Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] AMERICAN COIN - AMC - Now About To Start - pool available already.. - page 33. (Read 75481 times)

Activity: 518
Merit: 500
Not sure about start after block 7000. I think they wanted to release it here officially after block 14000 (because block couter on official page is actually countdown, and it shows 6920 ,+7080 already on network)
legendary
Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167
MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG
If anyone could set a pool up for release would be awesome!

+1 has there even been working pools before launch, i mean pnx had some which was a cool idea but sadly they didnt work that well.
Activity: 223
Merit: 100
Birb.co Bounty and Airdrop Manager
{
    "blocks" : 7002,
    "currentblocksize" : 1000,
    "currentblocktx" : 0,
    "difficulty" : 0.01562500,
    "errors" : "",
    "generate" : false,
    "genproclimit" : -1,
    "hashespersec" : 0,
    "networkhashps" : 13742429,
    "pooledtx" : 0,
    "testnet" : false
}

Noone knows even if its ready to release, but I am selling it already lol Cheesy  Managed to get some before diff inreased Grin
legendary
Activity: 1884
Merit: 1005
what block is it on now and how long in hours until the coins will generate?

Its generating already, but diff is not changed yet after hasrate jump (from 3mh/s (when I've started mining) to 20mh/s). So orphanes now possible.
Reward immature before 120 confirms.

its NOT generating refresh the page and you will see the counter go down for the total number of blocks.

Exactly! Counter on amccoin.com going down, it looks like countdown of blocks estimated to official release. Network looks healthy.
legendary
working pool before launch of coin only way really these days.
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
Someone could put up a pool for it already?

so everyone gets a fair chance?

I would, but I grow tired of making pools for shit coins that vanish after a week.
Activity: 672
Merit: 501
I'm not sure what they are doing with this coin. It got leaked the other day and had a block heigh of 10k. Then I saw it mentioned again and saw the website with the block counter. I downloaded a new copy and saw that the block chain was at 8K. Yesterday I downloaded it and found that it is at block 201 and the block counter on the website put us further away from generating coins than before.

The first version I downloaded and the last one had different genesis blocks. I have no idea what is going on with this coin. Perhaps we should wait for an official announcement as currently it has only served as a hashrate sink.

Yep let the fools mine it first and then when they payout start look for 200 MHS jumping on.

Same old shit just another coin that will only be in the hands of the few.

Its generating already, but diff is not changed yet after hasrate jump (from 3mh/s (when I've started mining) to 20mh/s). So orphanes now possible.

its NOT generating refresh the page and you will see the counter go down for the total number of blocks.
LOL 7 k more blocks. Of course all the big rigs will leave the little guys mine all the shit blocks first before they come in and steal from your hard work.

Enjoy!

If you all were smart you stfu about it and mine it so you can actually mine something AFTER the bad blocks ... but nooo you rather repeat the stale dance EVERY FUCKEN TIME>

Anyway developer leaved without huge premine Grin
Activity: 617
Merit: 531
I'm not sure what they are doing with this coin. It got leaked the other day and had a block heigh of 10k. Then I saw it mentioned again and saw the website with the block counter. I downloaded a new copy and saw that the block chain was at 8K. Yesterday I downloaded it and found that it is at block 201 and the block counter on the website put us further away from generating coins than before.

The first version I downloaded and the last one had different genesis blocks. I have no idea what is going on with this coin. Perhaps we should wait for an official announcement as currently it has only served as a hashrate sink.
legendary
Someone could put up a pool for it already?

so everyone gets a fair chance?

Activity: 84
Merit: 10
LOL 7 k more blocks. Of course all the big rigs will leave the little guys mine all the shit blocks first before they come in and steal from your hard work.

Enjoy!

If you all were smart you stfu about it and mine it so you can actually mine something AFTER the bad blocks ... but nooo you rather repeat the stale dance EVERY FUCKEN TIME>
legendary
legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000
Just saw the description

".... is the most patriotic crypto-currency ever"

Grin
legendary
yes no rewards yet then i guess, just have to mine a few more blocks before the coins start to flow.

I see lots of accepted in cgminer but nothign in the wallet so wait for block 7000 or whatever then. At least a few people will know about it now. I think it will only be a few hours now since it has been being talked about since yesterday.

Is it called americancoin or americoin?
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
they should have called it "America Coin" .... without the N
Pages:
Jump to: