Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] AmeroX - 100% PoS Phase NOW /// Coin for North American moneta - page 7. (Read 17084 times)

Activity: 574
Merit: 500
Activity: 606
Activity: 508
TekyBoy Crypto Services

]TekyBoy Mining Pool

someone recommended this chain to me so i ll do pool upon launch subject to code review and availability.

Adding to OP Smiley

Last 24 hours of ICO!

appreciated you can use http://tekyboy.com/pool as a link since DOT tk is not allowed for younger accounts Smiley

Fixed it - welcome as our first pool!

what are your social handles especially twitter (either its infulence of 2am or something else cant find it) lmao
Activity: 49
Merit: 0

]TekyBoy Mining Pool

someone recommended this chain to me so i ll do pool upon launch subject to code review and availability.

Adding to OP Smiley

Last 24 hours of ICO!

appreciated you can use http://tekyboy.com/pool as a link since DOT tk is not allowed for younger accounts Smiley

Fixed it - welcome as our first pool!
TekyBoy Crypto Services

]TekyBoy Mining Pool

Adding to OP Smiley

Last 24 hours of ICO!

]TekyBoy Mining Pool

Adding to OP Smiley

Last 24 hours of ICO!
Activity: 786
Merit: 1000
I feel sorry for everyone who doesn't get in now.
Activity: 912
Merit: 1021
If you don’t believe, why are you here?
Can't wait for this one!
Hi there Dev.

I understand the coin price is pegged to the average of USD/CDN/PESO

Similar to Nubits.

But I'm not to familiar with the Nubuts system,

Will you be showing a working model of this for us newbs?

thanks, and good luck

The method is similar - liquidity pools, just the usage is different.
We wont sticlk to 1unit [usd] to 1 unit. But we will be monitoring 3 currencies to get 1 unit average price of them.

There is many uses for that in the future, and yes we will have full tutorial on how to set those up.
Its nothing else than API added to "special" system that keeps the trades and checks going.
Activity: 5
If so how do I say ... that YOU crypto online app........can throw me BTC ... C-Cex buy easily 100000........part back   Wink
Activity: 15
Hi there Dev.

I understand the coin price is pegged to the average of USD/CDN/PESO

Similar to Nubits.

But I'm not to familiar with the Nubuts system,

Will you be showing a working model of this for us newbs?

thanks, and good luck
TekyBoy Crypto Services

TekyBoy Mining Pool

the scam is obvious people don't fall into it.

There is nothing backing up this coin only claims.

Anyone can launch a coin, put a shitty intro with some ugly graphs and claim this is going to reach the usd price lol what the f?
Activity: 5

There are guarantees that it will be exactly ...
Don't you think that 3,000 sat price is too much for a new coin with more than 2,000,000 coin supply?

That makes the market cap equal to 60 BTC, which is a bit too much for a coin offering just a link to wikipedia article. No even a website yet...

Buying such coin (offering nothing but vague promices at the moment) is a big risk by itself, and at that price the risk is not even justified by possible high return, as the coin is already expensive  Undecided

I highly doubt those 300,000 sold coin at c-cex are bough by genuine investors... That would be strange, to say the least...

All coins that are not sold will be destroyed. 
This means the price will raise if not all get into peoples hands.

If we sell 50%, then 3000 coin will be actually worth 6000 later. ICOs never sell 100% (or hardly) so its almost certain that your investment will be worth more right away.
legendary
Activity: 2576
Merit: 1073
Don't you think that 3,000 sat price is too much for a new coin with more than 2,000,000 coin supply?

That makes the market cap equal to 60 BTC, which is a bit too much for a coin offering just a link to wikipedia article. No even a website yet...

Buying such coin (offering nothing but vague promices at the moment) is a big risk by itself, and at that price the risk is not even justified by possible high return, as the coin is already expensive  Undecided

I highly doubt those 300,000 sold coin at c-cex are bough by genuine investors... That would be strange, to say the least...
legendary
Activity: 1764
Merit: 1002
DUE TO BTC PRICE SOAR - THE LAUNCH WILL BE DELAYED BY A WEEK.

now btc rise again, how about now  Grin Grin Grin Grin lol
lets pair with real money on it as Amero real purpose
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1000
the grandpa of cryptos

amazing.

i already bought some coins and will get more before ICO ends.

“According to an external evaluation of the US debt, when it exceeds its limit takes place the apocalypse dollar. This limit is set at about 60 trillion of US debt in the global market (now 18 billion), after which the sale of virtual registers loses any economic sense. Our experts, based on verified information, believe that the rejection of the dollar will synchronize with the transition to the new currency: the Amero
Pages:
Jump to: