Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] AMERICAN COIN - AMC - Now About To Start - pool available already.. - page 8. (Read 75541 times)

Activity: 40
Merit: 0
being traded on cryptsy.com where are the devs??? I need some support for your rickety pool!
Activity: 721
Merit: 523
i did manage to find a block, but the high diff and low power has literally killed it. I still have the majority of my pool still setup but i didnt see the point in running a dead horse so didnt announce it

The high difficulty? I believe it's at like 1.5 or something. I just wanted to post that I was able to get back into the "official pool". There has always been some power on the network, the network never died completely. I think that the holiday weekend sent several miners on vaca.
Activity: 518
Merit: 500
Bitrated user: ahmedbodi.
i did manage to find a block, but the high diff and low power has literally killed it. I still have the majority of my pool still setup but i didnt see the point in running a dead horse so didnt announce it
has this coin been killed, my pool doesnt seem to be finding anything

Not sure what is going on with AMC but I was mining just fine until a few days ago when I moved to a new house. Now I cannot connect to pool.amcoin.com

As far as your pool not getting any blocks, I have been mining with amccoin pool for a few weeks now and they were getting the majority of blocks, but now I haven't even gotten paid out for my last 150 shares from several days ago. What is going on? I really like this coin, I hope it doesn't die.
Bitrated user: ahmedbodi.
has this coin been killed, my pool doesnt seem to be finding anything
Where is the dev? Bring some life to your coin, it still has potential! Wink

There are still a couple of pools alive mining this. Network hash rate is still going solid at 4.5Ghps.
Where is the dev? Bring some life to your coin, it still has potential! Wink
Activity: 213
Merit: 100
Mining history: BTC->LTC->FTC->CRC:2200kh/s
global hashrate down to 13Mh/s.  She's dead Jim.

=( my pool shut down... it's all over now =)
Activity: 448
Merit: 250
global hashrate down to 13Mh/s.  She's dead Jim.
Activity: 378
Congrats on being listed on Cryptsy & Coinchoose!
Activity: 1395
Merit: 505
I'd love to say CNC is a bust but, sadly, it has a higher market capitalization than nearly all the coins that came after it *combined*
Activity: 141
Merit: 100
I'm sorry, this is completely irrelevant. I didn't read the entire thread, but when I saw the name of this alt I had to say something.

Seriously? AMERICAN COIN? Is that pandering much? Is this a coin just for americans? I wrote a parody post somewhere on the forum about releasing a coin called SCAMCoin or LibertyCoin, but seriously AmericanCOIN?
Whats next ChinaCoin? Oh wait, that one already went bust.

Nevermind. Don't mind me. I just really had to post that.

How many people mining it?
Activity: 56
thanks com911,collapse, i found that old version problem, everything works well with latest version 6.4.1
btw, i sent AMC from my wallet to www.cryptsy.com yesterday, but no confirm  until now (~24h), pls help me
-i sent with old version (6.4.0)
Shut down americancoin-qt program. Delete all your files in c:\Users\*usermane*\AppData\Roaming\Americancoin\ except "wallet.dat" file
And run americancoin-qt again.
Activity: 263
I like helping people
Ah sweet, it got added to http://www.coinchoose.com/

Looks like AMC is at 113.34% profitability right now : P
btw, i sent AMC from my wallet to www.cryptsy.com yesterday, but no confirm  until now (~24h), pls help me
-i sent with old version (6.4.0)
my wallet is out of sync for 2 days, pls help

It looks like a lot of versions got released lately, so make sure you're on the latest (I'm on 6.4.1 now)
thankyou, my wallet is up to date with version 6.4.1
Pages:
Jump to: