Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] AML BitCoin Token Sale is now LIVE ! - page 95. (Read 369853 times)

Activity: 50
Merit: 0
February 13, 2018, 10:57:49 PM
just got extended another day,, 1 day 5 hrs left,,lets see
Activity: 490
Merit: 101
February 12, 2018, 03:19:51 PM
Hello every one. Tell me please when we receive AML roken to our wallet?
14-15 February? Right?

Given how these muppets have handled this so far, it will probably take another month or two, so that they can keep mining the AML tokens. For anybody that didn't realize, that's the reason they've been delaying the launch.

Biometrics my ass. These guys don't even understand internet security 101.

Here you go AML team, a little something to help you get started:

https://www.amazon.com/s/?ie=UTF8&keywords=internet+security+for+dummies&tag=googhydr-20&index=aps&hvadid=194933147738&hvpos=1t2&hvnetw=g&hvrand=13895738017895123774&hvpone=&hvptwo=&hvqmt=e&hvdev=c&hvdvcmdl=&hvlocint=&hvlocphy=9031041&hvtargid=aud-394587005750:kwd-307767071756&ref=pd_sl_3t3xxci7ct_e
February 12, 2018, 03:33:36 AM
Can someone please ask if abtc is going to be listed in any other exchanges??
Activity: 37
February 11, 2018, 01:23:47 PM
Hello every one. Tell me please when we receive AML roken to our wallet?
14-15 February? Right?
Activity: 273
Merit: 100
February 08, 2018, 08:30:43 PM
What does that mean? Are you the Moderator? Did you see the IP addresses? Please explain if you are going to say that and what you mean by it please.
Its obvious!! Im a bit busy, can someone pls report this 4 posts to moderator? As an investor, i hate to see that kind of marketing garbgage!! Hopefully it was done by an idiot who has nothing better to do!

I just asked a question man, its not obvious to me is why i asked. If you dont want to share why its "obivious" then why respond to me? I just wanted to know because I have money in play also. I guess you are smarter than i, thanks for the positive post!

Im not smarter than you. Just check user names "-", sentences written in very similar manner. I think that it was done by someone who doesnt want this thing to succeed. His efforts wont pay off as AML Bitcoin seems like a good candidate to overthrow Bitcoin. Just give it some time. I think you and I have a good chance to make some serious money here

Man I am new here so i dont know about any of that. I just thought you guys were someone with some information that I needed to know. I have already brought in so I just riding the ride. I would like to hear from a Admin or someone with IP's to say if this is happening for my own info.

Hello, We do not know who wrote those posts. We are investigating this.
Activity: 22
February 08, 2018, 02:44:13 PM
It's free of charge, how nice of me eh Smiley.

I wish you all the luck sueing them (no sarc).
Activity: 22
February 06, 2018, 11:30:49 PM
Been a long time since I visited this project, the idea itself of a regulated Bitcoin still stands strong (and even got stronger), but not with this team.
I saw all the red flags so I didn't invest, but I feel for the people who did.

As I were you guys, I would take the $ refund; after the recent dip/crash it will buy you about half the ETH you had when invested. Maybe still not fair, but try winning this case with a lawyer..it will be a (costly) dead end.
The other option is waiting till it hits the exchange, but there's no way this thing will hit more then 50 cent.
Activity: 82
Merit: 2
February 06, 2018, 06:49:33 PM
AML bitcoin team, can you comment on NBC's comment? Thank you
February 05, 2018, 06:57:46 PM
These scammers claimed they had some add rejected by superbowl as it was too political. all a lie for publicity to sell more of their shitcoin ico!!! https://www.buzzfeed.com/charliewarzel/the-latest-bitcoin-ploy-faking-a-super-bowl-ad-rejection?utm_term=.vyqv5yRz11#.qf7NJOWXPP
LMAO, what a joke this is,  is this the best marketing strategy they come up with?? i thought those 4 useless posts here was bad enough
Activity: 8
February 05, 2018, 06:46:36 AM
http://www.blockchainentertainment.net/press.html

if this project success aml will skyrocket!
lets make america great again Cheesy
Admin... is this reality TV show still in the works?

Hi! Yes it is!
Even thats vague, give a date atleast,, you are useless!!!!

Whats with the refund?? can you reply please,

Yes, he can not answer Smiley
legendary
Activity: 2086
Merit: 1001
February 05, 2018, 06:43:42 AM
These scammers claimed they had some add rejected by superbowl as it was too political. all a lie for publicity to sell more of their shitcoin ico!!! https://www.buzzfeed.com/charliewarzel/the-latest-bitcoin-ploy-faking-a-super-bowl-ad-rejection?utm_term=.vyqv5yRz11#.qf7NJOWXPP
Activity: 695
Merit: 502
PGP: 6EBEBCE1E0507C38
February 01, 2018, 06:12:34 PM
Just saw this on Twitter..

I guess xrp has competition now?

I'll read a little.

Also hq is bycicle distance away from me.
Activity: 490
Merit: 101
February 01, 2018, 05:46:52 PM
After a month's silence AML Team finally responded on my demand for a refund with an email with newly constructed refund policies that didn't exist when I made the purchase on OCT 6th 2017. The documents say offer to give me the dollar value of ETH on the day of purchase so NAC Foundation can keep the 5x market appreciation of Ethereum in that period.

They're forgetting that I downloaded every document on their site that day. These documents did NOT exist on the site so they are NOT binding to investors who made a purchase that day.

If you're in the same situation as all of us early investors who have been badly screwed by NAC Foundation, Amlbitcoin and their team in this ICO, PLEASE DOT NOT accept to be cheated of the market appreciation on Cypto currencies you contributed. They either give you the exact units or nothing more or less!  

If you gave NAC USD, they should return exact amount of  USD.
If you gave them BTC, LTC, ETH, they should return exact number of units you send them!

I'm having my legal team deal with them.

WHY DON'T THEY JUST LIST THE COIN ON THE EXCHANGE SO WE'RE OUT OF THIS ENTIRE MESS!
I CAN ALMOST GUARANTEE YOU THAT DAYS FROM NOW, THEY WILL EXTEND THE ICO TO MARCH 15, APR 15 and even OCT 15 2018.

GOD! WHAT A MISTAKE INVESTING MY LIFE SAVINGS AND BORROWED MONEY IN AMLBITCOIN!

It took a while until the coins are in. I think this Coin will rule because of it is identify based.
You may be thrilled about it but I'm totally against it for a lot of economic and scientific assessments I have made. I'm one of the early investors on OCT 6th that is pissed for for how poorly this ICO has been run. Since investing on OCT, 6th I have done lots of personal research on the economic viability of this project versus others on the market===the result is nothing but REGRET!  Most of  my findings have been heavily negative and for now, I will keep the PDF report to myself.  I wanted to get out when they promise to end the ICO on Nov 15th--they instead extended phase 1. They then promised Dec 15th to list on HitBTC, NAC team changed their mind again  and decided to push this further. AND DOES ANYONE HERE FEEL STARVED FOR INFORMATION?  This thing my go a full 12 months of crowd funding! I can almost guarantee it!  But the promise will be next month and the next.
I sent 3 separate emails to [email protected] over 24 hours ago and they have still NOT been replied!  I DO NOT WANT ANYTHING TO DO WITH THIS PROJECT! I WANT ALL MY ETHERS BACK! PLEASE RESPOND TO MY EMAILS . THANK YOU!

I got the same refund form, which even though it has a 'No Admission of Guilt" clause, opens with a statement saying that you have have commited acts ranging from defamation to extortion. The more time goes on, the shadier this project looks.

The first BIG red flag (aside from the constantly shifting timelines) was the request to send KYC via email. How are we ever supposed to trust a company with our PII if they don't even understand the fundamentals of data security? It's worse that Equifax, which is hard to beat. They might as well have put up a big poster saying..."Hey identity thiefs, come and hack our email servers for a bonanza payout!!!"

There are automated API driven services you can use for KYC, as recently demonstrated by PolyMath, who incidentally are fully AML/KYC compliant and conducted their launch within 6 weeks. NAC appear to be little more than con men.

I've refused to sign the agreement, and would like a full refund in ETH. The fact that they want to refund in $$ also begs the question...have the already cashed out, or are they just trying to creme the profits from inflation? Any above board ICO puts the funds in escrow until the sale is completed, so why can't they refund in the original currency? Oh yeah, I know why! I don't even have to say it. You already know.

I'm glad I only invested 2 ETH in this project. At this point I don't give damn about the loss. I want to see some justice.  If any of you feel you've been truly wronged by AML Bitcoin's dubious business practices, I suggest you report them to the SEC: https://www.sec.gov/tcr

February 01, 2018, 08:04:11 AM
 "I am sorry for your situation man but if you cant tell you are not going to get what you want the way you are going about it then you are still dreaming. if you gonna dream and since they have your money why not just dream your first dream and hope you make some money. Man wait 14 days and see what happens why dont you?"

I m wondering how can you tell that i m not goin to get what i want the way i m goin on about it?? Sounds like you are very sure in what you re saying??

Man this stinks

Amlbitcoin where are you?

Ok i give up and gonna wait another 2 weeks  Angry Angry
February 01, 2018, 07:51:03 AM

If you gave them BTC, LTC, ETH, they should return exact number of units you send them!

first...
they cant hold eth, btc etc. because it doesnt worth nothing and must change them to $

second...
you are idiot if you did that

third...
as i wrote earlier if they success in stuff they are currently working this little things about ICO wont be important at all

or if you are troll than f...off

Firstly; You are dreaming if you think this is going to be a success,,

Secondly; The troll here is amlbitcoin ,

Thirdly; how about we get a refund and then we ll f***off, why cant they give a refund??? coz they are dodgy as f***.

They have given refund in alt coin before,

You also must have been dreaming since you gave your life savings and also borrowed more to give them correct? I am sorry for your situation man but if you cant tell you are not going to get what you want the way you are going about it then you are still dreaming. if you gonna dream and since they have your money why not just dream your first dream and hope you make some money. Man wait 14 days and see what happens why dont you?

sloowdown i only invested $2000 and believe me thats not my life savings, its only spare change compared to my wealth, now i dont want to say that $2000 might be life savings for you because thatd be rude,
Of course i d be bitter during this course of time the team has done nothing but take selfies with bankers and some congressman, there is no information or news on ABTC what so eva,, even the code ABTC has been used by a coin fork,,

I hope it fails  its not about the $2000 here,, that can burn IDGAF,

Lets hope they dont extend it for another month or 2,, i can barely wait another 2 weeks....

And if you think youre goin to be rich with ABTC YOU RE DREAMING!!! I hope you didnt go spending your life savings into it ,, Huh

Also do you check the market?? I hope you were holding USD rather than coins,,,

Good Luck to the ones who innocently bought into this crapp as i am now accepting the fact that i wont be able to get a refund , soon as you see a pump dump it , the way the markets goin
crypto could be over and so could this ICO before even being released..

Is sloowdown really  AMLBITCOIN on a second account?? cant understand why you sticking up for this shitty ICO,, you blind??

first...
they cant hold eth, btc etc. because it doesnt worth nothing and must change them to $

second...
you are idiot if you did that

third...
as i wrote earlier if they success in stuff they are currently working this little things about ICO wont be important at all

or if you are troll than f...off

Firstly; You are dreaming if you think this is going to be a success,,

Secondly; The troll here is amlbitcoin ,

Thirdly; how about we get a refund and then we ll f***off, why cant they give a refund??? coz they are dodgy as f***.

They have given refund in alt coin before,

Hi Amlbitcoin, wb from your beautifull long holiday.

Firstly i dont care about the money i invested but what i do care about is time thats why i want a refund,, time is more valuable than money.

Now the tokensale has been going on for more than what aml anticipated it was promised to end by 15/12 and it didnt happen, now what frustrates me is that initial coins were eth up until the 15th of dec ethereum was about $300 and then 5 folded, which means the $13.5 million target for phase 1 would have went up by a considerable amount and if i remember correctly eth was the only form of currency accepted at start of ico, why was it necessary to add another month and who knows if theres more to come when that 13.5m value would have gone upto say about $40M, how does nac work? clearly by prolonging the time aml would have atleast 3 folded in phase1 value. what is your sale based on?? those initial coins offered are  valued way more than a dollar now

And on top of that only come up with 1 exchange which is slowly dying out due to its poor customer service, after gaining so much value your team should have done better rather than hiding out and milking time and sending children to do weak posts that made me feel like "I ve had it with this shit", on top of that y werent the initial buyers who bought before  the initial set phase 1 date werent awarded that %33 discount that was offered some stage, after phase 2 could have atleast burnt the remaining coins but instead burnt us with time,,

seems like Nac is the biggest fraud here, imagine the poor atentoken holders?Huh

seems like all your guts are too full to come up with new ideas,, very poor marketing and who ever put you here should have  got paid more to someone that could come here and spin bs atleast.. you have been useless  and you dont even answer proper questions , this thread and you should be banned coz your team made this ico an obvious scam,,

Can i get my money or  eth back?

If its a scam and you cant get a refund, i can offer you 80 cents per token. Let me know

Atleast do a 1=1 trade,, you're worst than the amlteam. LoL, hope you didnt  invest too much into this project coz youre going to be suprised what hitbtc does,.
Why arent we allowed refund?? Its not our fault that this launch hasnt happened on the dates that were promised.. Biggest scam goin,,
Anyone thinking of buying this coin  "BEWARE"... ITs nothing but a bunch of crooks making money ,
Should give everyone a refund  and end this shitty project..
What a flop
http://www.blockchainentertainment.net/press.html

if this project success aml will skyrocket!
lets make america great again Cheesy
Admin... is this reality TV show still in the works?

Hi! Yes it is!
Even thats vague, give a date atleast,, you are useless!!!!

Whats with the refund?? can you reply please,
Activity: 27
After a month's silence AML Team finally responded on my demand for a refund with an email with newly constructed refund policies that didn't exist when I made the purchase on OCT 6th 2017. The documents say offer to give me the dollar value of ETH on the day of purchase so NAC Foundation can keep the 5x market appreciation of Ethereum in that period.

They're forgetting that I downloaded every document on their site that day. These documents did NOT exist on the site so they are NOT binding to investors who made a purchase that day.

If you're in the same situation as all of us early investors who have been badly screwed by NAC Foundation, Amlbitcoin and their team in this ICO, PLEASE DOT NOT accept to be cheated of the market appreciation on Cypto currencies you contributed. They either give you the exact units or nothing more or less! 

If you gave NAC USD, they should return exact amount of  USD.

I'm having my legal team deal with them.

WHY DON'T THEY JUST LIST THE COIN ON THE EXCHANGE SO WE'RE OUT OF THIS ENTIRE MESS!
I CAN ALMOST GUARANTEE YOU THAT DAYS FROM NOW, THEY WILL EXTEND THE ICO TO MARCH 15, APR 15 and even OCT 15 2018.

It took a while until the coins are in. I think this Coin will rule because of it is identify based.
You may be thrilled about it but I'm totally against it for a lot of economic and scientific assessments I have made. I'm one of the early investors on OCT 6th that is pissed for for how poorly this ICO has been run. Since investing on OCT, 6th I have done lots of personal research on the economic viability of this project versus others on the market===the result is nothing but REGRET!  Most of  my findings have been heavily negative and for now, I will keep the PDF report to myself.  I wanted to get out when they promise to end the ICO on Nov 15th--they instead extended phase 1. They then promised Dec 15th to list on HitBTC, NAC team changed their mind again  and decided to push this further. AND DOES ANYONE HERE FEEL STARVED FOR INFORMATION?  This thing my go a full 12 months of crowd funding! I can almost guarantee it!  But the promise will be next month and the next.
I sent 3 separate emails to [email protected] over 24 hours ago and they have still NOT been replied!  I DO NOT WANT ANYTHING TO DO WITH THIS PROJECT! I WANT ALL MY ETHERS BACK! PLEASE RESPOND TO MY EMAILS . THANK YOU!
Pages:
Jump to: