Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] AMERICAN COIN - AMC - Now About To Start - pool available already.. - page 6. (Read 75481 times)

legendary
Activity: 938
Merit: 1001
legendary
Activity: 1722
Merit: 1000
This coin become la active? 

Middle East funds fingering this coin.
BitCoin, LiteCoin and AmericanCoin.

Others are fun .
Doge Coin for kids maybe. Grin

Basically are you telling me to keep the F away from it?
Activity: 475
Merit: 250

Middle East funds fingering this coin.
BitCoin, LiteCoin and AmericanCoin.

Others are fun .
Doge Coin for kids maybe. Grin
So where are the pools? All I can find have 0 workers or not accepting logins at all. Where are the 59.795 MH/s

http://americancoin.miners-pool.eu/
legendary
Activity: 1722
Merit: 1000
Activity: 55
Merit: 0
This was leaked the other day.
Activity: 476
So where are the pools? All I can find have 0 workers or not accepting logins at all. Where are the 59.795 MH/s
Thank you coin helper.

To crowd ;

There is a good exchange VOLUME in these days. Waoov.
Thats not a USUAL thing at this coin.

Seems some heavy people getting involved with this coin.

Speculation :
A Wall Street Fund (seems from Middle East) getting interest with this coin.
Because it has very UNIQUE name, they are thinking about to control the coin.

"Bitcoin، بعد Litecoin السلع مثل النفط ويمكن أيضا الحصول على رمز لديك للحفاظ عليه."

A speculation that i read from. Well thats all folks.
Activity: 4
The official website no longer works and is redirecting to an unrelated facebook page.
For those wanting to download the American Coin wallet I have mirrored the original website and updated some links.
http://american-coin .tk/ (remove the space before .tk - forum did not allow direct linking)
When I get the time I will put up a working Block Explorer.

Coin Helper
Net hasrate 3x increased..

The prices doubled in last 12 hours then settled again. Very very good.  Wink
Hash Rate incresed very good in past 2 days. Again some thing gone happen i think.. Grin
Activity: 13
This is a coin that did not take a pump/speculation as others had. I see very good future in it. A few BTC can almost bring this to the space. Shocked
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
Activity: 89
NETWORK hash rates increased VERY HIGH in past 3 days...

Grin
Activity: 39
lemme guess this is being pushed by that one single guy who has been mining this coin by himself for 7 months ?
I started mining December 6 and scored 7 blocks since then, using various cheap VPSs. I've seen the network hash rate go as low as 3MH several times and thought the coin might die or get intentionally killed off with a 51% attack, but seems it still has some life in it despite the developers' stupid or selfish decisions, and their broken webpage and all.

I'd like to rebrand it as a coin for the Americas as Simón Bolívar used the word America. If they want a patriotic coin it should be MuricanCoin :^)
Activity: 13
I also see some good activity at AMC coin.

Something gone happen soon.  Shocked

I dont know whether it flies under radar or not.
But there seems a good exchange volume till February started. Smiley

Can it be good signal ?

Dont know..
legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1011
FUD Philanthropist™
lemme guess this is being pushed by that one single guy who has been mining this coin by himself for 7 months ?

it was *almost impossible but months ago i managed to get the wallet up and synced too.
and i seen like 1 guy mining and i noticed that far before and after i did that too.
So two things.. one is i am sure it was impossible to get because the dev didn't want anyone to get the wallet and sync it.
2 this is the usual fly under the radar ploy tactic..
Coin A dies off and vanishes into obscurity (on purpose) until the planned re-launch after some guy solo mines it by himself for 6 months.
Seen that here once or twice lol

So what do you think happens next ?
In the market for buying a bag ?
Very good exchange activity in last 3 days...

Seems bigger hands are IN... Smiley
Activity: 96
Not sure about it, the only pool I was able to find which any users at all is http://americancoin.miners-pool.eu

So this should be the biggest if I didn't miss a bigger pool. The pool and network hashrate display is wrong, IMHO this should be 3.939 MH/s network hashrate and 0.707 MH/s pool hashrate, currently, not kH/s as shown.
Thanks, errors are corrected!
I hope AMC developers have plans to change the algorithm of retarget difficulty...
Pages:
Jump to: