Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] AmeroX - 100% PoS Phase NOW /// Coin for North American moneta - page 4. (Read 17084 times)

Activity: 912
Merit: 1021
If you don’t believe, why are you here?
So is this POW phase 2001-10000only about 2 days long?
legendary
Activity: 1568
Merit: 1012
blockexplorer not working
Dev premine: 2% ( 40000 ) average 1.25 btc
only banner goodjob Smiley

{
"blocks" : 3056,
"currentblocksize" : 1000,
"currentblocktx" : 0,
"difficulty" : {
"proof-of-work" : 8.54855163,
"proof-of-stake" : 0.00024414,
"search-interval" : 1
},
"blockvalue" : 300000000,
"netmhashps" : 941.42947887,
"netstakeweight" : 38.23274010,
"errors" : "",
"pooledtx" : 0,
"stakeweight" : {
"minimum" : 0,
"maximum" : 0,
"combined" : 0
},
"stakeinterest" : 2000000,
"testnet" : false
}
Activity: 49
Merit: 0
u guys know u could have all ur answers if u looked into code?

i mean no offence but u waste time of dev, while he needs to work on pushing AmeroX to the limits

Would really appreciate if you could point me to the place in the code showing the block target (block time).

nTargetSpacing = 1 * 60; // 60 seconds

No more free teaching of code reading Smiley

Back to work!
legendary
Activity: 2576
Merit: 1073

i mean no offence but u waste time of dev, while he needs to work on pushing AmeroX to the limits

Would really appreciate if you could point me to the place in the code showing the block target (block time).
Activity: 900
Merit: 503
hey anyone seeing a trash can symbol on this coin in your wallet balance on c-cex.What is this can not remove the coins or what

Trash on C-CEX means.. you can destroy coins you dont need.
This works for any balance.

If you press it - your coins are gone forever.
Thanks that is what i thought that would be a shitty click
tekyboy will make us bock explorer since pollforall failed.

I assume pollforall is not 1 guy but a few:
1 catching offers
2 one doing code work
3 one doing graphics work
OP updated with images - finally im Junior Wink

Check how cool graphics we have made!
Activity: 606
Merit: 500
hey anyone seeing a trash can symbol on this coin in your wallet balance on c-cex.What is this can not remove the coins or what

created to someone peeping check how it works? Tongue

Activity: 900
Merit: 503
Activity: 574
Merit: 500
go6oo keeps 0.15BTC
Sir_Astral gets 0.17BTC worth of AX after ICO.

My mistake so i pay to you both, not your fault i was blind when scrolling the thread.

End of this guys Smiley Lets keep the thread positive!

Received. Thanks, dev.  Smiley
Activity: 368
Merit: 100
No problem guys, i like all the questions - just sometimes give me time to reply.

60 seconds.
Min coin age - 24h
Max - none
PoW retarget: Every block

Thank you  Smiley

Now that that is said and done, POW should start tonight.. good luck with the project AmeroX
No problem guys, i like all the questions - just sometimes give me time to reply.

60 seconds.
Min coin age - 24h
Max - none
PoW retarget: Every block

I'm aware. I actually dont know where to look and thought about asking in my first inquiry to be directed to where to find it so i would never have to ask again.. after the trials and tribulations i just went through with this guy just getting a simple question answered i think ill ask a more reliable source..

Like the guy above me said, it should have been stated in the first place. Shouldnt have had to ask. Second, it wouldnt be a waste of time if it could just be answered the first time.
legendary
Activity: 1274
Merit: 1000

My bad, I thought it was standard practice to list coin specs in OP.
legendary
Activity: 1526
the grandpa of cryptos

Yeah, kevin was wondering the same thing.. he had asked why the info wasn't on the main page..

I mean i put in plain text, bold text and even added a picture for some flare. Third times the charm, they say.

P.s. kevin i got to take a glance at that explorer last night. Thank you! Went to bed without showing gratitude. Sorry
legendary
Activity: 1162
Decentralizing Jesus on the Blockchain
.......snip.......

Oh i missed those, i thought you were the explorer guy.

60 seconds.
Min coin age - 24h
Max - none

explorer guy is still here and almost similar question asked you and suggested you to post this stuff in main post read earlier post here https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.13117418
legendary
Activity: 1274
its 15 mins job for yours Block Explorer http://prntscr.com/98z13a leaving here this screen grab only

EDIT:

taking it down OP its been more thn 15 mins awaited for your reply on my previously asked question; hope you got an idea that cryptography is not easy task outsourcing src code wallets be graphics will not enabled you to reply all technical questions.

cheers and good luck with your chain.

Sorry i dont sit 24/7 on forum...
I have other deals to make for AX to work as it should.

If pollforall will fail you are welcime to make the explorer.

Oh, i see.. So this is how you respond to and treat potential/possibly current investors huh??

while you took the time to make your claim as to why you haven't responded to the question YOU STILL DIDN'T ANSWER THE QUESTION.

I sure hope the reason that you can't answer isnt because you don't know...

you got that ico money and that's all that matters right?..

Im working on liquidity pools.
This was used only once by one coin and we are doing it little bit different than NuBits.

ICO money is nothing compared to whats planned here.

PS. pollforall is not replying so far, if he wont make Explorer by today i will hire somebody else.

Look dude, im not trying to be anymore of an asshole than ive already been. I'm not asking about a block explorer..

Ill ask again, what is the block time and minimum/maximum stake age. Simple question!!

60 seconds.
Min coin age - 24h
Max - none

How does it retarget difficulty?
its 15 mins job for yours Block Explorer http://prntscr.com/98z13a leaving here this screen grab only

EDIT:

taking it down OP its been more thn 15 mins awaited for your reply on my previously asked question; hope you got an idea that cryptography is not easy task outsourcing src code wallets be graphics will not enabled you to reply all technical questions.

cheers and good luck with your chain.

Sorry i dont sit 24/7 on forum...
I have other deals to make for AX to work as it should.

If pollforall will fail you are welcime to make the explorer.

Oh, i see.. So this is how you respond to and treat potential/possibly current investors huh??

while you took the time to make your claim as to why you haven't responded to the question YOU STILL DIDN'T ANSWER THE QUESTION.

I sure hope the reason that you can't answer isnt because you don't know...

you got that ico money and that's all that matters right?..

Im working on liquidity pools.
This was used only once by one coin and we are doing it little bit different than NuBits.

ICO money is nothing compared to whats planned here.

PS. pollforall is not replying so far, if he wont make Explorer by today i will hire somebody else.

Look dude, im not trying to be anymore of an asshole than ive already been. I'm not asking about a block explorer..

Ill ask again, what is the block time and minimum/maximum stake age. Simple question!!

60 seconds.
Min coin age - 24h
Max - none
Pages:
Jump to: