Its reachable through

Example:

Code:

Fee is just 1%

Its reachable through

Example:

Code:

Fee is just 1%

Its reachable through

Example:

Code:

Fee is just 1%

Activity: 28
Merit: 0
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
If the official pool is redirecting hash to another coin, that would be quite a good scam they can get 20 mh/s for nearly 24 hours for free

Yep. Not to mention that the official pool is reporting block solves about 1-10th of the speed of how fast the miner is reporting new blocks on network. Smart scam though Smiley
Crypto is King.
New pool up @ http://amc.scryptmining.com   Proportional payouts, 2%, stratum only!  Come check us out.
Hm.... to switch or not to switch. Is it even a question?
New pool up @ http://amc.scryptmining.com   Proportional payouts, 2%, stratum only!  Come check us out.
legendary
Activity: 882
Merit: 1000
USCoin is clearly the winner here, and you can mine it now!!! unlike throwing your hashes at something that's not paying out
Activity: 52
Merit: 0
LOL, is this a JOKE? Premined first 6500 blocks for 650K coins, then zero coins between block 6500 to block 14000 for people to "set up", what an idea?

Can only cheat idoits!

In their defense, that IS the American way Smiley

LOL. Line of the day!

hmmm........

USCOIN VS. AMERICANCOIN

REAAADDYYYYYY...

FIGHT!

Is there even a competition here? Why would you premine so many coins? SHTcoin concept reference?
Activity: 1394
Merit: 505
More or less confirmed they are not sending all the hash to american coin network the total hash from my pool plus theirs combined is greater than the network hash rate.

Someone is cheating and it isn't me
Activity: 1394
Merit: 505
If the official pool is redirecting hash to another coin, that would be quite a good scam they can get 20 mh/s for nearly 24 hours for free
Crypto is King.
A warning that a pool that is not finding blocks may be directing your work at some other coin
The dev IS watching... (s)he is lurking. How do I know? As soon as the question of 'are blocks really being found on the official pool? is it a scam pool? etc.' THIS > **NOTE: blocks won't be listed until they start awarding coins; they ARE being found though!** popped up on the pool after a refresh.
Activity: 111
Merit: 10
LOL, is this a JOKE? Premined first 6500 blocks for 650K coins, then zero coins between block 6500 to block 14000 for people to "set up", what an idea?

Can only cheat idoits!

In their defense, that IS the American way Smiley

LOL. Line of the day!
Pages:
Jump to: