Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] AMERICAN COIN - AMC - Now About To Start - pool available already.. - page 11. (Read 75481 times)

legendary
Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167
MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG
is the main pool working out okay for everyone? i would have thought i would have received many more coins than i have so far.
Activity: 38
Merit: 0
Did that, it looks up to date, although it says "last received block was generated 24 minutes ago" and still no coins  Sad Any other ideas on how to get my amc ? (n.b. the new one didn't downloaded all the blocks).

You could try delete all blockchain data. But  do NOT erase wallet.dat!

I just deleted everything except for the wallet.dat (thanks a lot!!!!!) and it worked after re-syncing! Smiley
Activity: 206
Merit: 102
step forward
Did that, it looks up to date, although it says "last received block was generated 24 minutes ago" and still no coins  Sad Any other ideas on how to get my amc ? (n.b. the new one didn't downloaded all the blocks).

You could try delete all blockchain data. But  do NOT erase wallet.dat!

Activity: 263
Merit: 250
I like helping people
Theres's a billion altcoins out there, why do you people bother with premined shit like this?

Cause it's the most patriotic coin out there, duh.
Na just download the wallet again, I'm guessing the dev always makes it the latest verison if he/she updates it.
legendary
Activity: 980
Merit: 1000
Theres's a billion altcoins out there, why do you people bother with premined shit like this?
I like helping people
I think I'll make some AMC chain games : )
I like helping people
I think it's 0.6.4.1 now
So I just have to re-copy the official binary ? Or delete something as well ? (sry for the newb questions but it's really the first time such thing happen to me).

Na just download the wallet again, I'm guessing the dev always makes it the latest verison if he/she updates it.
I think it's 0.6.4.1 now
So I just have to re-copy the official binary ? Or delete something as well ? (sry for the newb questions but it's really the first time such thing happen to me).
I like helping people
Now this is odd. I have a fully synchronized wallet version 0.6.4 (3 connections to network), I should get the payment from both amc.scryptmining.com and pool.amccoin.com totaling ~500AMC - however nothing seems to be coming (not in unconfirmed either) for almost 30 min. Is it normal ? Anyone else experiencing the same ?
Activity: 644
Merit: 501
Some donations here: ArFueyyQWchqh38f4WMGCxz4DTZ5oxSB2x (pool addy) would greatly help right about now.

Dev, you paying attention? Perhaps you can release some of those premined 650k to pay for the lost 111 blocks before complete meltdown.

Able to report this has seemingly been taken care of by those above. (or a generous miner, who's to know!)

Would be in his (coin's) best interest so glad to see it.
Activity: 448
Some donations here: ArFueyyQWchqh38f4WMGCxz4DTZ5oxSB2x (pool addy) would greatly help right about now.

Dev, you paying attention? Perhaps you can release some of those premined 650k to pay for the lost 111 blocks before complete meltdown.

Able to report this has seemingly been taken care of by those above. (or a generous miner, who's to know!)

Dev, you paying attention? Perhaps you can release some of those premined 650k to compensate for his lost 111 blocks before complete meltdown.
Activity: 672
Its back now, people will lose shares from the past 111 blocks though.  Really seems like we got hosed here.

Now might be a good time - assuming the dev is watching?? - to smack down a donation address for your troubles.

On another note - glad it's back! I'm trying to connect via 198.245.60.126:8860 but it's rejecting it - do I need to open a port on this end?

err nope....maybe try restarting the client?  I'm mining away again, as are a lot of others.....
looks like we were on our own chain from ~10:22am EST (~4 hours ago).  That the time of their new client release?
Pages:
Jump to: